What's new

China issues advisory on India visit day ahead of Krishna's vist

When did I ridicule her name?? Her name is her name. CD did not specify a male diplomat. I named the only Indian diplomat I knew.
She is chief minister of Delhi.But in the desperate attempt to show off your family values,you dragged her and her family in and later gave a lame excuse of her brief work in UN years ago.Your intentions are clear..Please keep that culture in your family instead of spewing it in internet.

Is that why I am going to India? And taking my family with me? lol China are a laughing stock around the world.

Is that why I am going to India? And taking my family with me? lol China are a laughing stock around the world.

Wrong, Indian. :lol:

According to the BBC Country Rating Polls, China is viewed more positively worldwide than both the EU and the USA.

And ALL three are ranked much higher than India. :azn:

Are you kidding....Travel advice is putting back India in its place...You should try harder.
Forgive the Poor Chap he Doent know the meaning of Travel advisory ... Pakistan Never gives it to its Citizens on the other Hand no tourist ever Travel in Pakistan (apart from CIA agents & Foreign Militants) so its not his fault he never Heard of it so doesnt know its Significant ...

Back
Top Bottom