What's new

China issues advisory on India visit day ahead of Krishna's vist

the lady isnt a diplomat dipsh!t

Yes, she was a diplomat. FAIL.

Wiki:
" She represented India at United Nations Commission on Status of Women for five years (1984–1989"

She is also married to Shri Diksh!t and is the mother of Sandeep Diksh!t and Latika Diksh!t.

Wiki:
" She represented India at United Nations Commission on Status of Women for five years (1984–1989"

She is also married to Shri Diksh!t and is the mother of Sandeep Diksh!t and Latika Diksh!t.

The keyword here is 'was'. She is a politician now.

Wiki:

comprehension problems much? read the post again son

Wiki:

Sir please don't make fun on names. Chinese name funny too. Like my name.

I think media read too much into this. It is over sensitive but government usually play this kind of "I warned you!" trick so citizens don't blame them if something bad happens. The government also issued a warning after a Chinese citizen was killed in the recent high profile case in Canada. Although everyone knows that Canada is a fairly safe place to travel and murder cases happen in China as well.

Nope. Once a diplomat, always a diplomat. The honorific term ambassador can always be used for Diksh!t.

Just like She is the mother of Sandeep Diksh!t and will always be the mother of Sandeep Diksh!t.

reflects well on your family values :tup:
keep the posts coming please

How so? It is you who don't even know your own diplomats. So much for Indian so-called democrazy.

CD was talking about a male diplomat currently in china. you should've paid more attention in ESL classes. you should carry on ridiculing the name though, shows us all your upbringing. :tup:

CD was talking about a male diplomat currently in china. you should've paid more attention in ESL classes. you should carry on ridiculing the name though, shows us all your upbringing. :tup:

When did I ridicule her name?? Her name is her name. CD did not specify a male diplomat. I named the only Indian diplomat I knew. If you are gonna be so thin skinned, maybe you should stay off the Internet.

I have to admit if I was ridiculing her name (which I wasn't) "The Mother of Sand Deep ...." would be an instant classic and some of my best work. Bye.

^you should use the instant classic more often

ps: just goes to show how much you knew of the subject at hand before showing us your family culture

^you should use the instant classic more often

ps: just goes to show how much you knew of the subject at hand before showing us your family culture

My family is just fine. Don't worry about it. I come from an excellent Chinese family on both sides.

Just goes to show you Indians can dish out lame shower massage jokes and high five each other, but just can't take the comeback.

My family is just fine. Don't worry about it. I come from an excellent Chinese family on both sides.

Just goes to show you Indians can dish out lame shower massage jokes and high five each other, but just can't take the comeback.

no worries on my end. the comebacks were rather a reflection on your psyche

Back
Top Bottom