What's new

China issues advisory on India visit day ahead of Krishna's vist

China please take note, the thing about such country like india is that when you being nice to them they see it as weakness and will be all over you in no time, the way to deal with this shameless country is kick their asss badly first then talk any other tactics is just useless.
How many Legs Does Supa Poweeee China has ??? who all will it Kick ... India, Vietnam , philippines , Japan , South Korea , Mongolia, Taiwan ...

Ohh wait Supers daddy USA is already moving its 60% fleet near its water ... i heard Super Power Crying Foul... :pop:

How many Legs Does Supa Poweeee China has ??? who all will it Kick ... India, Vietnam , philippines , Japan , South Korea , Mongolia, Taiwan ...

Ohh wait Supers daddy USA is already moving its 60% fleet near its water ... i heard Super Power Crying Foul... :pop:

Oh incase you never study history we took on more country than you mentioned in korea war , let me give you a clue we took on USA and nato, now go work it out how many country is in nato:rofl:

Oh incase you never study history we took on more country than you mentioned in korea war , let me give you a clue we took on USA and nato, now go work it out how many country is in nato:rofl:
Well Last time we saw Super Hero China tried to invade Vietnam & Got there A&& kicked by Vietnamese irregulars...

Pakistanis travel to India for jobs in acting and music , they travel to India because they have no proper health care system or doctors there and some of them here have the galls to question those tourists who travel to India . Some people have no shame . Worse than pro....

Well I blame our corrupt leaders in Pakistan who do not care about the health of Pakistanis. Obviously the Chinese govt cares about it's people

It is not true. We have international assignments where students go to emerging markets of either China, Brazil or India to do project work, and guess what, majority of Pakistani students opt for India in spite of majority being rejected for visas year after year.

This warning is clearly about the strike. All the chinis and pakistanis talking crap abt toilets etc are only slpashing their hateful upbringing.

All indians should make comments on all unrelated threads abt the foetus eating chinis and terrorist pakistanis as this forum seems to encourage such behaviour.

China also recently issued advisory for Chinese travelling to Canada following the murder of a Chinese student by a Canadian **** Actor.

Come on..don't you see the ridiculous reason given..protest against petrol hike..What a joke?

Or may be CCP doesn't want their citizens to learn about democratic protests which was by the way successful in parts... Rs 7 increased and then Rs 2 decreased per liter of petrol.

I always loved pakistani artists regularly coming to india for jobs or even staying here..There are 100s if not 1000s of pakistanis who come to india for medical treatment every year..Even the macho Pakistanis wondering why any nation would allow their citizens to come to india know this fact very well.But slaves have to please their masters...And for that they are ready to stoop to any level.But unfortunately this is too low..

I always loved pakistani artists regularly coming to india for jobs or even staying here..There are 100s if not 1000s of pakistanis who come to india for medical treatment every year..Even the macho Pakistanis wondering why any nation would allow their citizens to come to india know this fact very well.But slaves have to please their masters...And for that they are ready to stoop to any level.But unfortunately this is too low..

Yeah even by his standards .

Back
Top Bottom