What's new

China All Su-35 news

But thats no fun.

Besides the mods generally don't do anything when it comes to something like this. Remember that **** incident? Took hours.

as long as people remember its all in good fun i'm cool with it. i've seen some members take things to heart and change their real life outlooks about each other

I love how the Asians here, who's countries were all exploited and crushed by the Western powers + Japan, are all going for each other's throats with greater ferocity than they would have done against the old colonial powers themselves.

I've never seen an Indian bash Britain, it's always Pakistan or China.

This is the reason i seriously beleive China which has that potential will not be able to overtake USA. Just see how much divided things here are and look there. You dont see Canada and Mexico fighting with US. Need a peaceful neighbour hood to grow.

Actually you did, when you backstabbed us in 1959 by hosting our largest separatist group.

Before that, there were no serious issues in the China-India relationship.

There is no backstabbing....

Helping refugees is not a crime....plain and simple.... and thats what we did....and mind you....not once did India question Tibets union with China....we do consider that a part of your country...

You can argue about how that was an act of aggression but wont be able to prove it....

Maybe then you should stop supporting Pakistan and arming it with missiles and nukes before lecture us on "sensitivities"

This is the reason i seriously beleive China which has that potential will not be able to overtake USA. Just see how much divided things here are and look there. You dont see Canada and Mexico fighting with US. Need a peaceful neighbour hood to grow.

We aren't fighting with anybody. :P

You guys are the ones still clashing violently with Pakistan and against Kashmir-based militants.

We haven't had a war with anybody for 40 years.

There is no backstabbing....

Helping refugees is not a crime....plain and simple.... and thats what we did....and mind you....not once did India question Tibets union with China....we do consider that a part of your country...

You can argue about how that was an act of aggression but wont be able to prove it....

Maybe then you should stop supporting Pakistan and arming it with missiles and nukes before lecture us on "sensitivities"

They were not just refugees back then. They were defeated after a failed armed rebellion.

Is the Republic of China, now on Taiwan, a fully sovereign and independent nation?

China says if Taiwan states independence they will attack them, Taiwan has remained silence so far. By the way did you know that ROC;s map of China includes outer Mongolia as well whereas CPC recognizes it as a sovereign state.

It's funny how some Indians talk. They say Taiwan is independent, then they say CHINA "lost" against Japan. Hello? The government on Taiwan was the government in China back then. If Taiwan is independent, then Taiwan lost against Japan, nothing to do with China. If Taiwan isn't independent, then thanks for admitting that Taiwan is part of China.

China says if Taiwan states independence they will attack them, Taiwan has remained silence so far. By the way did you know that ROC;s map of China includes outer Mongolia as well whereas CPC recognizes it as a sovereign state.

Perfect example. ROC signed the ROC-Soviet agreement that let Mongolia go in 1920, before the CPC even began. Only in 1949, after they lost the war and went to Taiwan, did they "unrecognize" Outer Mongolia.

Now I'm fine with Mongolia being gone. We buy their resources anyways.

We aren't fighting with anybody. :P

You guys are the ones still clashing violently with Pakistan and against Kashmir-based militants.

We haven't had a war with anybody for 40 years.

Dont act innocent. You have also have issues with your neighbours. Have you forgotten about the allegations which the ASEAN countries made last month on your claims on South China sea.

Dont act innocent. You have also have issues with your neighbours. Have you forgotten about the allegations which the ASEAN countries made last month on your claims on South China sea.

Allegations. Perhaps you should look at both sides of the issue instead of simply pointing at China.

Oh and not a single bullet has been fired yet.

Maybe india should return all land that occupid by india illegally like kashmir and "aruchanal" to Pakistan and China.

Start with Tibet and then come talk to me about illegal occupation......till then we prefer to live in peace....

The ones trying to conquer our lands are to blame for aggression, not us....

Back
Top Bottom