What's new

China All Su-35 news

India was "gifted" their country at the behest of Britain.

India never fought for it, in fact India did not even exist before Britain united the princely states.

Because present day Indians immigrated from foreign lands to the current boundaries right?....Not like they have been living in these lands for over 5000 years...

But whatever it takes to prove a point right....

Frankly.....on this point Im going to take a stand along with communist China.....Your opinion doesnt count!

No, nowadays we solve our land disputes peacefully. Like the handover of Hong Kong, or the exchange of land from Tajikistan.

You guys are still facing severe attacks from militant groups based inside of Kashmir.

We have been facing it since the time we were almost bankcrupt and will continue to face it forever. When talking of peace, do keep all countries in mind otherwise things become difficult.

yeah,better.At least they fought,not like someone in south asia.You know,what I mean,but i have some impression for the Gandhi,one of the great indian .

Yet without even fighting we got victory.Did not need the west. :woot: Fan of Gandhi me too.

We r not the ones who started undermining others freedom struggle.

You guys laugh about Japanese war crimes all the time, even in the other "PH" thread just below this one.

In this particular thread, the argument was started by an Indian poster who started posting all the negative articles regarding China. Before that there was no trolling.

Check it yourself, he is now banned.

Back
Top Bottom