What's new

China All Su-35 news

If Indians want to laugh about Japanese war crimes, then we have the right to point out, that at least we FOUGHT for our country.

Both countries fought in different ways....one was peaceful, the other ripe with bloodshed....

Only difference is that our way saved a lot of lives and was emulated by people of the only superpower in the world....

Terrorists are not a countries will.

Most terrorist in 9/11 are form Saudi Arabia. We're still bestest friends with them.

Man if terrorists are being originated from India to carry out attacks on China, then i will see that as the Indian Goverment's failure not China. And this is not for one major terrorist attack, but about decades of insurgency.

Both countries fought in different ways....one was peaceful, the other ripe with bloodshed....

Only difference is that our way saved a lot of lives and was emulated by people of the only superpower in the world....

There is a difference. Japan was never going to be convinced with peaceful protests and wasn't getting destroyed by Germany.

Britain was.

LOL when did I say it makes us "peaceful"? The fact is that India is the one who is still in violent conflict with it's neighbours.

China's conflicts are diplomatic and verbal, not violent.

So it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, or as I said before, 50 steps laughing at 100 steps.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I never implicated any specific country, but the fact is that they did originate from Kashmir.

And are thus a product of the long running conflict that India has had with it's neighbours.

Not with neighbours but with a neighbour. Also it did not originate from Kashmir but from someplace else.

What, you think we should have gone for "non-violent resistance" against the Japanese?

And hope that one day they would just let us go? Out of the kindness of their hearts?

And who is ahead now?

I love how the Asians here, who's countries were all exploited and crushed by the Western powers + Japan, are all going for each other's throats with greater ferocity than they would have done against the old colonial powers themselves.

I've never seen an Indian bash Britain, it's always Pakistan or China.

Bash Britain for what? We live in the here and now.....and what affects us is NOW....

So if the past is so important....why dont you stop all trade with Japan that has committed more atrocities on the Chinese than anything the British did....
But you wont.....because your benefit from it...
Similarly, Britain has only been an ally since our independence.....

Its very easy to preach you know.....

What, you think we should have gone for "non-violent resistance" against the Japanese?

And hope that one day they would just let us go? Out of the kindness of their hearts?

And who is ahead now?

how does freedom struggle equate to economic prosperity? if it were true, your all weather friend would be the second fastest growing trillion dollar economy

Bash Britain for what? We live in the here and now.....and what affects us is NOW....

So if the past is so important....why dont you stop all trade with Japan that has committed more atrocities on the Chinese than anything the British did....
But you wont.....because your benefit from it...
Similarly, Britain has only been an ally since our independence.....

Its very easy to preach you know.....

I'm not preaching.

It is well known that China's historical enemy is Japan. Everyone knows it.

India's great enemy is of course Pakistan. Everyone knows it.

Why not the British, who were the ones who exploited you guys, and split you up in the first place? Why is your greatest enemy your neighbour who was born on the same day you were, and equally mistreated by the same colonial power (Britain)?

I'm not saying you should attack them, or hurt them diplomatically/economically... just that it's confusing as to why you hate Pakistan and China yet like Britain.

unlike some, we know how to let by-gones be.
some countries can't look past the chip on their shoulders

unlike some, we know how to let by-gones be.
some countries can't look past the chip on their shoulders

LOL really?

Your relationship with Pakistan (no further explanation needed) and China (1962 omg!) tells a different story.

It's not the Chinese media that is running stories about a future Sino-Indian war, it is the Indian media. That tells you who has a chip on their shoulder. And don't worry, I'll spare you the NDTV quotes and the quotes from the Indian army.

They were not just refugees back then. They were defeated after a failed armed rebellion.

It is not India's duty to question the morality of their struggle.....

All we did was give them refuge....There is no international law that says that giving refuge is a crime....

Now if you can prove that India supported armed rebellion in Tibet, then maybe you have yourself a case...

So with this logic why not bring up the case of Pakistan taking in Afghan refugees that went on to become the Taliban....Shouldnt you be blaming Pakistan as being the instigator of the current situation? Shouldnt the US have beef with Pakistan?
But you dont....why?

We forgive many. Japan is not on that list.

True, but that doesn't stop us doing business with them either.

In fact, China is currently Japan's largest trading partner.

China and Japan also have the largest bilateral economic relationship in Asia.

Back
Top Bottom