What's new

Children used to carry out Sopore attacks

Prometheus

Reaction score
Country
India
Jammu: Shocking visuals from CCTV cameras have brought to light a matter of grave concern for the Jammu and Kashmir administration. The footage, which has been accessed by NDTV, shows minors throwing grenades on a police post in Sopore last week. Three people were injured in the blast.

The footage shows two boys pushing a handcart and later taking cover while throwing a grenade at a police post and then escaping into a narrow lane.

The boys, aged 12 and 13, were picked up by the police after the CCTV footage captured their act. But, since they both are minors, they cannot be arrested; they can only be detained and questioned.

Police believes that there was one more young man involved in the act and are trying to find him as well.

According to sources, the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) is banking upon children now to carry out attacks on security forces. The children, sources say, are being paid just a few thousand rupees to carry out such acts.Caught on CCTV cameras: Children used to carry out Sopore attacks | NDTV.com

This is murder and they can be arrested and tried in juvenile court and sent to correction centres of course legal pundits know best . Their parents need to be reprimanded depending upon their direct or indirect involvement . Total helplessness will encourage subversive elements to increase their numbers and activity

1.This shows the pathetic condition that the Kashmiris have been thrown into due to Indian stream-roller. When the people are driven to the wall they must fight with all they have - men, women old, young everyone and everything from a stone and grenade to an IED. Kashmiris, fight on. Insha Allah victory shall be yours. The Indian occupation forces will have to run away in the face of your sacrifices. May Allah be with you.

2. FYI, today in 1965 Op Gibraltar was officially launched with the Mujahedeen crossing the CFL. Actually some elements had moved in earlier. I pray for the shaheedan of that Op.

1.This shows the pathetic condition that the Kashmiris have been thrown into due to Indian stream-roller. When the people are driven to the wall they must fight with all they have - men, women old, young everyone and everything from a stone and grenade to an IED. Kashmiris, fight on. Insha Allah victory shall be yours. The Indian occupation forces will have to run away in the face of your sacrifices. May Allah be with you.

2. FYI, today in 1965 Op Gibraltar was officially launched with the Mujahedeen crossing the CFL. Actually some elements had moved in earlier. I pray for the shaheedan of that Op.

What a pathetic thinking...........Let terrorist are daily killing inncoent citizens & u bangladeshi are supporting them............people like LeT & you are going to be fuel of hell as acc to Allah so just wait for ur mere end.......

thanks for the laugh..............much appreciated

Bhai inka to standard girta hi ja rha hai....Now they started exploiting Childrens....Btw is their is anyway by which India can bring UNICEF angle here...i mean it can be used as another diplomatic tactic to pressure these terror outfits and their supporters......

I hope you will pray for those 3 million bengali's also who were killed by your brothers.....

So...What happen to those great brave mujaheddin's who wana fight till eternity ???

Cowards Using and brainwashing kids now? WTF!!

People always put India in a bad light about Kashmir. They are fed all the nonsense about atrocities against Muslims in India. And genocide of Muslims in Kashmir in Indians? Thats a sick thought man. Really sick :sick: They are so far away from reality.

And those remote incidences in Kashmir is not unique to Kashmir, it exists in every region of the world where an army exists. A quote from a movie - 'An army is a broadsword, not a scalpel'. And no, I am not supporting the killing of innocents. But I am condemning those who criticize India for the innocent lives lost in the crossfire. But they always forget that all this is due to terrorists. The same terrorists who are willing to do another '26/11' or 'Mumbai' happily.

We cant always blame the terrorist...Indian govt has to do something drastic...

The question is why are these kids getting brainwashed ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom