What's new

Children used to carry out Sopore attacks

Kids? Seriously?
I hope these children were the very offspring(s) of a high level mujahid who planned these attacks...if not, then its sad to see them being used as cannon fodder.

Even the kids in Kashmir hate India.

The Indians cannot take the hint. Even if it's in the form of a grenade.

anuranon_1302274060_1-Indian_dogs_go_back.jpg

Catch them young, brainwash them at the impressionable age, use them like cannon fodder, if they die in the process, - hey even more propaganda for the cannon fodder providing illiterate population.

Freedom Fight 101!

The Freedom Fighter Khudi Ram Bose who was hanged for killing a British officer, was barely 14. Indians are an occupation force. All means have to be used to crush them.

Even the kids in Kashmir hate India.

The Indians cannot take the hint. Even if it's in the form of a grenade.

only the cheapest of Scum capitalize on the misfortune of Children. I Knew u were pathetic but ... lol nvm.

I don t need much of a reason to strt posting photos of tribal children suicide bombing on Pakistani forces...but then again .... i haven't totally lost it.

@on topic: Arrest there parents and find out who has been brainwashing these unfortunate kids.
This is wrong on so many levels and will undoubtedly show the true face of Islamists and the lengths that they can go.

I once aw a documentary on the Hispanic gangs of American ghettos and how thye made there Kids get a tatto and get out on the street very young barely 10 to 12years of age , gangbanging and carrying a pice like a gangster. This is no different.

only the cheapest of Scum capitalize on the misfortune of Children. I Knew u were pathetic but ... lol nvm.

I don t need much of a reason to strt posting photos of tribal children suicide bombing on Pakistani forces...but then again .... i haven't totally lost it.

Difference:

Those kids are brainwashed.

These kids are not. This is the result of your military presence and how they torture the civilians.

Difference:

These kids are not. This is the result of your military presence and how they torture the civilians.
Are oye kuch bhi bol raha hai....
Atleast don't play politics on it. Seems like you support brainwashing first .

How does it is even better, are you seriously comparing it ? What's wrong with you ?

Are oye kuch bhi bol raha hai....
Atleast don't play politics on it. Seems like you support brainwashing first .

How does it is even better, are you seriously comparing it ? What's wrong with you ?

This is all the result of your military. Now instead of throwing cricket balls they are throwing grenades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Difference:

Hahaha... yes yes... uve truly gone off ur rocker. Anything to help u sleep..

The Freedom Fighter Khudi Ram Bose who was hanged for killing a British officer, was barely 14. Indians are an occupation force. All means have to be used to crush them.
Yup...they should learn it from 1971 Mukti Bahini.....:lol:

Be on topic, scoring cheap points....

This is all the result of your military. Now instead of throwing cricket balls they are throwing grenades.

Ur whole media have got 2-3 videos only which u are showing from last 2-3 yrs on kashmir discussion :lol:
i m done from dis videos ;)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ur whole media have got 2-3 videos only which u are showing from last 2-3 yrs on kashmir discussion :lol:
i m done from dis videos ;)...

Indians always hide their face after being exposed to the truth. I'm sure there would be more videos If media outlets were actually allowed into Kashmir. :woot:

punish their parent who chose to put their kisds in harms way.Ask indian supreme court to pass order like salwa judum to disallow LeT from using kids as militants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom