What's new

Chanoykkyo war tacts in Bangladesh: Bluff, damage & dominate.

Adiga's book is not drivel since he presents a realistic and stylistic portrayal of modern day India.
Now, this is your own private drivel. How do you know it is "realistic". He does portray the contradictions and high contrasts of modern developing India. But how do you know it is all "realistic" and not exaggerated or over blown, because after all it is a work of fiction.

Nasreen on the other hand is sensationalist, lacks style and presents an overwrought and exaggerated view of Bangladesh. It has nothing to commend it.
Aha, I see. So if you see what you want to see, it becomes REALITY. But if you see that you don't want to, then it is EXAGGERATION. Maybe they both exaggerated, maybe they were both "realistic". Shouldn't we be taking these works for what they are - snap shots of their respective society seen through their own eyes.

Works of fiction do provide a window to the other side, but considering FICTIONS to be axiomatic, is killing all the romance.

Adiga's book is not drivel since he presents a realistic and stylistic portrayal of modern day India. Nasreen on the other hand is sensationalist, lacks style and presents an overwrought and exaggerated view of Bangladesh. It has nothing to commend it.

Once again, you don't present your arguments as to why you think the book is irrelevant. You say it's exaggerated, do you deny all the incidents mentioned in the book?

I can appreciate books or writers even if I disagree with them. I didn't find anything that would offend me in 100 years of solitude.

Marquez is very much a left-oriented writer, he is part of the whole Neruda-revolutionary brigade of the 60's and 70's. You clearly haven't read any other novel by Marquez, if you're offended by Nasreen's "selling of her sexuality" then word of advice, don't read Love in the time of Cholera or Melancholy Whores.

He's my favourite author by the way.

A House for Mr Biswas is non-fiction?

Ah, sorry. Biswas is fiction. What i meant was that his fiction work is fantastic but his non-fiction work like Area of Darkness is ridiculous.

I am a Muslim who appreciates good literature. Take it how you want. It just shows all Muslims are not ignorant.

You're taste in literature has nothing to do with your religion.

Define modern world and related theory with nation building.

Name of your country is Hindustan as Hindu, vande mataram are played in school and Muslim aren't allow to sacrifice cow during Eid because it happen to be worship by Hindus thus what Hindustan should be? Spare me from your secular India B.S.

Al Zakir, it gives me a great pleasure to ask you a question ..do you think that the concerted efforts of the Pakistani Govt since its independence, your so-called prominent member of the Ummah, to introduce, enforce and reinforce study, knowledge and practice of a tongue known as Urdu, (which India is more closer to than B'desh anyways) seem to be similar to what India has been doing?

It has been a complete murder of multi-ethinicity to forcefully teach and include in students' curricula across Pakistan the language which your Pakistani bretheren use...aka Urdu....let me tell you Urdu is not only the state language of Pakistan but it is far more sinister than what meets the eye...it is a mandatory part of the School curricula in Pakistan. Nothing to do with the Christians, Hindus and Sikhs and Buddhists living in Pakistan..it is a complete mockery.....

Why do you think the Hindus should read jim, pe, te, se ..it is a hogwash and sinister in design ..nothing to do with their cultural and ideological mind set

....do you raise your voice against this ???

Let me tell you it is far frm, what you think are the reasons that Vandemataram is India's National Song. I know of some political parties in India are dissatisfied with that and do not want Muslims to chant this as this song portrays the great nation India as the motherland...Nothing is worshippable to Muslims apart from Allah..so the dissent...

The fascinating part though is, thanks to our democracy the parties at least exist in India who raise voices of concern and dissatisfaction among muslim masses .and even have candidates running for the current general elections n India ...

Had India been a Pakistan or a Bangladesh ..we know that either that party would have been banned or conspired against or its leaders would have been jailed...

My Muslim classmates (those who had chosen liberal education vis-a-vis Madrasas), over the years read Urdu...English...and any other language of their choice ...read Hindi, Bangla and any other vernacular...not forced to read Sanskrit....the language of the Hindus....

What must you say to counter this?

What say Al-Zakir

Whom are you referring to sir? anyhow why do you suppose the new generation marching toward Islamic ideology? Is it because they are rejecting the brainwash by secular leftist media or they happen to find their identity as Muslim thus belong to Islamic Ummah? Pakistani is our brother so therefor it's natural for us to be similar minded.

A famous quote
"You can fool some people all the time, all the people some time but not all the people all the time"

No such thing as Bengali nationalism then or now. It was creation of Mujib government after the separation which has no base in Muslim Bengal. So called Bengali nationalism died with him 1975 which is point of no return. It could be view as a Mushriki concept as it influence to mix Hindu and Muslim as same element. It's our forefather that pioneer Pakistan project and they happen to be from Muslim Bengal i.e east Pakistan i.e Bangladesh thus it's in our blood.

a) If it is not marching towards Islamic Ideology what are you upto ? If Pakistan is your brother (I guess that the only common link is Islam, do you propose any other), let me tell you that nothing is further from the truth..How long do you think you are going to forcibly maintain the invisible rope of freindship with Pakistanis, who have raped, murdered, annhiliated brothers and sisters of your country and that too with a sinister plan and approach unmatched in History, just with the seemingly invincible (read feeble chord) called Islam?

Why do you think Bangladesh was created...I see that you are trying to chop off the branch of the tree you are sitting on? Who are you ? Would you have had any existence had Bangladesh hadnt been created? What reasons do you cite for you to break free from Pakistan?

Why is the Pakistani miisnters till this day so sensitive to the **** war crimes? Why they arent supporting the Hasina Govt to reopen files? Beacause they are sure that that is going to expose the Pakistanis in the eyes of the more rational world, grossly and wilfully overlooked by Nixon and his stooges? Why your brother has to send (with a rocket on his back) to Dhaka to pacify the Govt not to take any steps or actions which are going to mar relations between Pak and BD? Why, what for ? And within a couple of days the world sees a Pilkhana massacre...so what do you think ...so far the Pak Govt has failed to rein in Sk Hasina and her Govt...

b) Aha there you are ..when you say "Mushriki concept as it influence to mix Hindu and Muslim as same element" you are the closest Pakistani clone, as you are also not differentiating a language with a religion ...the same mistake your brothers did after Independence....Bengalis are Hindu is a pre eminent **** thought which embroiled your country in such a huge massacre in the 60 and 70s....that led to your brother's downfall....going by what you are saying it means that since Bengalis are in India they are Hindus and the Pakis must cleanse them ....what a fallacy ? If it wasnt Bengali Nationalism what was it ??? Urdu nationalism ??? What do you speak Bangla or Urdu ?????

]

Al Zakir, it gives me a great pleasure to ask you a question

That's odd. I take it as a complement.:cool:

do you think that the concerted efforts of the Pakistani Govt since its independence, your so-called prominent member of the Ummah, to introduce, enforce and reinforce study, knowledge and practice of a tongue known as Urdu, (which India is more closer to than B'desh anyways) seem to be similar to what India has been doing?
It has been a complete murder of multi-ethinicity to forcefully teach and include in students' curricula across Pakistan the language which your Pakistani bretheren use...aka Urdu....let me tell you Urdu is not only the state language of Pakistan but it is far more sinister than what meets the eye...it is a mandatory part of the School curricula in Pakistan. Nothing to do with the Christians, Hindus and Sikhs and Buddhists living in Pakistan..it is a complete mockery.....

Why do you think the Hindus should read jim, pe, te, se ..it is a hogwash and sinister in design ..nothing to do with their cultural and ideological mind set

....do you raise your voice against this ???

Pakistan government doesn't mandate it's non Muslim citizen to learn verses from holy qur'aan which is in Arabic same way India doesn't mandate it's non Hindu citizen to learn Sanskrit. Is it not true in both cases thus what's your point.........:undecided:

Urdu use Arabic script whereas Hindi use Sanskrit script and both cases Urdu and Hindi are to be learn by all citizen in both nation regardless religion identity otherwise it would be hypocrite thus thus once again where is the problem............
I understand nether Urdu nor Hindi are holy language. Isn't it??:coffee:

Let me tell you it is far frm, what you think are the reasons that Vandemataram is India's National Song. I know of some political parties in India are dissatisfied with that and do not want Muslims to chant this as this song portrays the great nation India as the motherland...Nothing is worshippable to Muslims apart from Allah..so the dissent...

The fascinating part though is, thanks to our democracy the parties at least exist in India who raise voices of concern and dissatisfaction among Muslim masses .and even have candidates running for the current general elections n India ...

Had India been a Pakistan or a Bangladesh ..we know that either that party would have been banned or conspired against or its leaders would have been jailed...

My Muslim classmates (those who had chosen liberal education vis-a-vis Madrasas), over the years read Urdu...English...and any other language of their choice ...read Hindi, Bangla and any other vernacular...not forced to read Sanskrit....the language of the Hindus....

What must you say to counter this?

What say Al-Zakir

Yes so called biggest democracy????
let me try!!!!
I have seen thousand years old Babri Masjid broken in front our eyes by fanatic Hindus yet Babri Masjid has not been rebuild nor will whereas Ram Mandir are to be build in it's place in near future. So say BJP.

Yeah prove of a so called biggest democracy???

I witnessed massacre of Muslims (still Taza ) in Gujrat yet culprits(well known) still free and well and those who survive are now live in biggest slum in Gujrat. Thanks to Hindus...

yeah prove of a so called biggest democracy???

A prominent Hindu fundamentalist from prominent family declare to behead Muslim in day light if comes to power yet neither he is in jail nor banned from politics.

Yeah prove of so called biggest democracy???

In the meanwhile
Organization like Jamatud Dawa banned in Pakistan and Harkt-ul-Jihad banned Bangladesh. So yeah I guess we are not so democratic.:smokin:

Last edited:
a) If it is not marching towards Islamic Ideology what are you upto ? If Pakistan is your brother (I guess that the only common link is Islam, do you propose any other), let me tell you that nothing is further from the truth..How long do you think you are going to forcibly maintain the invisible rope of freindship with Pakistanis, who have raped, murdered, annhiliated brothers and sisters of your country and that too with a sinister plan and approach unmatched in History, just with the seemingly invincible (read feeble chord) called Islam?

Yes I heard it before yet to see the prove.:coffee:

Why do you think Bangladesh was created...I see that you are trying to chop off the branch of the tree you are sitting on? Who are you ? Would you have had any existence had Bangladesh hadnt been created? What reasons do you cite for you to break free from Pakistan?

Two brothers decided to go separate way yet to find out, it was wrong and weaken them both thus need to reunite under common goal with same ideology.

Why is the Pakistani miisnters till this day so sensitive to the **** war crimes? Why they arent supporting the Hasina Govt to reopen files? Beacause they are sure that that is going to expose the Pakistanis in the eyes of the more rational world, grossly and wilfully overlooked by Nixon and his stooges? Why your brother has to send (with a rocket on his back) to Dhaka to pacify the Govt not to take any steps or actions which are going to mar relations between Pak and BD? Why, what for ? And within a couple of days the world sees a Pilkhana massacre...so what do you think ...so far the Pak Govt has failed to rein in Sk Hasina and her Govt...

Yet India still perceive as biggest culprits behind pilkhana Massacre. If ISI are so active in BD than how do you explain unprecedented win of Awami dalal? Don't give me the BS about people behind them.:angry:

b) Aha there you are ..when you say "Mushriki concept as it influence to mix Hindu and Muslim as same element" you are the closest Pakistani clone, as you are also not differentiating a language with a religion ...the same mistake your brothers did after Independence....Bengalis are Hindu is a pre eminent **** thought which embroiled your country in such a huge massacre in the 60 and 70s....that led to your brother's downfall....going by what you are saying it means that since Bengalis are in India they are Hindus and the Pakis must cleanse them ....what a fallacy ? If it wasnt Bengali Nationalism what was it ??? Urdu nationalism ??? What do you speak Bangla or Urdu ?????

Yet Bangladesh is closer with Pakistan and Islamic world than you. "Blood is thicker than Wine' ring a bell. I speak both languages with fluency Mash'Allah. :D

Pakistan government doesn't mandate it's non Muslim citizen to learn verses from holy qur'aan which is in Arabic same way India doesn't mandate it's non Hindu citizen to learn Sanskrit. Is it not true in both cases thus what's your point.........:undecided:

Urdu use Arabic script whereas Hindi use Sanskrit script and both cases Urdu and Hindi are to be learn by all citizen in both nation regardless religion identity otherwise it would be hypocrite thus thus once again where is the problem............
I understand nether Urdu nor Hindi are holy language. Isn't it??:coffee:

Yes so called biggest democracy????
let me try!!!!
I have seen thousand years old Babri Masjid broken in front our eyes by fanatic Hindus yet Babri Masjid has not been rebuild nor will whereas Ram Mandir are to be build in it's place in near future. So say BJP.

Yeah prove of a so called biggest democracy???

I witnessed massacre of Muslims (still Taza ) in Gujrat yet culprits(well known) still free and well and those who survive are now live in biggest slum in Gujrat. Thanks to Hindus...

yeah prove of a so called biggest democracy???

A prominent Hindu fundamentalist from prominent family declare to behead Muslim in day light if comes to power yet neither he is in jail nor banned from politics.

Yeah prove of so called biggest democracy???

In the meanwhile
Organization like Jamatud Dawa banned in Pakistan and Harkt-ul-Jihad banned Bangladesh. So yeah I guess we are not so democratic.:smokin:

Great ..it is hotting up and you know what, Al-Zakir I need publicity here...since I am new...hope to get it through our joint endeavor..thank you..let us proceed one by one:

1) Do you consider me to be half read? If that is what you think it is going to be difficult for us over here to continue. Of course when I am making a statement I am as sure as my name of what I am saying...and I have made sure that what I am saying is corroborated through a source which is "holier than thou" since it comes from your brethren from our western neighbor....

Your statement

"Pakistan government doesn't mandate it's non Muslim citizen to learn verses from holy qur'aan which is in Arabic same way India doesn't mandate it's non Hindu citizen to learn Sanskrit. Is it not true in both cases thus what's your point.........:undecided:"

Here the problem is you are sure that what you are saying is just wishful thinking and wish I fail in my endeavor to validate what I say ....so for you and your BNP brothers here is the link.....it shows

a) The fallacy of Pakistan as a Nation State
b) The fallacy of unprecedented rise of Islamic Fundamentalism
c) The fallacy of wilfully twisted history (which is shameful to say the least) to keep the Nation state together in the absence of any other coherent force which binds together its citizens (One aspect is Pakistan defeating India in all its wars since 1948, so you know the level of education your brothers get)
d) The fallacy of ******* and fundamentalist education policy starting from the infant stage to the Higher Secondary state

This is a research paper from one of the very few institutions which is yet to be fundamentally islamized...

Please take time to go through that..painstakingly done research by one of your brothers and his reseach team

The subtle Subversion: A report on Curricula and Textbooks in Pakistan

Please read and read it tight..authored by AH Nayyar and Ahmed Salim of the Sustainable Development Policy Institute, located at the Diplomatic Enclave 1 in Islamabad, Pakistan..

I am waiting for your gracious reply on this

2) Your Comment

"Urdu use Arabic script whereas Hindi use Sanskrit script and both cases Urdu and Hindi are to be learn by all citizen in both nation regardless religion identity otherwise it would be hypocrite thus thus once again where is the problem............
I understand nether Urdu nor Hindi are holy language. Isn't it??:coffee:"

Little knowledge is dangerous..let me start using this age old saying

Hindi uses the Devanangari script (Get this inside...deep down...deeper than you can comprehend)

What exactly is your point? One side you are saying Pakistani Govt does not mandate Hindus and other minorities to learn Qur'aan which is in Arabic script..and here above you are saying that Sanskrit and Urdu need to be taught regardless of religion? What do you mean when you say hipocrite? What is hypocrisy?

The plain fact and now established by me via a link that indeed in Pakistan, education is not free from religious bigotry ...the report proves that ...it is crying hoarse Al_Zakir for people like you to see and blush between your legs...man..

Whereas in India Muslims do not read Sanskrit....what say ...something you must say...I am waiting :smitten:

What do you do for a living?

3) Your comment "I understand nether Urdu nor Hindi are holy language. Isn't it?"

What exactly do you mean? True Hindi and Urdu arnt holy languages...dnt know what that means though....so your contention is what ?

4) Your comment

"Yes so called biggest democracy???? let me try!!!! I have seen thousand years old Babri Masjid broken in front our eyes by fanatic Hindus yet Babri Masjid has not been rebuild nor will whereas Ram Mandir are to be build in it's place in near future. So say BJP.

Yeah prove of a so called biggest democracy???"

Democratic ? Do you know what democracy means ?

You should have pointed toward India's Secular fabric...I understand you meant that with all heart felt emotions..but to "Err is human" anyways ....

Who says all the citizens of India have the secular fervour...I among the 1.2 billion strong India do not believe so ..and thre are millions who are here who share my view pont. Secular is a pseudo secular term propagated by Nehru-Gandhi Axis of Evil ...Satan you know...for the vey popular term "Vote Bank Politics" to garner Muslim votes

In India what we see is basically the politics of Muslim appeasement....you know what I mean...the Govt of India spends my Tx collections to subsidize Haj....what a comedy of errors.....futile and highly sinister...secularism doesnt mean appeasing the minority ..unfortunately that is the case in India..in fact the prime ministerial BJP candidate..Mr. Advani who doesnt mince words said..had his govt been in power you Mr Zakir and your Ummah would have long lost Janab Mohd. Afzal Guru...I cant comprehend why is he alive with the Supreme Court ruling for a death sentence against him ...Why do you think he is alive Al-Zakir...Answer you must this question ...Cheers.............

5)

A prominent Hindu fundamentalist from prominent family declare to behead Muslim in day light if comes to power yet neither he is in jail nor banned from politics

A few Hundred or a thousand dont a race make...And ah..do you think Narendra Modi is hailed by secularist forces in India aka Sonia Gandi and her ilk?

Get your facts right...he made such an explosive comment that he was jailed and kept in remand..which news source do you see on a daily basis? Pakistan TV ? Do you know he was chrged with NSA (National Security Act, because he made a hate speech and that too before the elections)..the same act your brother from Pakistan is charged with? Lend your ears Zakir..the name is Mohammad Ajmal Amir Kasab...do you think Varun deserves the NSA (he is aquitted now but under surveillance of the Election Commission)...or do you think Varun's hate speech is equivalent to the mass murders the guy from Sialkot committed ? What ..reply soon....he was jailed and he was in for almost a month and could not go for his election campaigns....he just said that and did not do it...let us hope for the best ....

and you know what did he say "Any hand that rises to harm a Hindu, I swear by the Gita, I shall chop off his hands"..so where is the reference of the Ummah that you are so vehemently searching for, knowing for sure that it does not exist in his speech ?? Reply reply...fast ...pls and be specific like I am..thank you

Jamaat Ud Dawa - Only after the United Nations Security Council legislation against it...do you mean to say that the Pakistani Govt did not know abt it earlier? Or do you think they were waiting for 26/11 for the UN to ban it and they following suit? What ??????? Or do you think they needed a rod right up where it hurts to ban it ?

HArkat-Ul Jihad - Aha taking a high moral ground...you are a supporter of Zia Ul Haq..isnt it ..so how come you are taking a condescending position via an act committed by your Political rival Hasina Waje:hitwall:d?

Last edited:
Please take time to go through that..painstakingly done research by one of your brothers and his reseach team

The subtle Subversion: A report on Curricula and Textbooks in Pakistan

Please read and read it tight..authored by AH Nayyar and Ahmed Salim of the Sustainable Development Policy Institute, located at the Diplomatic Enclave 1 in Islamabad, Pakistan..

I am waiting for your gracious reply on this

Sorry for the trouble though thanks for the recommendation. I will get to it if it ever comes to my interest of quest.

Little knowledge is dangerous..let me start using this age old saying

Hindi uses the Devanangari script (Get this inside...deep down...deeper than you can comprehend)

Yes I can see that and I was about to take you as serious intellectual nevertheless lesson for dummy including me.

I don't know either of these scripts however it's visible to me that they have same base. Please correct me If I am wrong here and I could be wrong. Any one?

Sanskrit
Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language
ef0adfd0c8fde0bf665ed3128d5487e5.gif

494c347bedfef3302132d9fcb48d9957.gif

Hindi
http://www.esm.psu.edu/~axl4/Lakhtakia/Hindi/Alphabet.gif

What exactly is your point? One side you are saying Pakistani Govt does not mandate Hindus and other minorities to learn Qur'aan which is in Arabic script..and here above you are saying that Sanskrit and Urdu need to be taught regardless of religion? What do you mean when you say hipocrite? What is hypocrisy?

The plain fact and now established by me via a link that indeed in Pakistan, education is not free from religious bigotry ...the report proves that ...it is crying hoarse Al_Zakir for people like you to see and blush between your legs...man..

Whereas in India Muslims do not read Sanskrit....what say ...something you must say...I am waiting
What exactly do you mean? True Hindi and Urdu arnt holy languages...dnt know what that means though....so your contention is what ?]

It wouldn't hurt you read carefully before making fool out of your self. I clearly say Urdu and Hindi should be learn by all citizen regardless of their religious affiliation.

I think we communicating with semi stable bandwidth as I can see we are are receiving unwanted noise with information.

Please understand following.
Arabic is a language so treat it as one. Everyone welcome to learn it as a language including non Muslim. No harm to it. As a matter of fact there are thousands of non Muslim speak Arabic including Hindus and non Muslim native Arabs. Only difference is we Muslim have special weakness for Arabic because it's the language of Holy Qur'aan and spoken by Nabi Karim(S.W.A).

Holy Qur'aan written in Arabic thus we Muslim must learn Arabic to recite holy versus from qur'aan. Qur'aanic versus are holy(not the whole arabic language) because we Muslim believe that these verses are true word of almighty Allah thus non Muslim should not be order to read qur'aan however there are more than welcome to read the translated version. As a matter of fact we encourage our non Muslim friends to read the translation of Qur'aan in any language they desire to discover the truth. :agree:

I understand lower caste Hindus aren't allow to read Bhagavad Gita. Please correct me if i am wrong here.

What do you do for a living?

Curiosity or sign of arrogance of being Indian. How does this question relative to the discussion or topic? If so interested than PM me and I will happy to tell you my humble profession.

Democratic ? Do you know what democracy means ?
Please shed some light for us.:pop:

Who says all the citizens of India have the secular fervour...I among the 1.2 billion strong India do not believe so ..and thre are millions who are here who share my view pont. Secular is a pseudo secular term propagated by Nehru-Gandhi Axis of Evil ...Satan you know...for the vey popular term "Vote Bank Politics" to garner Muslim votes

Should I be worry about that? A lot talk doesn't impress me. I would like to see the prove of India being a secular nation whereas we neither claim nor wish to be one.:smokin:

In India what we see is basically the politics of Muslim appeasement....you know what I mean...the Govt of India spends my Tx collections to subsidize Haj....what a comedy of errors.....futile and highly sinister...secularism doesnt mean appeasing the minority ..unfortunately that is the case in India.

I would like to know the same. why does your government send Muslim to Hajj? Hajj isn't mandatory to those who can't afford so why don't you tell us the real reason behind it?

Is it because your government want to eye wast to the Muslim world especially middle east that they are so generous with Muslim cause thus no discrimination taking place in India or is it because to make s
Sheikh happy for business purpose? :undecided:

.in fact the prime ministerial BJP candidate..Mr. Advani who doesnt mince words said..had his govt been in power you Mr Zakir and your Ummah would have long lost Janab Mohd. Afzal Guru...I cant comprehend why is he alive with the Supreme Court ruling for a death sentence against him ...Why do you think he is alive Al-Zakir...Answer you must this question ...Cheers.............

None is my concern here. Your country, your law, your court, your politician thus your decision. :D

Last edited:
Sorry for the trouble though thanks for the recommendation. I will get to it if it ever comes to my interest of quest.

Yes I can see that and I was about to take you as serious intellectual nevertheless lesson for dummy including me.

I don't know either of these scripts however it's visible to me that they have same base. Please correct me If I am wrong here and I could be wrong. Any one?

Sanskrit
Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language
ef0adfd0c8fde0bf665ed3128d5487e5.gif

494c347bedfef3302132d9fcb48d9957.gif

Hindi
http://www.esm.psu.edu/~axl4/Lakhtakia/Hindi/Alphabet.gif
f2742b37d5652d5506993791a3769157.gif

It wouldn't hurt you read carefully before making fool out of your self. I clearly say Urdu and Hindi should be learn by all citizen regardless of their religious affiliation.

I think we communicating with semi stable bandwidth as I can see we are are receiving unwanted noise with information.

Please understand following.
Arabic is a language so treat it as one. Everyone welcome to learn it as a language including non Muslim. No harm to it. As a matter of fact there are thousands of non Muslim speak Arabic including Hindus and non Muslim native Arabs. Only difference is we Muslim have special weakness for Arabic because it's the language of Holy Qur'aan and spoken by Nabi Karim(S.W.A).

Holy Qur'aan written in Arabic thus we Muslim must learn Arabic to recite holy versus from qur'aan. Qur'aanic versus are holy(not the whole arabic language) because we Muslim believe that these verses are true word of almighty Allah thus non Muslim should not be order to read qur'aan however there are more than welcome to read the translated version. As a matter of fact we encourage our non Muslim friends to read the translation of Qur'aan in any language they desire to discover the truth. :agree:

I understand lower caste Hindus aren't allow to read Bhagavad Gita. Please correct me if i am wrong here.

Curiosity or sign of arrogance of being Indian. How does this question relative to the discussion or topic? If so interested than PM me and I will happy to tell you my humble profession.

Please shed some light for us.:pop:

Should I be worry about that? A lot talk doesn't impress me. I would like to see the prove of India being a secular nation whereas we neither claim nor wish to be one.:smokin:

I would like to know the same. why does your government send Muslim to Hajj? Hajj isn't mandatory to those who can't afford so why don't you tell us the real reason behind it?

Is it because your government want to eye wast to the Muslim world especially middle east that they are so generous with Muslim cause thus no discrimination taking place in India or is it because to make s
Sheikh happy for business purpose? :undecided:

None is my concern here. Your country, your law, your court, your politician thus your decision. :D

Let us go botttom up ...that means the last one first...

1) Yes..our govt our country and law is fine....this is a deliberate attempt of not answering the question though....I told you India is secular in the eyes of the constitution and that it does not have a state religion ...but does that mean subversion of the majority of Indian population....

Get this loud and clear...It is the vote bank politics of UPA Govt under Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh (read Pseudo Secular) that he is alive....why dont you have problems when UPA is in power in India..I thought being a Muslim you should support the UPA govt decision not to hang Afzal Guru ..since NDA led by BJP would not be hesitant to kill him just like that ..If NDA is in power we will see how you remain aloof as your answer seems to be right now..you shall raise a hue and cry over the unjust killing of a Mujahid !!!!!

.you werent answering so I have answered it ...

Let us go botttom up ...that means the last one first...

1) Yes..our govt our country and law is fine....this is a deliberate attempt of not answering the question though....I told you India is secular in the eyes of the constitution and that it does not have a state religion ...but does that mean subversion of the majority of Indian population....

Get this loud and clear...It is the vote bank politics of UPA Govt under Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh (read Pseudo Secular) that he is alive....why dont you have problems when UPA is in power in India..I thought being a Muslim you should support the UPA govt decision not to hang Afzal Guru ..since NDA led by BJP would not be hesitant to kill him just like that ..If NDA is in power we will see how you remain aloof as your answer seems to be right now..you shall raise a hue and cry over the unjust killing of a Mujahid !!!!!

.you werent answering so I have answered it ...

O.K so I assume you will be answering rest of my post. :coffee:

Do you disagree with sanskrit and hindi being a similar script?:smokin:

Another chankiya lover, well Communist is gonna love this.

Anywaz, back to the topic, i never would understand why india has to play all rounder every time, someone should tell her that she still has a long way to go before it reaches the point at which she can dictate to others.

No wonder indian ministers complain of being surrounded b 3 foes.

who is the third foe?:coffee:

Oopps Sorry, my bad!

i should have said 4 instead of 3 or may be kill the point by saying every country that borders or surrounds india!

So u mean china,pak,BD,burma,SL,nepal,maldives even bhutan.!
Hmmmmm.... Really scared now....:smokin:

Its time for bamlades to realize its true enemy and become part of east pakistan once again

lond live pakistan

Inshallah

Back
Top Bottom