What's new

Chanoykkyo war tacts in Bangladesh: Bluff, damage & dominate.

Holy Qur'aan written in Arabic thus we Muslim must learn Arabic to recite holy versus from qur'aan.

I even doubt you are a bangladeshi or not ....

Foundations of Bangladesh lies in its language ... and no other country in the world has revolted in such a manner as Bangladeshis to protect their language - a fact they should all be proud of ...

Think you have no idea of 21st February and its significance.

International Mother Language Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

O.K so I assume you will be answering rest of my post. :coffee:

Do you disagree with sanskrit and hindi being a similar script?:smokin:

huh...

Sanskrit neither Hindi have their own script. Both of them uses Davangiri script though with some variation.

Thanks

Its time for bamlades to realize its true enemy and become part of east pakistan once again

lond live pakistan

Inshallah

Bamlades ? :undecided:

Yes, That would be great for India and ofcourse for Pakistan and Bangladesh. I agree. :agree:

Its time for bamlades to realize its true enemy and become part of east pakistan once again

lond live pakistan

Inshallah

joining pakistan is only possible after re-establishing caliphate ... not as pakistan but as united muslim states. untill then bye bye. ( not happening soon )....

Also do not write inshallah. Write INSHA-ALLAH!

222915_144147615653475_128393973895506_250883_5423423_n.jpg

dont talk like an imam trying to impose a fatwa on me...first learn then preach...

yes an islamic caliphate can be formed for the umaah but what about the small religious minorities in both our countries ... non believers should not be allowed... we can form a caliphate with the muslim population in india 2 who contribute 15-20 percent population who should be separated from the indians and form their free islamic republic taking 15-20percent india's lands what say...

I even doubt you are a bangladeshi or not ....

Foundations of Bangladesh lies in its language ... and no other country in the world has revolted in such a manner as Bangladeshis to protect their language - a fact they should all be proud of ...

Think you have no idea of 21st February and its significance.

International Mother Language Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't matter what you think about me. In order to understand my point, you have to born as mumin. Otherwise you would not understand what I was try to said in my post.

It doesn't matter what you think about me. In order to understand my point, you have to born as mumin. Otherwise you would not understand what I was try to said in my post.

Doest matter how I am born , the fact that you pretend to be Bangladeshi and yet not be proud of the Bangla language is enough for me to come to the conclusion.

Holy Qur'aan written in Arabic thus we Muslim must learn Arabic to recite holy versus from qur'aan.

Doest matter how I am born , the fact that you pretend to be Bangladeshi and yet not be proud of the Bangla language is enough for me to come to the conclusion.

Koranic Arabic and literal Arabic are not the same.

So,capability of judgement comes in the package of birth-rights nowadays??

Don't mean to offend you but a national identity based on religion has no place in the modern world. The minority population in Bangladesh is not Muslim, so how does your concept of Bangldeshi identity reconcile with theirs?

When all the Muslim countries unite into one nation, then they will re-write the textbooks, and then a national identity based on religion will have a place in the modern world, because such a nation will exist.

About non-Muslims, all citizens of the nation will be equal, so for example, BD Hindus, Iranian Christians, etc. all will be equal citizens of the new nation, with full equal rights. They are a minority in a small Muslim-majority country now, they will be a minority in a large Muslim-majority nation then. But they will be equal citizens.

No honest Muslim can be opposed to the unification of all Muslim-majority nations into one nation, because we, Muslims, believe that the PURPOSE of Islam was to break down petty tribalism, arrogance, tyranny, backwardness, etc, and unify all the humans into a single nation. And actually if you see history, Islam did unify Arabs, who were constantly fighting each other, Persians, Turks, Mongols and what not. Nationalism is just one form of tribalism. We do not believe in it.

If we do not believe in and work towards a unified nation, then what is the purpose of being a Muslim? We'd rather go and be atheists. It is not a Pakistani/Bangladeshi thing. Go to any Muslim nation, from Bosnia to Indonesia, Uzbekistan to some Morocco, all of them will tell you the same thing.

images

"Opinion"

Monday April 27 2009 19:58:07 PM BDT

BY Abu Zafar Mahmood

India plays double face policy and it`s mobilisations have been distabilising the entire power structures in Bangladesh.They show freindly attitude in one face and arrange savotage in other face.This is Chanoykkyo tactics.Now, Ms Sheikh Hasina Wazed is empowered with stunned result in 29th December election process as she agreed to execute India-Israel`s plan of Indian expansion on Bangladesh supporting to make it a buffer state to India.CIA could be in it too,nothing surprise.

Indian Army Cheif General J J Singh spoke openly in November 23rd,2005 that they are following the tactics of Chanoykkyo policy of Hindu Mythology -"Bluff,damage enemies and Conquer" which was published widely in Indian news papers.He was explaining the Interests and goals of Indian Military power with the aim to be a super power.Indian Army adopting this policy to prioritise bluffing tactics in their war technologies in Bangladesh and almost have reached in goal and have advanced Bangladesh turning a buffer state to India.

Indians (read Hindus) were subjugated by the Muslims for many centuries in the past in lieu of they possess the character of deceiving their adversaries. What had failed in the past, will also fail in the future. We do not have to worry about this trait that they have inherited from their ancestors.

I have read the arthsasthra and RAW is not over rated. They do somethings exceptionally well such as sabotage, propagnda and infiltration but are hopeless at others such as predicting attacks within their own country. I think this shows where RAW is most focused.

RAW is India's external intelligence agency. The keyword is external. It is not their job to predict attacks in their own country as you would suggest.

GB

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

No honest Muslim can be opposed to the unification of all Muslim-majority nations into one nation, because we, Muslims, believe that the PURPOSE of Islam was to break down petty tribalism, arrogance, tyranny, backwardness, etc, and unify all the humans into a single nation. And actually if you see history, Islam did unify Arabs, who were constantly fighting each other, Persians, Turks, Mongols and what not. Nationalism is just one form of tribalism. We do not believe in it.

If we do not believe in and work towards a unified nation, then what is the purpose of being a Muslim? We'd rather go and be atheists. It is not a Pakistani/Bangladeshi thing. Go to any Muslim nation, from Bosnia to Indonesia, Uzbekistan to some Morocco, all of them will tell you the same thing.

Really? So what was the reason of West Pakistan-East Pakistan split?

Who is not dishonest muslim? The Pakistani's or Bangladeshi's?

GB

Brother there can be no unification between Muslim nations.

If that was the case then 1971 would not have happened.

(With all due respect to the reasons) many Bangladeshi Muslims wanted their own country, if they were sincere in unity or whatever then 1971 wouldn’t have happened….

Pakistani leaders at the time chose wrong methods but if a large number of Bengalis supported us to flush out the anti-state elements then India wouldn’t have gotten hold but sadly 71 happened so on.

Just look at the Arab states, like, Syria, Egypt and Libya etc. They joined together several times not in the name of Islam but Pan-Arabism.

Don’t mean to offend but this is a wrong concept. We should just try to improve relations with each other and look after our own nations.

Peace

Brother there can be no unification between Muslim nations.

If that was the case then 1971 would not have happened.

(With all due respect to the reasons) many Bangladeshi Muslims wanted their own country, if they were sincere in unity or whatever then 1971 wouldn’t have happened….

Pakistani leaders at the time chose wrong methods but if a large number of Bengalis supported us to flush out the anti-state elements then India wouldn’t have gotten hold but sadly 71 happened so on.

Just look at the Arab states, like, Syria, Egypt and Libya etc. They joined together several times not in the name of Islam but Pan-Arabism.

Don’t mean to offend but this is a wrong concept. We should just try to improve relations with each other and look after our own nations.

Peace

Bro, I sort of agree with you. There can be no unity/unification among the Muslims.. yet.
Try to join any two Muslim countries that work together closely. Actually, forget that, first try and find two Muslim countries that work together closely. You will hard a very hard time doing so. Even if you do, the two countries would never want to join together. And this division among the Muslims is not just on an international scale, the hole is much deeper. Muslims today are very divided in their own countries. Just take Bangladesh and Pakistan for example. We have constant political turmoil and disunity, and you guys have your fair share of that plus a war against your own people. So Muslims unity is far away, very far. But the unity will come one day. That will be when the Muslims of my country and yours, and all other countries suffer until they have their backs to the wall and have no one to turn to except Allah and Islam.

"The Muslim is a unique ummah among the whole of mankind. Their land is one, their war is one, their peace is one, their honour is one and their trust is one."

Back
Top Bottom