What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because my religion and my morality and my humanistic instincts dont allow me to exert wrongfun pressure, fortunately, Pakistan has not be involved in such things, Gujar and Kashmir are currtenlty under Indian control..

I am not shameless, i m not pathetic, and and my morality is not dead, i respect human lives, and i am not afraid to admit the wrong stuff happening. Thats the difference between a Muslim and Hindu.

Exerting wrong and shameful pressure is a disgraceful act of Indian nation and strengthens the idea that minorities are under no condition safe inside India, terrorism against them is supported by fascist-hitler induced public and government. Truth speakers are forcefully silenced and so on. People feel proud after burning innocent muslims and christians.

lol did u think u had provocated me...? man u just made me laugh with ur beautiful mind.
But anyway thanks for the laughs...:cheers:

Frankie Bro, this character, KS, got his rear end spanked elsewhere, now he is desperate to prove his worth by relying on his country fellows, he's managed to close two threads and this is going that way as well.

ur one funny character OTE..:partay:

The only fools are the people who are covering their embarrassment with PA exercise, and we are indeed enjoying the spectacle. :cool:

No cover up. India put Canada to place and got a prompt unconditional apology. Irrespective of what you write that truth will not change. You call it arm twisting, protest or whatever.

This is a new world order and India is making big strides. Irrespective of the way you look at it, it is a victory to Indian diplomats.

Hillary Clinton recently and on record threatened Pakistan with "consequences" and Pakistan may have protested through the back / front channels but nothing came out of it. Atleast India is not in the same boat. Indian assertiveness in issues like Iran, friendship with Israel but support to Palestine, good relations with Saudi Arabia and Israel and Iran at the same time, strategic dialog with US next month and the Canada screwup speaks for itself.

This thread is a postmortem of a imaginary ghost and I am done with it.
:cheers:

Just 1 version....Pakistani armor was crushed on the Rajasthan sands.
Nothing like how the MIGS were smoked in Pathankot.
Actually the spectacle at Kalaikunda was even better. :victory:

Just peep into the mirror...:rofl:
We don't share your habits.
And so ur just my waist high side kick. :rofl:
So you are admitting, you are the drama queen. :bounce::bounce::lol:

Frankie Bro, this character, KS, got his rear end spanked elsewhere, now he is desperate to prove his worth by relying on his country fellows, he's managed to close two threads and this is going that way as well.

a really bad rear end spanking i must say :lol:

Guys ....guys this is enuff..this thread already in the gutter..
If this continues i think we ll all be IP BANNED....:rofl:

@WJ,Indian Jatt :-

Why dont we guys start a new thread and we can continue our party over there..? :flame:

Because my religion and my morality and my humanistic instincts dont allow me to exert wrongfun pressure, fortunately, Pakistan has not be involved in such things, Gujar and Kashmir are currtenlty under Indian control..

I am not shameless, i m not pathetic, and and my morality is not dead, i respect human lives, and i am not afraid to admit the wrong stuff happening. Thats the difference between a Muslim and Hindu.

Exerting wrong and shameful pressure is a disgraceful act of Indian nation and strengthens the idea that minorities are under no condition safe inside India, terrorism against them is supported by fascist-hitler induced public and government. Truth speakers are forcefully silenced and so on. People feel proud after burning innocent muslims and christians.

Oh yaar whenever an Indian tries to clear the doubts you always bring religion, Kashmir and Gujrat!! everything is so predictable!! Canada is full of Sikhs mostly those who were Khalistanis and now they in Canadian parliamentary assembly too!!
It could be possible this Pandher who's Visa has been rejected might be involved in killing of some Sikh militant/Terrorist and now the relatives of those who might be powerful in Canada might have given his name to Visa issuing office!! So simple as that.

Why dont we guys start a new thread and we can continue our party over there..? :flame:

I would love it.....hope WJ comes as well..wat say WJ ??:azn:

Nothing like how the MIGS were smoked in Pathankot.
Actually the spectacle at Kalaikunda was even better. :victory:

hahahah....WJ at his usual digressing self..Started at Longewala
.Now onto Pathankot and Kalaikunda....OMG :rofl:

We don't share your habits.

Glad that u dont....

So you are admitting, you are the drama queen. :bounce::bounce::lol:

If ur my waist high sidekick..I admit...:rofl:

I would love it.....hope WJ comes as well..wat say WJ ??:azn:

Arey...without WJ wats the Entertainment there....Entertainment is there were WJ is there.

Well you guys should realize that before jumping the band wagon, specially you KS, since the other threads were closed with your posts.

Name the place, i'll be there. :partay:

As R.J. Rummel writes:

The human death toll over only 267 days was incredible. Just to give for five out of the eighteen districts some incomplete statistics published in Bangladesh newspapers or by an Inquiry Committee, the Pakistani army killed 100,000 Bengalis in Dacca, 150,000 in Khulna, 75,000 in Jessore, 95,000 in Comilla, and 100,000 in Chittagong. For eighteen districts the total is 1,247,000 killed. This was an incomplete toll, and to this day no one really knows the final toll. Some estimates of the democide [Rummel's "death by government"] are much lower — one is of 300,000 dead — but most range from 1 million to 3 million. … The Pakistani army and allied paramilitary groups killed about one out of every sixty-one people in Pakistan overall; one out of every twenty-five Bengalis, Hindus, and others in East Pakistan. If the rate of killing for all of Pakistan is annualized over the years the Yahya martial law regime was in power (March 1969 to December 1971), then this one regime was more lethal than that of the Soviet Union, China under the communists, or Japan under the military (even through World War II). (Rummel, Death By Government, p. 331.)

hahahah....WJ at his usual digressing self..Started at Longewala
.Now onto Pathankot and Kalaikunda....OMG :rofl:
Let me beat you with your stick again, who repeatedly mentioned Picture#4 in this thread. Never learn do you. :disagree:

Glad that u dont....
There can only be one drama queen.

If ur my waist high sidekick..I admit...:rofl:
Put it this way, how were the side kicks. :devil:

Arey...without WJ wats the Entertainment there....Entertainment is there were WJ is there.
And i always get Indian members spoiling the works. Hey CID.
Now you want to continue here or shift sides.

Yeah right after filling 6 pages with dirt you just realized, bravo:tup:
better late then never:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom