What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it well, you proved your worthless self hence another thread was closed.:bounce:

I had many more pics but before uploading thread closed..Guess that 4 th pic was too much.
Anyways waiting for ur WW II pics and ur arguments there. :lol:

Follow KS, for the comedy of CID. :lol:

Symptom of desperation :repeating the lines. :lol:

If you agree to be snow white. :lol::lol:
Anyday for u WJ. BTW did u know that snow white was the main charater and the dwarves were just sidekicks.? :rofl:

New is the apology....I know you dont want to read it..:D

You have read it but don't seem content, i have read it too, but if it was that simple, you wouldn't be defending it so desperatley'

lol..something for you again in your own one liner style...small things amusing WJ's little mand..ok I'll ask him to thank you again..happy ?? lol. :lol:
You said it and that's what amused CID, one can only laugh at their bewilderment and narrow mindedness. :disagree:

ha ha dalits dalits and Dalits..i just love your love for them....you dont miss them in any topic..BTW..keep it coming....the Off Topic Entertainmnt from WJ..:P :partay:
And we love it when your lot talk about Balochistan in every topic.
what was it you said, ah, taste your own..... :D

Buddy...u r saying they aopologised only because of pressure.

Im proud that the GOI is now in a position to exert pressure on a developed and a powerful country and the world takes our pressure seriously.

BTW as Ramu said did McCain apologise for callling a Pakistan a failed state..?Y dont u guys exert pressure..?

We exerted pressure on a Super Power :woot:,
deviation.gif

see we have more power :victory:

You have read it but don't seem content, i have read it too, but if it was that simple, you wouldn't be defending it so desperatley'

i have read it so I know..yo u havent read it thus making a fool of yourself..lol..BTW I am not defending it..its proven..I told you , I am just enjoying your funny posts..:lol:

You said it and that's what amused CID, one can only laugh at their bewilderment and narrow mindedness. :disagree:

then laugh cause I am also laughing at you..:rofl:

And we love it when your lot talk about Balochistan in every topic.
Really ?? love it more..when did i stop you from it ?? good for you..;)

yes..your own medicine which you are tasting now in this therad :lol:

I had many more pics but before uploading thread closed..Guess that 4 th pic was too much.
Anyways waiting for ur WW II pics and ur arguments there. :lol:
I had some beauties too, just one of them has made your week end warrior cousin disappear. And i am waiting for a little more than tank tracks, BTW, how many versions to Longewalla now. :lol:

Symptom of desperation :repeating the lines. :lol:
Who better to know about them.;)
Anyday for u WJ. BTW did u know that snow white was the main charater and the dwarves were just sidekicks.? :rofl:
Yes be your self for once, the fairy drama queen. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
^^^in desperation you cant even quotes the paras properly WJ..lol

i have read it so I know..yo u havent read it thu smaking a fool of yourself..lol..BTW I am not defending it..its proven..I told you , I am just emjoying your funny posts..:lol:
The only fools are the people who are covering their embarrassment with PA exercise, and we are indeed enjoying the spectacle. :cool:

then laugh cause I am also laughing at you..:rofl:
Well i don't smoke the stuff you do. ;)

really ..good for you then...keep loving it.;)
[/QUOTE]
Seems you do like the taste, i'll feed you even more. :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

^^^in desperation you cant even quotes the paras properly WJ..lol

Must have missed a line but hey, small things amuse little minds. :bounce:

So you will stay or
greensmilies-008.gif

Sir if ur here for the topic and its updates..the chapter is closed..they tried their luck,got a slap on their face, went back and apologised.

Wat is going on here now is pure entertainment quotient...Hope i ve clarified

BTW as Ramu said did McCain apologise for callling a Pakistan a failed state..?Y dont u guys exert pressure..?

Because my religion and my morality and my humanistic instincts dont allow me to exert wrongfun pressure, fortunately, Pakistan has not be involved in such things, Gujar and Kashmir are currtenlty under Indian control..

I am not shameless, i m not pathetic, and and my morality is not dead, i respect human lives, and i am not afraid to admit the wrong stuff happening. Thats the difference between a Muslim and Hindu.

Exerting wrong and shameful pressure is a disgraceful act of Indian nation and strengthens the idea that minorities are under no condition safe inside India, terrorism against them is supported by fascist-hitler induced public and government. Truth speakers are forcefully silenced and so on. People feel proud after burning innocent muslims and christians.

The only fools are the people who are covering their embarrassment with PA exercise, and we are indeed enjoying the spectacle. :cool:

please enjoy the entire story..i would love you to see the whole story and ejnoy it :cheesy:

Well i don't smoke the stuff you do. ;)
ok..so you smoke a stronger one..:rofl:

Seems you do like the taste, i'll feed you even more. :lol:

If its in form of your trolls..then please post more..i am just loving it..I already told you..:D :partay:

Must have missed a line but hey, small things amuse little minds. :bounce:

ha ha :lol: yes it did amuse me....dont be so desperate WJ..:lol:

I had some beauties too, just one of them has made your week end warrior cousin disappear. And i am waiting for a little more than tank tracks, BTW, how many versions to Longewalla now. :lol:
Just 1 version....Pakistani armor was crushed on the Rajasthan sands.

Who better to know about them.;)

Just peep into the mirror...:rofl:

Yes be your self for once, the fairy drama queen. :rofl::rofl:

And so ur just my waist high side kick. :rofl:

Sir if ur here for the topic and its updates..the chapter is closed..they tried their luck,got a slap on their face, went back and apologised.

Wat is going on here now is pure entertainment quotient...Hope i ve clarified

Now need to clarify sir, i noe, just making sure that i am the last one to leave the thread :lol:

Frankie Bro, this character, KS, got his rear end spanked elsewhere, now he is desperate to prove his worth by relying on his country fellows, he's managed to close two threads and this is going that way as well.

Frankie Bro, this character, KS, got his rear end spanked elsewhere, now he is desperate to prove his worth by relying on his country fellows, he's managed to close two threads and this is going that way as well.

what bothers you here ? KS or the thread being closed ?? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom