What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me started on this bro!! whole world knows the true face of Pakistan!! It's seen as a hub of terrorism!!

Phele apne gireban mein jhanko...

Ulta chor kotwal ko dantein :D :lol:

oh you must be talking about the fake image of us created by you or your backed taliban....khair the current situation is that now the world is realizing who the actual black sheep is... we know about our gireban, its better for you to watch your own...and dude watch your six naxals are coming...lolz

seems like baharat rakshak just opened their cages, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol I was going through post on PDF and most of the members were banned. some even got banned today...I was referring of PDF, I have BR account but I don't visit...unless there is no fight, mud slinging who likes that place :D :lol::lol::lol:

Canada knows now true face of only BSF but Canada knows true face of Pakistan as country long time back my friend. That's y they put Pakistan in high risk country along with your brother country Somalia and Afganistan to issue visas. If have any doubt, check ur Canadain embasssy Islamabad website. Galat fyme duur ho jayegi mere dost.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

don't worry you are on the list now...

oh you must be talking about the fake image of us created by you or your backed taliban....khair the current situation is that now the world is realizing who the actual black sheep is... we know about our gireban, its better for you to watch your own...and dude watch your six naxals are coming...lolz

ok buddy calm down calm down!!! say All-iz-well 10 times all Taliban and Naxals will run away :lol::lol::lol::D

Buddy...u r saying they aopologised only because of pressure.

Im proud that the GOI is now in a position to exert pressure on a developed and a powerful country and the world takes our pressure seriously.

BTW as Ramu said did McCain apologise for callling a Pakistan a failed state..?Y dont u guys exert pressure..?

We exerted pressure on a Super Power :woot:,
deviation.gif

see we have more power :victory:

:rofl::rofl:
Stupid reply of the day!!!
:rofl::rofl:

lol I was going through post on PDF and most of the members were banned. some even got banned today...I was referring of PDF, I have BR account but I don't visit...unless there is no fight, mud slinging who likes that place :D :lol::lol::lol:

I know for a fact that they sometimes send some people over just to mess things up, one turned up the other day pretending to be a Saudi National and a very sick mind. Didn't last 20 minutes.

I know for a fact that they sometimes send some people over just to mess things up, one turned up the other day pretending to be a Saudi National and a very sick mind. Didn't last 20 minutes.

I can not comment on this, but one forum(BR) sending it's member to other forums(PDF) to create anarchy !! woh-hahahhaha !! so much of evil going on :angel::angel::lol::lol::lol:

One question?? Serious one?? How can BR stop you from making an account, I made my account sitting in California with my School email account, I see some PaK ppl with foreign flags, you can always make some fake account like Shastri ji on BR and read wats going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom