What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada knows now true face of only BSF but Canada knows true face of Pakistan as country long time back my friend. That's y they put Pakistan in high risk country along with your brother country Somalia and Afganistan to issue visas. If have any doubt, check ur Canadain embasssy Islamabad website. Galat fyme duur ho jayegi mere dost.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Seriously man i dont understand one thing do you have even attended a decent school for one in your life,:what:

Just checked there no such thing you are probably bullsh1ting as a typical Indian, but still putting some country at risk is one thing but rejecting ones, your army wud be really pissed atleast for few days, :rofl: see some countries are looking at BSF real faces right now

Last edited:
Canada knows now true face of only BSF but Canada knows true face of Pakistan as country long time back my friend. That's y they put Pakistan in high risk country along with your brother country Somalia and Afganistan to issue visas. If have any doubt, check ur Canadain embasssy Islamabad website. Galat fyme duur ho jayegi mere dost.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

So when exactly has 'high risk' become a bad thing and last time I checked wasn't India on the same, I guess the more business deals you do with them, the better their response to you is. It would be best advised if you go and buy more useless products from them.

We are 'high risk' because we are in a midst of a civil war forced upon us by third party funders and handlers of terrorists called TTP.

A brave and truthful act from the canadian authorities. Its good to see that there are few honest people still left in this world.

This verdict clearly means that Canada is planning to declare BSF as a terrorist organisation and should be banned. All its former employess living in Canada should be prosecuted under canadian law and sentenced accordingly, their property seized and distributed into the gujrat victims and kashmiri populations. This verdict will only make more sense when this happens.

Ramu, don't go with the flow, check my first post, all i said was that the damage has been done, even an apology leaves a bad taste.
Is that far from the truth.

WJ bro , we see it another way. Even though this has been in headlines ,it for good, so that these sort of things wont happen again and Canada will be more careful in regard to the issue.

It would have been more embarrassing if a serving BSF was personal was denied the visa.

Any way we see it as positive and hope this sort of misadventures wont happen in future.

havent you got it yet , ..ooops you didnt read yet !! :lol:
I read it, nothing new in it. even your own are critical of the whole scenario.

you hav been posting one liners for my replies so far..thanks WJ..I know I am fair minded...but you are not.:no:

Well you got the damaged goods telling his cousins to withdraw their "Thanks" to me, so to keep him in check alas short and sweet.

yes we hug Dalits..so ?? thanks again.:cheers: BTW carry on your circus..I am lovin it more now :lol:
I'll respect you if you do that, but no point trying to champion them when one is oblivious to the home realities. ;)

^^^^

Hey WJ u were so complaining abt 4 Indians ganging up on u....
Think urs also have joined the party...:rofl:

A brave and truthful act from the canadian authorities. Its good to see that there are few honest people still left in this world.

This verdict clearly means that Canada is planning to declare BSF as a terrorist organisation and should be banned. All its former employess living in Canada should be prosecuted under canadian law and sentenced accordingly, their property seized and disturbed into the gujrat victims and kashmiri populations. This verdict will only make more sense when this happens.

:hitwall::hitwall: Oii .......they have apologised to India.. dont waste words on old news.... follow the thread please...

Ramu, don't go with the flow, check my first post, all i said was that the damage has been done, even an apology leaves a bad taste.
Is that far from the truth.

I have seen you doing better and this is below par WJ. McCain Calling Pakistan a "Failed State" and did not even apologize. Is the damage done and will Pakistan never recover from that statement ?

Canada screwed up and is now apologetic about it. Get over it please.
:cheers:

Apologized? Because of death threats from BSF and Indian government? Whole world knows that it was because of pressure. Such apologizes are only to remove tenisons, the words and verdicts remains.

Apologized? Because of death threats from BSF and Indian government? Whole world knows that it was because of pressure. Such apologizes are only to remove tenisons, the words and verdicts remains.

Nice to know Indian pressure works. Did you forget the nuclear deal that was supported by 3 dozen + countries. I am happy to see people acknowledging the power in the idea called India.
:cheers:

I read it, nothing new in it. even your own are critical of the whole scenario.

New is the apology....I know you dont want to read it..:D

Well you got the damaged goods telling his cousins to withdraw their "Thanks" to me, so to keep him in check alas short and sweet.

lol..something for you again in your own one liner style...small things amusing WJ's little mind..ok I'll ask him to thank you again..happy ?? lol. :lol:

I'll respect you if you do that, but no point trying to champion them when one is oblivious to the home realities. ;)

ha ha dalits dalits and Dalits..i just love your love for them....you dont miss them in any topic..BTW..keep it coming....the Off Topic Entertainmnt from WJ..:P :partay:

Last edited:

Buddy...u r saying they aopologised only because of pressure.

Im proud that the GOI is now in a position to exert pressure on a developed and a powerful country and the world takes our pressure seriously.

BTW as Ramu said did McCain apologise for callling a Pakistan a failed state..?Y dont u guys exert pressure..?

^^^^

Hey WJ u were so complaining abt 4 Indians ganging up on u....
Think urs also have joined the party...:rofl:

So you will stay or
greensmilies-008.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom