What's new

Call Army stop Shia genocide, We are All Hazara !!

Even today when I was passing from there there were a couple of people standing there with placards made out of chart-papers that said 'Stop the killing of Hazaras' etc.
@Leader : Yaraaa Liberty mein thiii yaa nahin thiii ? :what:

Yes lala I was there, then I went to governor house protest and luckily saw Imran too, he remained there for 3 hours...

Even today when I was passing from there there were a couple of people standing there with placards made out of chart-papers that said 'Stop the killing of Hazaras' etc.
@Leader : Yaraaa Liberty mein thiii yaa nahin thiii ? :what:

Yes lala I was there, then I went to governor house protest and luckily saw Imran too, he remained there for 3 hours...

P.S. Aaj bhi jao ga inshallah... late hours mein...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Don Jaguar Large font size doesn't increases weight of your sentence. :lol:

A start has to be taken somewhere, some people need to be made an example.

The captured terrorists, the captured SSp or LeJ or whatever, no more playing nice and court trials and all that. Make an example out of them and make it seen all over the country so people know what there fate will be.

This Shahzeb Khan case, make an example out of Jatoi and other accused if found guilty, so that no one dares do anything like it again.

It isn't gonna happen in one day, but there has to be a start.

For this a strong law like TADA or, POTA is required and Judiciary has to play active role.
On the contrary what we have witnessed during last few years is that Judiciary has released the terrorists because of lack of evidence and has started investigation for Lal Masjid operation.

Bodies of shia littered the streets of Pakistan Today No one is their to answer from Pakistan Government look around you whole world is Insulting pakistan and we are the laughing stock of the world.Iranian insults are understandable as Terrorist sympathizers in pakistan continue to blame shias and Iran for her troubles really.

Hey why are shias providing Targets its their own fault its

But they should use wise words at least for us.

He insulted Pakistani shias in very bad words that's why i got angry.

@Don Jaguar Large font size doesn't increases weight of your sentence. :lol:

It is easy to read for those who read a lot.

Lets see Wahhabi Dress like Arabs in pakistan now starting to use Arabic swear words in their every day life have and continue to kill shia plus Sunnis wanna make Arabic national language of pakistan from Urdu have brought Pakistan to the brink of war and Terrorist attacks through out pakistan.

After all this you have the nerve to blame shias really 100s of shias are dead and lying in the streets of Quetta Balochistan and you have the nerve to blame shais really.

House of saud continue to spends billions upon billions on hatred and you have the nerve to come here and blame the victim are you even human being or the color of dollars have made you blind.

If and when Pakistani Shia start to fight back you will see the results on the streets and Islamabad not hard to find the embassies of terrorist supporting G C C Nations and not hard to find terrorist themselves plus their supporters like you.
What the hell this wahabbi thing is, You always use this identity for Sunnis when you wan'na bash them and identify them as your enemy . and Whats wrong in with you? We are proud of Urdu as our national language, never tried to write poems in persian, and never pasted any Khomeni posters all around the country. I've blamed members here in this forum, how easily they termed anyone as Saudi supporters not any really. Sunnis are also being targeted on daily basis everywhere we ourselves are victums, We understand the pain of losing someone. If you wan'na fight then fight with terrorism not to sunnis.

For Shia, Sunnis are divided into wahabi\deobandi\barelvi , They easily highlight Deoband\wahabi as their enemy and agents of KSA , Wahabi are khawarjites for them, Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat is kind of enemy according to them.. Iran is brotherly nation and everything they say and support is 100% right as according to their philosophies. I don't think these thought would allow them to think about peace.

you misunderstood. Shia along Sunnis are against KSA fed Dogs like LeT, LeJ, Ssp, Jamaat, Taliban etc. Once KSA is gone these KSA fed dogs will be no more. There is no problem among Shia and Sunnis who are living peacefully since centuries till these KSA Dogs started to bite people.

Iran is an independent Nation and Sunnis too support the revolution in Iran. Only the KSA Fed Dogs are against the brotherly Islamic Republic.

No comprise with KSA Fed Dogs who wrecked havoc on the nation past 3 decades.

Bhai, Here threads are filled with that venom, Apke taraf qadam bharate hue bhi banda sochta hey k aaj kya sunne ku milay ga.

Fall of KSA is Near and everything will become normal once this tumor KSA is gone.

What the hell this wahabbi thing is, You always use this identity for Sunnis when you wan'na bash them and identify them as your enemy . and Whats wrong in with you? We are proud of Urdu as our national language, never tried to write poems in persian, and never pasted any Khomeni posters all around the country. I've blamed members here in this forum, how easily they termed anyone as Saudi supporters not any raelly. Sunnis are also being targeted on daily basis everywhere we ourselves are victums, We understand the pain of losing someone. If you wan'na that fight with terrorisms not to sunnis.

KSA Fed Dogs are a problem for Both Shia and Sunni. They are killing everyone, doctors, engineers, shia, sunni, christians, attacking military, politicians and hence everyone.

They killed more sunnis than shias but a major portion of sunni elite are paid by ksa and are silent spectator while this is not the case shias.

Fear the Day, when KSA unleashed One million of its Dogs i.e. LeT, LeJ, Ssp, Jamaat, Taliban etc. etc. on defence less poor people of Pakistan. It will be a sad Day for Pakistan.

KSA Fed Dogs are a problem for Both Shia and Sunni. They are killing everyone, doctors, engineers, shia, sunni, christians, attacking military, politicians and hence everyone.

They killed more sunnis than shias but a major portion of sunni elite are paid by ksa and are silent spectator while this is not the case shias.

Fear the Day, when KSA unleashed One million of its Dogs i.e. LeT, LeJ, Ssp, Jamaat, Taliban etc. etc. on defence less poor people of Pakistan. It will be a sad Day for Pakistan.

KSA don't financialize all of them, This frustration has started with War on terror and establishment failed to figure out the out come of this war, Killing one had given birth to hundreds of avengers, before that war peoples of both Sect were living in peace but then the and Blame campaign has started and now things are getting more worst, KSA have nothing to do with it, many Shia theirselves have supported PPP government just because their leaders are Shias, and today they even forget their voters when you guys need them most. Is that also done by KSA?

KSA don't financialize all of them, This frustration has started with War on terror and establishment failed to figure out the out come of this war, Killing one had given birth to hundreds of avengers, before that war peoples of both Sect were living in peace but then the and Blame campaign has started and now things are getting more worst, KSA have nothing to do with it, many Shia theirselves have supported PPP government just because their leaders are Shias, and today they even forget their voters when you guys need them most. Is that also done by KSA?

Please do not spread lies on this Forum. The whole world knows who finances these Dogs and they Dogs themselves sing songs of their masters in KSA. Also it is not a secret that Pak Military train these Dogs which are biting the nation today. also listen to the Interview of Joker Hafez Saeed given to Dawn few months before.

Killings are being done since past 30 years long before the start of war on terror. But people have risen now after loosing patience.

KSA is an executive ARM of USA after the downfall of Shah of Iran. you cannot ignore this bitter fact.

KSA is ruling pak since 1951 and PPP was created by KSA+USA to lure simple Pakistani Nation away from Progress. this point you cannot digest due your ignorance and irrelevance with Pak strategic history.

KSA is already at its death Bed and Inshallah our Nation will cure from its poison soon. But before that there is possibility that KSA will try to wreck havoc with people of Pakistan by unleashing its Dogs.

Mobile service off in Karachi to control the sit in protest outside Bilawal house.

BAgGGWpCEAACErh.jpg:large

containers block the way to bilawal house.

BAgE-EdCcAA7GVP.jpg:large

outside bilawal house.

Fired Baluchistan Chief Minister Staying in UK Five Star Hotel

LONDON: Sacked Balochistan Chief Minister Nawab Aslam Raisani along with his family has been found in a five star hotel at Cambridge, Geo news reported.

According to the report, the sacked CM didn’t visit UK for medical treatment purpose but to meet officials of Cambridge to get the admission of his relative.

Raisani’s relative and principal secretary told Geo News reporter Murtaza Ali Shah that the sacked PM has been staying in the hotel for two days and he is likely to leave tomorrow.

Raisani staying in UK five star hotel - thenews.com.pk

There is little doubt that all Takfiri outfits draw their support from the Salafi/ Deobandi followers. In my city of Sargodha there were no more than 10% Deobandi mosques up to the 70’s. During my recent visit I was surprised to learn that majority of the mosques are now controlled by the Deobandi maslak towing the Saudi/ Wahabi line mostly because of official support during the bigot Zia era.

I see posts in this thread blaming India & CIA which in my opinion represents a state of denial. Even the GOP keeps blaming the ‘foreign hand’. However I don’t blame any foreign gov’ts such as Saudi Arabia, India etc. Their agents can only provide support with money and weapons. Ghosts don’t descend from the sky, commit the murders and then disappear. Unless the foreign agents can find sympathetic Pakistanis or the people who look like ordinary Pakistanis to actually carry out these heinous crimes against humanity, foreign agencies cannot succeed.

BLA normally target Punjabis not the Hazaras and BLA don’t commit suicide. People blowing themselves are mostly either Pakistani/Afghan Pashtuns or Punjabi fanatics who think that they are doing Allah’s work. (The person who shot Shaukat Mirza, ex MD of PSO and a personal friend, was a member of Lashkar Jhangvi, who claimed that he specifically asked for a ‘Kaar e sawab’ meaning an act of goodness).

TTP and their Lashkar Jhangvi allies feel no shame in admitting the deed freely. Why can’t my compatriots realize that it is the Pakistani Muslims who are guilty of this butchery and are in fact proud of it!

I would repeat ‘n’ times that terrorism can only be defeated if we identify the perpetrators. Let all political parties start by condemning Lashkar Jhangvi by name. Additionally, just as they do in the UAE and the Gulf Countries, Khutba after the Friday prayers must be vetted by an official authority to ensure that no poison is spread by any maslak against another.

There is little doubt that all Takfiri outfits draw their support from the Salafi/ Deobandi followers. In my city of Sargodha there were no more than 10% Deobandi mosques up to the 70’s. During my recent visit I was surprised to learn that majority of the mosques are now controlled by the Deobandi maslak towing the Saudi/ Wahabi line mostly because of official support during the bigot Zia era.

I see posts in this thread blaming India & CIA which in my opinion represents a state of denial. Even the GOP keeps blaming the ‘foreign hand’. However I don’t blame any foreign gov’ts such as Saudi Arabia, India etc. Their agents can only provide support with money and weapons. Ghosts don’t descend from the sky, commit the murders and then disappear. Unless the foreign agents can find sympathetic Pakistanis or the people who look like ordinary Pakistanis to actually carry out these heinous crimes against humanity, foreign agencies cannot succeed.

BLA normally target Punjabis not the Hazaras and BLA don’t commit suicide. People blowing themselves are mostly either Pakistani/Afghan Pashtuns or Punjabi fanatics who think that they are doing Allah’s work. (The person who shot Shaukat Mirza, ex MD of PSO and a personal friend, was a member of Lashkar Jhangvi, who claimed that he specifically asked for a ‘Kaar e sawab’ meaning an act of goodness).

TTP and their Lashkar Jhangvi allies feel no shame in admitting the deed freely. Why can’t my compatriots realize that it is the Pakistani Muslims who are guilty of this butchery and are in fact proud of it!

I would repeat ‘n’ times that terrorism can only be defeated if we identify the perpetrators. Let all political parties start by condemning Lashkar Jhangvi by name. Additionally, just as they do in the UAE and the Gulf Countries, Khutba after the Friday prayers must be vetted by an official authority to ensure that no poison is spread by any maslak against another.

MONEY is Power But Petro Dollar is a Bigger Power. this makes military duty bound to protect Terrorists. These are games and our enemies have made our country a killing ground. So it is urgent for Pakistanis to unite. Unity can foil all conspiracies.

Back
Top Bottom