What's new

Call Army stop Shia genocide, We are All Hazara !!

Yar small scale protest kafi jagah pe ho rahay hain ho sakta hai wahan pe bhi ho raha ho.

Lakin governor house wala protest abhi bhi ho raha hai.

Koi result nazaar aa rahaa haiii isss subbb kuch kaa yaa government phiiir kuch nahin kareiii giiii ?

I wish the Hazaras can be brought to Lahore if the situation gets worst; yahan kamaaz kum itneii halaat kharaab nahin hain, & then repatriated back to Quetta, should they wish to, when the situation stabilizes !

Just like Afghanistan is called graveyard of world powers, Pakistan is play ground of world & religious powers. Religion is tool of politics only nothing more nothing less, KSA don't care about people of Pakistan but is working for her influence and interests - same is with Iran. It's time that People of Pakistan must purge every imported ideologies and keep Pakistan's interest first and don't let any enemy or brotherly nation to exploit our diversity and destroy our social fabric. Sooner the sunnis and shias will realize it better it will be.
For Shia, Sunnis are divided into wahabi\deobandi\barelvi , They easily highlight Deoband\wahabi as thier enemy and agents of KSA , Wahabi are khawarjites for them, Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat is kind of enemy according to them.. Iran is brotherly nation and everything they say and support is 100% right as according to their philosophies. I don't think these thought would allow them to think about peace.

Koi result nazaar aa rahaa haiii isss subbb kuch kaa yaa government phiiir kuch nahin kareiii giiii ?

I wish the Hazaras can be brought to Lahore if the situation gets worst; yahan kamaaz kum itneii halaat kharaab nahin hain, & then repatriated back to Quetta, should they wish to, when the situation stabilizes !
According to Shia members, Lej and the militia mostly belongs from punjab and having links with punjab government, Tum unhe unke dushman k yahan bula rahe hu?

The Real Government left in this country is ARMY, so let the government restore in Baluchistan. :P

I dont know whats wrong with ppl, all of us praise CJP for raising missing persons case and now all calling for army to take over. Time to talk to all big/small parties who didnt participated in elections + leaders of different ethnic groups.

Dandey key zor par Baluchistan mien hakomat karney ka waqt chala gaya!!!!!

Koi result nazar nahi a raha.

This government is an enemy to its people.

For Shia, Sunnis are divided into wahabi\deobandi\barelvi , They easily highlight Deoband\wahabi as thier enemy and agents of KSA , Wahabi are khawarjites for them, Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat is kind of enemy according to them.. Iran is brotherly nation and everything they say and support is 100% right as according to their philosophies. I don't think these thought would allow them to think about peace.

I assure you that's not the case.

The Real Government left in this country is ARMY, so let the government restore in Baluchistan. :P

Army is suppose to defend not govern. Despite how bad the current gov is, Army must not intervene. Focus on the Defending the borders. India and indian proxies are in full swing nowadays.

Your Arab brother twilight is very anti Pakistan here any specific reason for this?

could you please explain in simple English what are you trying to say ''Arab brother twilight '' what does that mean ?

By the way i am still laughing when you said you are shia :rofl: i have never ever ever seen you in any anti shia threads i guess you are one of those On again Off Again shias.

Army is suppose to defend not govern. Despite how bad the current gov is, Army must not intervene. Focus on the Defending the borders. India and indian proxies are in full swing nowadays.

You are misunderstanding.

They are not demanding martial law. They are demanding army to secure them.

You are misunderstanding.

They are not demanding martial law. They are demanding army to secure them.

Our Rangers is fully capable of securing them. Its a nonsense demand to divert Army's attention away from LoC where India is massing units.

By the way i am still laughing when you said you are shia :rofl: i have never ever ever seen you in any anti shia threads i guess you are one of those On again Off Again shias.

My dear god.

At least 1500 of my posts are made to defend shias.

And i was saying to Abii that your arab iranian brother hate Pakistan. Do you know why? Read his posts.

He is insulting Pakistani shias by saying them equivalent to terrorists he also said Pakistan is a dog nation. :angry:

Don Jaguar defending shias.

Read my posts in this thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...-mobile-services-imam-hussain-ra-chehlum.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...w-york-protest-against-genocide-pakistan.html

Cheetah786 open your eyes today our nation was badly insulted by an iranian.

Try to understand my anger.

=K-Xeroid;3799669]For Shia, Sunnis are divided into wahabi\deobandi\barelvi , They easily highlight Deoband\wahabi as thier enemy and agents of KSA , Wahabi are khawarjites for them, Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat is kind of enemy according to them.. Iran is brotherly nation and everything they say and support is 100% right as according to their philosophies. I don't think these thought would allow them to think about peace.

Lets see Wahhabi Dress like Arabs in pakistan now starting to use Arabic swear words in their every day life have and continue to kill shia plus Sunnis wanna make Arabic national language of pakistan from Urdu have brought Pakistan to the brink of war and Terrorist attacks through out pakistan.

After all this you have the nerve to blame shias really 100s of shias are dead and lying in the streets of Quetta Balochistan and you have the nerve to blame shais really.

House of saud continue to spends billions upon billions on hatred and you have the nerve to come here and blame the victim are you even human being or the color of dollars have made you blind.

If and when Pakistani Shia start to fight back you will see the results on the streets and Islamabad not hard to find the embassies of terrorist supporting G C C Nations and not hard to find terrorist themselves plus their supporters like you.

hehe! Army has good and enough experience in ruling over pakistan. No need to worry at all.

Since when Let, Lej, Ssp etc. became the indian proxies??????

these are the KSA proxies wrecking havoc on people of Pakistan. India is not more influential than usa champion KSA.

Lets see Wahhabi Dress like Arabs in pakistan now starting to use Arabic swear words in their every day life have and continue to kill shia plus Sunnis wanna make Arabic national language of pakistan from Urdu have brought Pakistan to the brink of war and Terrorist attacks through out pakistan.

After all this you have the nerve to blame shias really 100s of shias are dead and lying in the streets of Quetta Balochistan and you have the nerve to blame shais really.

House of saud continue to spends billions upon billions on hatred and you have the nerve to come here and blame the victim are you even human being or the color of dollars have made you blind.

If and when Pakistani Shia start to fight back you will see the results on the streets and Islamabad not hard to find the embassies of terrorist supporting G C C Nations and not hard to find terrorist themselves plus their supporters like you.

You still have any doubt on me? :eek:

See how i defended my community here.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...w-york-protest-against-genocide-pakistan.html

Cheetah786 open your eyes today our nation was badly insulted by an iranian.

Try to understand my anger.

Bodies of shia littered the streets of Pakistan Today No one is their to answer from Pakistan Government look around you whole world is Insulting pakistan and we are the laughing stock of the world.Iranian insults are understandable as Terrorist sympathizers in pakistan continue to blame shias and Iran for her troubles really.

Hey why are shias providing Targets its their own fault its
Read this
=K-Xeroid;3799669]For Shia, Sunnis are divided into wahabi\deobandi\barelvi , They easily highlight Deoband\wahabi as thier enemy and agents of KSA , Wahabi are khawarjites for them, Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat is kind of enemy according to them.. Iran is brotherly nation and everything they say and support is 100% right as according to their philosophies. I don't think these thought would allow them to think about peace.

He is here calling the victims the perpetrators every and any terrorist attack in pakistan be on shias or Sunni have been carried out by Wahhabi or saudi intelligence agents.syria is being destroyed to protect so called sunnis while wahhabi mullahs are giving permission to rape their women at the same time.

Dude its Time for Most in pakistan to wake up

Back
Top Bottom