What's new

Call Army stop Shia genocide, We are All Hazara !!

@Gin ka Pakistan
janab! Most of these responibilities are of the civilians!
Many times i think there will be a time civilians will blame the army for their own impotency of every kind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran has top position in most hated countries list. Care about yourself first.

Epic fail.

Pakistani government is shia. Name a single shia organization who killed sunnis. Although some have killed SSP members but SSP were terrorist themself.

And army has a strong shia presence in it.

1- Well , be hated by western and their puppet and KSA and his dog is a proud for IRAN ....

2- actually , you even don't know your country .... no one really take your government seriously .... they have no real power .... army has the power ....

1- Well , be hated by western and their puppet and KSA and his dog is a proud for IRAN ....

Who is his dog?

You are making baseless allegations on Pakistan. Iran and Pakistan both are ranked 1 ans 2 in hated countries and iran is only liked by one country that is Pakistan and do you know i am shia myself?.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-overwhelmingly-disliked-everywhere-else.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...most-negatively-rated-countries-bbc-poll.html

But it doesn't matter. I will apply your own logic here be hated by these countries doesn't matter to us.

2- actually , you even don't know your country .... no one really take your government seriously .... they have no real power ....

Those who have power do not need to show or prove others.

Quality post

And then some pakistanis come here and blame this and that.

Syria is in front of your eyes. The Khaleejis don't even have mercy for their own arab kind. Wait till they finish there. Their full attention will then be turned to Pakistan.

Your arab brother twilight is very anti Pakistan here any specific reason for this?

Army should stay away. This is a very stupid demand to bring army. The civilian gov term is already ending, let it end. Army should not get involved in this mess and focus on the borders.

Your arab brother twilight is very anti Pakistan here any specific reason for this?

Probably on CIA pay roll :chilli:

Army should stay away. This is a very stupid demand to bring army. The civilian gov term is already ending, let it end. Army should not get involved in this mess and focus on the borders.

The Real Government left in this country is ARMY, so let the government restore in Baluchistan. :P

Who is his dog?

You are making baseless allegations on Pakistan. Iran and Pakistan both are ranked 1 ans 2 in hated countries and iran is only liked by one country that is Pakistan and do you know i am shia myself?.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-overwhelmingly-disliked-everywhere-else.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...most-negatively-rated-countries-bbc-poll.html

But it doesn't matter. I will apply your own logic here be hated by these countries doesn't matter to us.

Those who have power do not need to show or prove others.

Just like Afghanistan is called graveyard of world powers, Pakistan is play ground of world & religious powers. Religion is tool of politics only nothing more nothing less, KSA don't care about people of Pakistan but is working for her influence and interests - same is with Iran. It's time that People of Pakistan must purge every imported ideologies and keep Pakistan's interest first and don't let any enemy or brotherly nation to exploit our diversity and destroy our social fabric. Sooner the sunnis and shias will realize it better it will be.

Just like Afghanistan is called graveyard of world powers, Pakistan is play ground of world & religious powers. Religion is tool of politics only nothing more nothing less, KSA don't care about people of Pakistan but is working for her influence and interests - same is with Iran. It's time that People of Pakistan must purge every imported ideologies and keep Pakistan's interest first and don't let any enemy or brotherly nation to exploit our diversity and destroy our social fabric. Sooner the sunnis and shias will realize it better it will be.

Post of the thread. :tup:

Another Kissinger in making! :tup:

I have no idea why.

Even today when I was passing from there there were a couple of people standing there with placards made out of chart-papers that said 'Stop the killing of Hazaras' etc.
@Leader : Yaraaa Liberty mein thiii yaa nahin thiii ? :what:

Even today when I was passing from there there were a couple of people standing there with placards made out of chart-papers that said 'Stop the killing of Hazaras' etc.
@Leader : Yaraaa Liberty mein thiii yaa nahin thiii ? :what:

Yar small scale protest kafi jagah pe ho rahay hain ho sakta hai wahan pe bhi ho raha ho.

Lakin governor house wala protest abhi bhi ho raha hai.

Back
Top Bottom