What's new

Bus blown up in terrorist attack in Central Tel Aviv

we can trust Israel any time.... they are more trust full than any one...lol

we can't say same about turkey...

Wrong.
hamaswarcrime7.png

Everywhere you look there is evidence that the Israelis are engaging military targets while Hamas seeks to kill civilians. The only deeds you can label "inhuman" and condemnable are those committed by Hamas and its terrorist supporters.

Sir this is why there is huge differece between reality you are shown and reality we see. You see Ghaza through the eyes of Israel and we see them through the eyes of Palestenians but getting independent of your vs mine thinking, I wonder how can 3 years old be justified military target in your eyes. Are you even aware how many children has been killed in Israeli attacks? Help me see your understanding on the subject please. And please also elaborateness which child was holding which military position.

It seems you don't know the whole matter. :cheesy: Anyway you are trying to convince me that Turks are more reliable than Israel. :lol:

For you Indian probably. British they used you in WW1 and WW2 they threw you like paper I bet in those times they were the most reliable the best of the best.

if you nuke the israel then your country will be completely sterilized by papa sam.

Your Papa sam is busy in Afghanistan and last time i checked they were on their knees for routes ...so they are not much use these days ... BTW Sam's life is in this small illegal state of israel , they day this bird is history , Sam will die as well :)

Your Papa sam is busy in Afghanistan and last time i checked they were on their knees for routes ...so they are not much use these days ... BTW Sam's life is in this small illegal state of israel , they day this bird is history , Sam will die as well :)

Begging for routes, yet drones pounding away. Contradictory.

For you Indian probably. British they used you in WW1 and WW2 they threw you like paper I bet in those times they were the most reliable the best of the best.

Open your eyes, currently Turkey is the member of the NATO fighting the global war for the West, not India. :cheesy:

Open your eyes, currently Turkey is the member of the NATO fighting the global war for the West, not India. :cheesy:

I know we are NATO lol and what war are you talking about? Afghanistan? Our soldiers aren't in fighting and are thanked by the people who also builds schools and trains.

Your so deluded that you compare Nato and your slavery to British when you wasn't even independent lol I know your embarrassed but hey it happened and your ancestors weren't man enough to fight them and rule you for more than 100 years and hey pakistan also got land from India so.....

I know we are NATO lol and what war are you talking about? Afghanistan? Our soldiers aren't in fighting and are thanked by the people who also builds schools and trains.

Your so deluded that you compare Nato and your slavery to British when you wasn't even independent lol I know your embarrassed but hey it happened and your ancestors weren't man enough to fight them and rule you for more than 100 years and hey pakistan also got land from India so.....

non sense quote

who said we didnt fight against them. dont put such a baseless quote without knowing our history.

India is projected to be a major player soon, and prospects look good. Not trying to choose sides here, but some posters talk the same way to the Chinese and their occupation by the Japanese. Past is the past, get over it.

I dont see how India is presently weaker than Turkey militarily and economically. I would like to know your reasoning.

Do you have idea, how much NATO is hated in Muslim world.

And don't talk about Brits the same countries presently in NATO divided Ottoman Empire in uncountable number of countries, present Turkey is not even 10% of that. You are with the same countries and taunting us for Brits with whom we never allied during cold war, that's sounds really funny. :hitwall::rofl:

Do you have idea, how much NATO is hated in Muslim world.

And don't talk about Brits the same countries presently in NATO divided Ottoman Empire in uncountable number of countries, present Turkey is not even 10% of that. You are with the same countries and taunting us for Brits with whom we never allied during cold war, that's sounds really funny. :hitwall::rofl:

putting animations will not take away your embarrasment mate , you are turning the conversation to brits because you are trying to get away from what i said i can see inside yourself your embarrased very badly . Empires grow and fall like every empire today british aint 1% of their empire but the important thing is to have that after 600+ years there is hardly any empire ever lived more .

i do know how much NATO is hated by some countries however its mainly america that is hated .

afghanistan-turc-M_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuking Israel? Must be nice in Tralala-land. The most Pakistan could nuke is the countries between Israel and Pakistan, presuming the nukes don't fall within Pakistan itself during launch.

I will even take India and Israel's ABM's out of the equation and even the massive nuclear retaliation once signs of Nuclear launch are detected by Israeli satellites. And even then there is no possible situation where Pakistan remains.

Don't embarrass yourselves with delusional ideas.

Back
Top Bottom