What's new

Bus blown up in terrorist attack in Central Tel Aviv

We'll he's right Pakistan could nuke and annihilate Israel in nuclear strikes there would be no nuclear war. Though I think it is better to stick on topic then bring in this topic I don't want innocent Jewish people suffering more than they have already.

Well he's right you Hindus were the biggest slaves in the Indian subcontinent for the past centuries owned by various Muslim rulers then switched handlers to British. Also that picture of the IVC artificat depicted by the postage stamp was found in Pakistan, at least get your own history delusional Hindustani.

Like i said... Delusional.

What's not true? So Israel is successor to ottoman empire Loooooool??
Maybe. Since the Israelis are sticking to the wishes of the last Caliph as expressed in the Treaty of Sevres, doesn't that make them the last loyal Ottoman subjects?

Maybe. Since the Israelis are sticking to the wishes of the last Caliph as expressed in the Treaty of Sevres, doesn't that make them the last loyal Ottoman subjects?

You are the biggest Hasbara I have ever come across. The treaty of Sevres was annulled by the Turkish Republic the one and only heir to the Ottomon Empire.

You are the biggest Hasbara I have ever come across. The treaty of Sevres was annulled by the Turkish Republic the one and only heir to the Ottomon Empire.
Yes, the treaty was annulled after the Caliphate was abolished. Thus it remains as the best source of the Caliph's wishes - the last desires he expressed to his subjects in the Middle East.

The Palestine provisions of the Treaty of Sevres were not disputed by the Republic and were adopted by the League of Nations into the British Mandate.

I see Pakistanis here have a keen interest in Nuking Israel - a potent military power while its own army find escape goats against conducting wide scale anti-terrorist operations. And never mind the most wanted man living next to major military academy.

I see Pakistanis here have a keen interest in Nuking Israel - a potent military power while its own army find escape goats against conducting wide scale anti-terrorist operations. And never mind the most wanted man living next to major military academy.

Please remove Pakistani flag from yourself. Enough with bashing...

Please remove Pakistani flag from yourself. Enough with bashing...

Remove Canadian flag and Pakistani flag from yourself, you are not worth your salt. (aka Namak Haram)

This is one of the most honest post I've ever come across from Pakistani PDF member. Your honesty is highly appreciated.

This true that not all Israelis are evil as portrayed by Pakistani members here and not all Pakistanis are saints as claimed by some fellas.

Generalization is something must be avoided and matters/ issues must be discussed in right context without prejudice.

Remove Canadian flag and Pakistani flag from yourself, you are not worth your salt. (aka Namak Haram)

:rofl:

Apparently you used the words 'Moral Principles' in one of your recent posts to describe your views but it seems as though you don't quite have the slightest knowledge of what that means. I would advise you to read before you write....
I'm a Pakistani Canadian and legal that is, so why would I remove my flags when i have never bashed those countries. Unlike you, i'm not a hypocrite.

:rofl:

Apparently you used the words 'Moral Principles' in one of your recent posts to describe your views but it seems as though you don't quite have the slightest knowledge of what that means. I would advise you to read before you write....
I'm a Pakistani Canadian and legal that is, so why would I remove my flags when i have never bashed those countries. Unlike you, i'm not a hypocrite.

Pick a dictionary and learn some English!

You are defying the basic principles of your "adopted" homeland - by not agreeing with representation and right to exist. You "adopted" homeland uses the same principles to justify Israeli actions - no matter how much you deny them.

Pick a dictionary and learn some English!

You are defying the basic principles of your "adopted" homeland - by not agreeing with representation and right to exist. You "adopted" homeland uses the same principles to justify Israeli actions - no matter how much you deny them.

Go ask Jews who are not Zionists and they'll tell you all about their bigotry. In the country that i live in is equal to everyone, hence it is a true democratic land. This land allows freedom of speech and please refer to the charter in article 1-34 if you have doubt. Israel is meant only for jews who were literally in diaspora. I don't have to tell you as you can compare different religions, races, cultures, and languages in Tel Aviv and in Gaza. Due to these reasons, they have been made as autonomous pieces. Tell me any other country who is doing that !

Good you are able to see one side of the story. I hope you can also read horrifying stories of killing of children on the other side. No one said killing of Israeli Children was not sad or it was not hurting, but you guys only see one side of the con and fail to see that the other side has lost 13 children. When I moran for a child of Israel, I moan 13 times for the 13 children lost in Ghaza. I wish your media would atleast try to see at the other side of the coin. But as always, I don't have hopes from one eye blinds.

Go ask Jews who are not Zionists and they'll tell you all about their bigotry. In the country that i live in is equal to everyone, hence it is a true democratic land. This land allows freedom of speech and please refer to the charter in article 1-34 if you have doubt. Israel is meant only for jews who were literally in diaspora. I don't have to tell you as you can compare different religions, races, cultures, and languages in Tel Aviv and in Gaza. Due to these reasons, they have been made as autonomous pieces. Tell me any other country who is doing that !

Israel has every single race and religion in it and they all have equal rights. Even the pieces of sh!t who think like you.

And yet the israelis' main concern is to chase around arabs who date jew girls , not to look for sleeper cells

Back
Top Bottom