What's new

Bus blown up in terrorist attack in Central Tel Aviv

You're repeating what others tried arguing earlier in the thread here and elsewhere today. It's rude to ask a guest to keep repeating himself, isn't it?

You're stuck with the conclusion: the necessity for Pakistanis in particular to publicly and unconditionally condemn Hamas and its methods and aims. How are you going to do this? Can you actually risk publicly supporting Israel without getting your throats cut, or not?

The necessity?- why should we not condemn some one who is doing genocide on bigger level?-
You killed 100 plus civilians and you dare ask us to condemn Hamas?-
Shame on you for labelling a natural condemnation to a threat that never existed in first place-

The necessity?- why should we not condemn some one who is doing genocide on bigger level?-
You're using language very sloppily and loosely now. "Genocide" and "100 plus civilians" don't go together.

You killed 100 plus civilians and you dare ask us to condemn Hamas?
Yes! You know how they died: they were used as human shields. Fail to endorse Israel and you empower kidnapping and hostage-taking throughout Pakistan. It's all the same value system: the perpetrators can neutralize you simply by labeling you a Zionist. Then you either have to pay to ransom your relatives or else collect their bodies.

Lool disturbed mentality, they don't even care about you and you say brother

Israelis are more trustable than Turks. You make secret deal with Pakistan to backstab India without knowing that one day wikileaks will reveal it.

Israelis are more trustable than Turks. You make secret deal with Pakistan to backstab India without knowing that one day wikileaks will reveal it.

Loooooool how can we backstab India when we wasn't allies? What treaty or agreement did we have to backstab? When I said mentally disturbed I wasn't wrong you seem to be another, why do we need to do secret deal with pakistan when our side is known already?

Btw that more trustable thing you said, one day you will see otherwise don't forget this word.

Being our ally is a gift being our enemy is a nightmare. We never sell our friends.

"Animals. Animals. Like the Discovery Channel. All of Ramallah is a jungle. There are monkeys, dogs, gorillas. The problem is that the animals are locked they can't come out. We're humans. They're animals. They aren't humans we are."
- Israeli border police (you can find at 5:03 of this video)

"We let them suffer, in the sun, in the rain, that's it. That's what I wanted to say. Let the whole world know."
- Israeli border police

"When the Palestinians come...we put on our show."
- Israeli border police

"Nobody knows about us here. Nobody in the world." - Palestinian businessman

"Look at what they do to us, do to our children. Look!" - Mother with two children

"Food for my wife, Christmas tomorrow. Meal for my family! I'll be back in the morning!" - Elderly Palestinian man

Last edited by a moderator:

"Animals. Animals. Like the Discovery Channel. All of Ramallah is a jungle. There are monkeys, dogs, gorillas. The problem is that the animals are locked they can't come out. We're humans. They're animals. They aren't humans we are."
- Israeli border police (you can find at 5:03 of this video)

"We let them suffer, in the sun, in the rain, that's it. That's what I wanted to say. Let the whole world know."
- Israeli border police

"When the Palestinians come...we put on our show."
- Israeli border police

"Nobody knows about us here. Nobody in the world." - Palestinian businessman

"Look at what they do to us, do to our children. Look!" - Mother with two children

"Food for my wife, Christmas tomorrow. Meal for my family! I'll be back in the morning!" - Elderly Palestinian man
This is about 10 years old video, when suicide terror attacks were at their peak. Almost daily explosions in Israel. Checkpoints are not nice but its better than explosions. Today virtually all checkpoints are removed.

You killed 100 plus civilians and you dare ask us to condemn Hamas?-
Shame on you for labelling a natural condemnation to a threat that never existed in first place-
Number of killed civilians is much lower. It would be zero if not Hamas human shield tactics.

template_anan.1353540988.jpg

Lool disturbed mentality, they don't even care about you and you say brother
I care. Thanks Indian brothers for support.
t67034.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
...I want to ask a crude, may be a bit off topic and full of hatred question. For that I apologize if I hurt someone personally. For the supporters of Israeli invasion- Think that I, caught your MOTHER ungurded and RAPED her. Then I asked you since I Just F*cked your MOTHER from now on you must bid me as your FATHER. I will occupy your HOME. And you will abide by my rules, SInce I'm your Father as I just RAped your mother.Will you guys comply or revolt? Doing everything to kill that monster (me in this case) .. I found an astounding analogy of the birth of ISRAEL, and the resisteance of the poor palestinians. Those who support the death of the innocent people on the both sides are just B*sTaRds.... STop The Gaza Invasion...

...I want to ask a crude, may be a bit off topic and full of hatred question. For that I apologize if I hurt someone personally. For the supporters of Israeli invasion- Think that I, caught your MOTHER ungurded and RAPED her. Then I asked you since I Just F*cked your MOTHER from now on you must bid me as your FATHER. I will occupy your HOME. And you will abide by my rules, SInce I'm your Father as I just RAped your mother.Will you guys comply or revolt? Doing everything to kill that monster (me in this case) .. I found an astounding analogy of the birth of ISRAEL, and the resisteance of the poor palestinians. Those who support the death of the innocent people on the both sides are just B*sTaRds.... STop The Gaza Invasion...
I did not get your analogy to be honest, but I suggest you to get out of occupied Indian (native american) land before you are bitching about the occupied Palestine.

I did not get your analogy to be honest, but I suggest you to get out of occupied Indian (native american) land before you are bitching about the occupied Palestine.

If you did not found any analogy then its worthless arguing. And for later part, please discard all american ( foreign ) stuffs( weapon) from your army then. And I'm here since An US institute brought me here. !!.For Gaza, People who are blind to hatred could support these brutality. I can't understand how literate people like you all could support such inhuman acts. Could you guys support hitler's act then? You can't legitimate an unlawful act by the example of another.
I bet no. Wake up please.

Really?- Explain this-

192642682_2fea4cce66_o_d.jpg

192642681_c4903905bd_o_d.jpg

192642683_915cc8eda3_o_d.jpg

These are future mothers- what they gona teach their kids- Shame-
Nasrallah was shelling these little girls for over a month. So they wrote message for him on shell. Who should be ashamed here?

If you did not found any analogy then its worthless arguing. And for later part, please discard all american ( foreign ) stuffs( weapon) from your army then. And I'm here since An US institute brought me here. !!.For Gaza, People who are blind to hatred could support these brutality. I can't understand how literate people like you all could support such inhuman acts. Could you guys support hitler's act then? You can't legitimate an unlawful act by the example of another.
I bet no. Wake up please.
You are bitching about occupation, not me. There is nothing Hitler in this action. Life standards in Gaza are much higher than in Bangladesh.

You are bitching about occupation, not me. There is nothing Hitler in this action. Life standards in Gaza are much higher than in Bangladesh.
Now you are going around. I was pointing to the crux of the problem. Why this problem originated. And for life standard, The Palestinian life standard were better than now before some wanderer occupied their land.

This is about 10 years old video, when suicide terror attacks were at their peak. Almost daily explosions in Israel. Checkpoints are not nice but its better than explosions. Today virtually all checkpoints are removed.

Number of killed civilians is much lower. It would be zero if not Hamas human shield tactics.

template_anan.1353540988.jpg

I care. Thanks Indian brothers for support.
t67034.gif

Nice try.

Its an everyday occurrence at the checkpoint. The checkpoints are designed to increase the hardship of the Native Palestinian people. Its part of a broader effort to make the Palestinians leave their ancestral land.

Loooooool how can we backstab India when we wasn't allies? What treaty or agreement did we have to backstab? When I said mentally disturbed I wasn't wrong you seem to be another, why do we need to do secret deal with pakistan when our side is known already?

Btw that more trustable thing you said, one day you will see otherwise don't forget this word.

Being our ally is a gift being our enemy is a nightmare. We never sell our friends.

It seems you don't know the whole matter. :cheesy: Anyway you are trying to convince me that Turks are more reliable than Israel. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom