What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ban the burqa. Are we arbi tribals or taliban?

Covering face or if you want call it burqa is the order of Islam it has nothing to do with culture its the order of ALLAH

Mr. Mullah, maybe you don't know this but people who have performed umrah do. Full face cover (niqab) is forbidden for a woman to wear while performing Umrah.

I believe this concept of fully veiled burqa clad crap is man made and part of arab culture.

Not sir its order of Islam for Umrah and Hajj orders are different same when you to mosque other than the Kaba women and men are not in the same place they are in different place so Niqab is farz for all other situation but not in Hajj and Umrah:)

Covering face or if you want call it burqa is the order of Islam it has nothing to do with culture its the order of ALLAH

sir you are talking to liberal fascists for them a women in bikkini is more suitable then burqa.

Quran says

24:30:

"Tell the believing men that they should reduce/lower (يغضوا) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts"

24:31:

"Tell the believing women that they should reduce/lower (يغضضن) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts

but for them its is security risk.

sir you are talking to liberal fascists for them a women in bikkini is more suitable then burqa.

Quran says

"Tell the believing men that they should reduce/lower (يغضوا) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts"

"Tell the believing women that they should reduce/lower (يغضضن) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts

Shalwar kameez covers that requirement, very well.

Quran says

No where does it say women require Burqas or to cover their face.

Anything decent would suffice.

^^^ I have not problem if shalwar Kameez cover...
and sir now days you see fitting shalwar kameez???
will this cover???
i dont think Burqa is must but women should cover herslef well.
Who am i to say any thing about hijab. . Quran and Hadiths what they say we have to follow. a muslim does does not have any objection where the orders of Quran and Hadith has came. its the full stop.
In one tradition, the Prophet Muhammad is quoted as saying: "...If the
woman reaches the age of puberty, no part of her body should be seen but
this --- and he pointed to his face and hands."
1) Clothing must cover the entire body, with
the exception of the face and the hands. 2) The attire should not be
form fitting, sheer or so eye-catching as to attract undue attention or
reveal the shape of the body.

thats it for me ... my lines are drawn ...

will this cover???
Who am i to say any thing about hijab. . Quran and Hadiths what they say we have to follow. a muslim does does not have any objection where the orders of Quran and Hadith has came. its the full stop.

See the Quran has just given you the obvious thing to cover, now how fitting and how loose the garments have to be, leave it up to the woman wearing it. Mind you the Quran doesn't clearly say cover the hair either. It clearly says cover the Breasts and it uses the word Jilbab to cover the breasts. Typically a Jilbab was used to place a loose fitting cloth over the woman's breasts so that it was appropriately covered, since its a loose cloth it was fitted as a head gear and it hung from the head.

But it should be your personal interpretation on what is right or wrong or simply irrelevant.

will this cover???

Sir there are few people here who have no respect for Quran and Hadis. They may say some thing harsh. It may be better if we dont quote such thing (just my opinion)

People should allowed to be free to choose whatever they like to wear Burqa, Hijab, Jeans, shorts , Plastic wrap or whatever.. Its their choice...

You cannot fight ignorance with more ignorance. If planes were used to bomb buildings, the planes that could fly again were made sure that they were terrorist free. Even then the underwear and shoe guy slipped in. I am sorry to report that it is unfortunate that the only way this will end is if they wake up one morning and laugh at themselves for putting their whole "Ummah" into the stone age, mentally I mean, carrying cellphones and buying F-15 silent eagles does not mean you have done yourself or your religion any favors.

All in all the Burqa has to stay, it is their free will to cover themselves up as they want, till it becomes a security issue. Then security issues will have to be placed so that people wearing them can be checked accordingly.

sir as i mentioned in my post where Mohammad (pbuh) mentioned its the end for me. I wont argue more. now its up to our understanding how we under stand the massage.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom