What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shows where the fault lies. its RSS and other saffronis who care cause for concern and Muslims in general are NOT against this graft bill but against hijacking of Anna's movement by Saffron Brigade

so if RSS protests against corruption then corruption is not a problem but rss is a problem...what a bigoted mind....

Buraq_4_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Funny?? a flying donkey with a face like a man

what is this? i really don't know it lolz so funny

he is right dude he said dont slogan these hindu gods what wrong? he said muslims should not slogan worship of country whats wrong? are you guys wanna say muslim should slogan this funny women which has 10 hands and sit on tiger?lolz

this make any sense? no muslim should not .but they must join anna against corruption

maa_durga.jpg

So Muslims in Pakistanis should not use "Pakistan Zindabad" since it is against their religion of praising their country?? And please stop making fun of other religions by posting pictures. Remember the campaign to draw funny cartoons of Mohammed, do you condone that too?? BTW several Muslims have joined the Anna movement across India, Bukhari is sidelined.

Shahrukh Khan support the cause for which Anna Hazare is fighting

Baadshah of Bollywood, King Khan Shahrukh was recently in Kollam, Kerala and the star has urged one and all to support the cause for which Anna Hazare is fighting. Shahrukh was there to take part in a protest event which was organized in Kollam.
When the star was quizzed at the event in Kollam about the cause for which Anna is fighting, he said, “I think we all support the cause. I think there should be no corruption in the country. None of us think that there should be corruption. I think this whole aspect is becoming so large and so big and there are so many aspects of it that we need to look at it seriously, quietly, step-backed”.

The star further stated in the event organized at Kollam in Kerala, “We just can’t keep saying we support anti-corruption. All of us want to support anti-corruption. No one wants the country to be corrupt. It’s the worst kind of stigma that one can have for the country. But this wonderful cause has so many aspects to it. How do we remove corruption”.
The star is awaiting the release of his Sci-Fi film Ra.One in which he is working with Kareena Kapoor and he will enter into a superhero avatar with this. The film is set to release at the end of this year on the festival of Diwali.
Source: NDTV

he is right dude he said dont slogan these hindu gods what wrong? he said muslims should not slogan worship of country whats wrong? are you guys wanna say muslim should slogan this funny women which has 10 hands and sit on tiger?lolz

this make any sense? no muslim should not .but they must join anna against corruption

maa_durga.jpg

You should feel ashamed yourself of hurting other religious sentiments.

Yes Srinagar is a city in India and was yr point?

Yes ,LeT is an organisation based in pakistan( muridke) which has some modules in kashmir valley as well .

Meaning this movement is being hijacked by everyone, good & bad people, with completely different objectives, to show their frustrations against the government. I'm sure you know what happened in 1977 in the Jaya Prakash Narayan movement.

Cries like "har har mahadev" "Jo bole so nihaal,Sat sri akal" "Allah o Akbar" can be said to be religious or war cries but how is "Vande mataram" or "jai hind" religious?..I dont see how this can make us feel uncomfortable because there cant be anything more secular than this!..The Imam should be sent to the tribal regions of Islamic Pakistan..Maybe then he will get to see the real Islam..

Spare us patriotic Muslims trying to fight and stand up against Corruption by bringing up such petty and idiotic things..

We want a better country..not a land living in the age of the Holy Prophet PBUH!

you will soon named to be a rss agent hiding under a muslim name....some people just cant accept indian muslims leading their lives side by side with hindus and protesting against an issue that threatens to spread like cancer - corruption.....

So Muslims in Pakistanis should not use "Pakistan Zindabad" since it is against their religion of praising their country?? And please stop making fun of other religions by posting pictures. Remember the campaign to draw funny cartoons of Mohammed, do you condone that too?? BTW several Muslims have joined the Anna movement across India, Bukhari is sidelined.

Where did he make this post ? Please report it . His frustration is showing .

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Meaning this movement is being hijacked by everyone, good & bad people, with completely different objectives, to show their frustrations against the government. I'm sure you know what happened in 1977 in the Jaya Prakash Narayan movement.

Lol , The protestors in kashmir are not from LET . Are you saying that everybody in kashmir is a member of LET , a terror organisation ? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom