What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
So having an opinion in india is being a dumasssss, I wonder what does that make you.

now you are being one unable to understand my comment......when a fool says his religion is more important to him than his motherland we consider hims a dumass ....cant say anything about other countries.....and another reason that makes him a dumass is muslims are also victims of corruption and this fight is for them also....

what if someone say swami ram dev is dumpass or Gajanan Maharaj and Asharamji Bapu was dumpass ?

if they say their religion is more important than india and asks indians not to support such a crusade against corruption for some silly reasons then they are dumass...happy ?

Kabar mein par latkye huye hai aur baat karni aadat nai jaye gi ki buddue ki lag ta Red bull jada pi li thi.

'Shahi' imam of a major mosque in delhi whose name rhymes with bhikari .

Not just a major mosque, but the biggest mosque in India, in the capital of India. He's one of the more moderate preachers as well, if you compare him to the ones in Deoband, UP or people like Zakir Naik.

Mocking someone's name shows your mentality.

Ok point taken, but what about all the indians here calling the Imam and who ever wants to follow him names and who are so adamant on enforcing their opinion onto other make them. Wont that be a dumassssss as well.

because the other indians are not saying their religion is more important than the nation itself and more importantly they are not going around asking others not to participate in a anti-corruption movement that benefits people of all religions just because they foolishly think the slogans are anti-(their)religion.....

ansar burney has started a movement i guess..lets see what slogans they use and whether hindus have a problem there....

Son trying to be smart here I see, how about the imams right to criticize. Or in your democrazy that dont exist. Eh, Son.

imam ca criticize bgut with valid reasons...not stupid religious comments that expose his communal nature and try to divide indians on a religious basis.....son you wont understand these concepts....democracy,secularism etc...dont try too hard.....

Let me clear some facts about Shahi Imam of Delhi's Jama Masjid Maulana Syed Abdullah Bukhari.

1. He is a traitor for Muslims.

2. In the past Shahi Imam of Delhi have issued fatwa to support and vote for BJP. :woot: :woot:

3. In India each and every religious property of Muslims like masjid, kabristan etc. came under the jurisdiction of Wakf Board.

4. It is the Wakf Board whose take catre of all the masques etc. Wakf Board of Delhi appointed father of present Shahi Imam as Shahi Imam of Delhi on the monthly salary of few hundred rupees some decades back.

5. But that traitor have illegally done amanat main khayanat and illegally grabbed Jama Masjid of Delhi.

6. Syed Bhukhari despite being a employee of Wakf Board illegally grabbed Jama Masjid and 500 shops around it.

7. Now he gets millions of rupees per month as rent from the 500 shops that should go to the account of Wakf Board so that they can utilize it for the welfare of Muslims, madarsas, marriage of poor girls, widows etc. etc.

8. He also gets lots of money from political parties (even BJP or congress) to issue appeal in their favor.

Now take ur call is he a genuine person or a pig.

This is the authority Imam Bukhari enjoys in India as a Shahi Imam:

The Shahi Imam is the Imam of New Delhi's Jama Masjid. He is the de facto Sheikh-ul-Islam of the Muslims of India.

Sheikh ul-Islam is a title of superior authority in the issues of Islam. The title was given to those followers of Islam and scholars of the Qur'an who acquired deep knowledge of its principles including Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Malik ibn Anas, Imam al-Nawawi, Imam al-Shafi'i, Ibn Taymiyya, and Ibn al-Qayyim.

Going by this Bukharis logic,if someone is hitting your mother,you are bound to sit and 'stay away' from her.
Seriously wtf!?Pakistanis agree to it?:what:

Not just a major mosque, but the biggest mosque in India, in the capital of India. He's one of the more moderate preachers as well, if you compare him to the ones in Deoband, UP or people like Zakir Naik.

Mocking someone's name shows your mentality.

deoband is with anna hazare :bounce:

This is the authority Imam Bukhari enjoys in India as a Shahi Imam:

The Shahi Imam is the Imam of New Delhi's Jama Masjid. He is the de facto Sheikh-ul-Islam of the Muslims of India.

Sheikh ul-Islam is a title of superior authority in the issues of Islam. The title was given to those followers of Islam and scholars of the Qur'an who acquired deep knowledge of its principles including Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Malik ibn Anas, Imam al-Nawawi, Imam al-Shafi'i, Ibn Taymiyya, and Ibn al-Qayyim.

Yeh yeh, we get it. You are not India obsessed at all, just Bukhari obsessed. He is still a prick.

So muslims shouldn't protect their mother!? And work for the 'god' that is seen where!?...No where!

Some other wise words by Bokhari:

Bukhari further said communalism should be a priority because it is a bigger threat to the nation and not corruption.

"There is no mention of communalism, which is a bigger threat. Communalism should be a priority and corruption comes second in this list," he said.

what is communalism ? define that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom