What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is what I call being not only delusional but stupid as well. Atleast dont pretend, you read and then you comment and then you lie. Well there is a saying

One should not underestimate the predictability of stupidity. My bad I underestimated you. Chao.

Bas ho gaya na...???
Khatam ho gaya joke..??
haha..

we are fighting against corruption in our own country, why u guys are losing ure sleep over this..??

Atleast we are trying.

Destructive and negative criticism attitude won't help you get anywhere.

Focus on the positives , think in a constructive manner and work for the good of your country.

I know Pakistanis have not heard of Anna Hazare and may never will. Non-violence, after all , has not been your forte.

But does that give you the reason to ridicule and belittle him ?

Actually they have as much as they hate to admit it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...hazare-pakistani-fast-against-corruption.html

Puktoon,

Award to Aslan bhai ka banta hai, bahut mehnet kar rahe is thread per.

I understand meray dost thank for nominating me. After all aaina dehna to app ko pasand hai nahi to aap ko main troll hi lagoon ga.

If you want to call him dumass because he is criticizing some one, but you are also critical of him so what does that make you. Now tell me what was so hard to understand there or what so ignorant about it. So you are just one of the less privileged ones when it comes to the upper section of the brain.

Now you're criticizing him lmao

Welcome now you are one of us :P

If you want to call him dumass because he is criticizing some one, but you are also critical of him so what does that make you.
Now tell me what was so hard to understand there or what so ignorant about it. So you are just one of the less privileged ones when it comes to the upper section of the brain.

You are remarkably clueless about how freedom of speech works, don't you? No surprises there.

Bas ho gaya na...???
Khatam ho gaya joke..??
haha..

we are fighting against corruption in our own country, why u guys are losing ure sleep over this..??

Try reading the thread again and see who is saying what and if you are having difficulties understanding then get some help.

I understand meray dost thank for nominating me. After all aaina dehna to app ko pasand hai nahi to aap ko main troll hi lagoon ga.

Troller will never feel he is Trolling.

You are remarkably clueless about how freedom of speech works, don't you? No surprises there.

I know how it universally works. But today I also understood how it works in india for some indians. I was definitely surprised.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Troller will never feel he is Trolling.

No wonder many of you do that considering it a national duty.

Bas ho gaya na...???
Khatam ho gaya joke..??
haha..

losing sleep and fighting corruption lolz its time pass kid after this bill police stop taking ghoose? or army air force stop kickbacks? or whole budget will spend on right places? never ever people will look the ways to avoid this bill soon new ways will be open .corruption is in blood go change it .

yes i can not sleep since 10 days so sad :rofl:

Now you're criticizing him lmao

Welcome now you are one of us :P

Did I nah I just mentioned him mental condition. Didnt criticize him at all. In fact am sympathetic to him.

Did I nah I just mentioned him mental condition. Didnt criticize him at all. In fact am sympathetic to him.

Okay enough comedy for today. I cannot laugh anymore. Please go back to topic.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

losing sleep and fighting corruption lolz its time pass kid after this bill police stop taking ghoose? or army air force stop kickbacks? or whole budget will spend on right places? never ever people will look the ways to avoid this bill soon new ways will be open .corruption is in blood go change it .

yes i can not sleep since 10 days so sad :rofl:

Yep. it's all futile. Why bother trying. Just give up, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom