What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading all those 17 18 pages

Atleast i got the final result... and the winner of todays trolling is

Divya

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I am and I will and ps you are in our house. So shut up and put up. We give you the freedom to spew your f!lth on to this forum. But there is a limit. And also if you cant take it, dont bring it. We here have as much right to talk about the topic being discussed as you indians use your liberty to do so when Pakistan and any thing and every thing related to it is talked about. And son Stick to the topic.

Oh...i didnt ure bother to even read this vomit..
I know somewhere deep inside u guys are burning with jealousy that we have such a mass movement going on against corruption in our country, whileu guys are being killed in ure country..
No matter how hard u try to pretend otherwise,ure frustartion is visible to all..

After reading all those 17 18 pages

Atleast i got the final result... and the winner of todays trolling is

Divya

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Khan saab bohat jaldi kardi faisla sunanay main. The competition is very stiff.

and comments from indians look like they are going to take world its just a game kid a game corruption can not be finish with bills hazary is more then gandhi bapu? somebody shot his father of nation on his chest because of ??;)

Here I'll finish it.

Giving into the Muslim League's Demands of a new nation specially for Muslims.

And that is what I am saying respect his right to criticize dont call him names.

Can you please stop showing your ignorance? Why aren't you respecting my right to criticize him? That is why I find your comments hilarious.

And that is what I am saying respect his right to criticize dont call him names.

I haven't said anything about him ! lol

Other people have.

And that's ok! Because it's a DEMOCRACY

Oh...i didnt ure bother to even read this vomit..
I know somewhere deep inside u guys are burning with jealousy that we have such a mass movement going on against corruption in our country, whileu guys are being killed in ure country..
No matter how hard u try to pretend otherwise,ure frustartion is visible to all..

And this is what I call being not only delusional but stupid as well. Atleast dont pretend, you read and then you comment and then you lie. Well there is a saying

One should not underestimate the predictability of stupidity. My bad I underestimated you. Chao.

Khan saab bohat jaldi kardi faisla sunanay main. The competition is very stiff.

Puktoon,

Award to Aslan bhai ka banta hai, bahut mehnet kar rahe is thread per.

and comments from indians look like they are going to take world its just a game kid a game corruption can not be finish with bills hazary is more then gandhi bapu? somebody shot his father of nation on his chest because of ??;)

Atleast we are trying.

Destructive and negative criticism attitude won't help you get anywhere.

Focus on the positives , think in a constructive manner and work for the good of your country.

I know Pakistanis have not heard of Anna Hazare and may never will. Non-violence, after all , has not been your forte.

But does that give you the reason to ridicule and belittle him ?

Ok fine... then dont get united against corruption.. let them looture country forever...why making noise here...???
I fail to understand why u guys are making so much hue n cry here ?

who said this? be unite work but its not mean in pakistan 170mn people frustrate and no one eat dinner today on this lolz hahahahaha

we just passing time you have pain click another web and move on .

In India you have to place your country and your mother before your religion. Now and always and it will sound so absurd to normal and sane people that believing this thought is being communal.

Read some back ground on Mr Bukhari and Mr Hazare......and decide who has more credibility to follow.

Can you please stop showing your ignorance? Why aren't you respecting my right to criticize him? That is why I find you comment hilarious.

If you want to call him dumass because he is criticizing some one, but you are also critical of him so what does that make you. Now tell me what was so hard to understand there or what so ignorant about it. So you are just one of the less privileged ones when it comes to the upper section of the brain.

Atleast we are trying.

Destructive and negative criticism attitude won't help you get anywhere.

Focus on the positives , think in a constructive manner and work for the good of your country.

I know Pakistanis have not heard of Anna Hazare and may never will. Non-violence, after all , has not been your forte.

But does that give you the reason to ridicule and belittle him ?

keep lesson to you funny part is

Indian imam say don't slogan Indian national slogans :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom