What's new

Bukhari calls stir anti-Islam, tells Muslims to stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some other wise words by Bokhari:

Bukhari further said communalism should be a priority because it is a bigger threat to the nation and not corruption.

"There is no mention of communalism, which is a bigger threat. Communalism should be a priority and corruption comes second in this list," he said.

Actually, the leading Imam of the largest mosque in India, that too in the capital of India with countless Indian Muslim followers is certainly more credible than you are.

Of course, to his followers.

Are you gonna call every other Muslim "un Islamic" because they refused to do what he said?

We dont have any room for traitors if you want him we can send him to you

And as we already miles away from the topic. Please tell me want makes him a traitor. Just because he doesnt agree with the use of hindu slogans. And dont tell me it is not I had posted the entire vanday matram earlier and will do it again if you want me to.

Yup drag Pakistan in when you have nothing to add and still you besharams call us trolls.

Listen to me--- Pakistan is indeed a dead society. u don't care your people killed by terrorists or US drones-- just keep silent. We are not like that as the Imran kahan mentioned that we will forget everything after few days it doesn't work like that in India.

It is dead for the 836 million Indians living below the poverty line, that make less than 20 rupees a day, or the 600 million Indians don't have access to toilets or clean water.

From where did u get this figure ?

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

dead society is answer of qes? what live society will do?

who fight for her rights and stand against injustice

Of course, to his followers.

Are you gonna call every other Muslim "un Islamic" because they refused to do what he said?

No, I don't give a crap about what happens in India. I'm just trying to show you that the picture in India isn't as rosy as you think, his word holds much more credibility than yours.

Listen retard you are the clueless one. Why can you never stick to thread. You come on here with your one liners trying to get cheap shots when you have nothing to add to the topic. This is :pdf: and we welcome views from India but looking at some of your self loving posts we may have to reconsider. Stick to the thread for a change.
By the way muslims stay away!

Reported again.

It is dead for the 836 million Indians living below the poverty line, that make less than 20 rupees a day, or the 600 million Indians don't have access to toilets or clean water.

That's way more than half of the population. What are you smoking?

Listen to me--- Pakistan is indeed a dead society. u don't care your people killed by terrorists or US drones-- just keep silent. We are not like that as the Imran kahan mentioned that we will forget everything after few days it doesn't work like that in India.

i don't know why but you guys have so pain for pakistan? because we are talking on issue so again and again you guys bash on pakistan ? ok what if we are from uganda you bash on uganda?

After 22 pages, the only post RIGHT ON TOPIC.

Thanks

Actually, the leading Imam of the largest mosque in India, that too in the capital of India with countless Indian Muslim followers is certainly more credible than you are.

mr bilal haider you can believe whoever you want to believe . no one gives a shi* . but the fact that there are many muslims and muslim organisations that have voiced their support for the stir gives me enough reason to believe tha there are enough muslims in favour of this stir, majority or minority is something that can be only speculated.

http://http://twocircles.net/2011aug22/few_reservations_muslims_support_anna_hazare%E2%80%99s_fast_jan_lokpal.html

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Slowly-Muslims-are-shedding-Anna-apathy/Article1-735931.aspx

From where did u get this figure ?

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

who fight for her rights and stand against injustice

so its mean 64 years it was dead society now alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom