What's new

brotherly relationship between Pakistan and Turkey, and Khilafat Movement

I never knew people could get this denial.

damn !! maaannnnnn I really hate the fact that Shetan took so long to realize that he needs to have a conspiracy theory to delusionize people ! he is so unprofessional...

Turkey is not even a Islamic nation anymore then how this khilafat will establish??

Turkey is a Secular state meaning Islam is not the authority and you call it more Islamic state? You have killuminati in your sig but you dont even know freemasonry is openly operating in Turkey. Please think twice before you pass such statements like Turkey is more islamic state then arabs and in fact neither KSA is a true Islamic state.

Freemason is opened everywhere and even more so in the Arab world. I ain't saying Turkey is perfect nor its the best muslim country. But read the reports of what the Arab kings and princes do.

They drink, they take drugs, some be invovled in a gay relationship, sex befroe marraiage, they buy prossies. All those sh*t. And they hide those facts. OUR SSGs and ISIs are hired to protect them but most of them quit because of the reasons listed above. Do YOUR research. Plus right now they are killing their own citizens in Bahrain. Pakistan and Turkey are many things but the last thing they do is kill their own citizens just to stay in power.

Infact the truth is There's no Islamic Nation. (it's now just a name with different views of the Quran).

There's only Islamic people.

have they abandoned Islamic Identity? or have you lost hope ?

Actually both. Althugh there are still some conservatic fabric left in Turkey but ultra secular force is very strong and there is trust, leadership and commitment absence from Muslim leaders. Take a look at OIC and it's activites.

all I see above is bunch of idiots kicking out people rather nations from the circle of ISLAM.

honestly feel so sorry for your pitiful thinking that I cannot even laugh right now...get lost losers :sick:

Pakistan may not be as advanced as turkey, but definitely better than soudi, libya, syria etc. Once pakistanis get self confidence, they would have a strong identity of their own( like iranians), and stop looking for brotherhood.
The stronger muslim countries (iran, turkey)dont give a sh*t about brotherhood, as they dont need it.

Pakistan may not be as advanced as turkey, but definitely better than soudi, libya, syria etc. Once pakistanis get self confidence, they would have a strong identity of their own( like iranians), and stop looking for brotherhood.
The stronger muslim countries (iran, turkey)dont give a sh*t about brotherhood, as they dont need it.

thanks for sharing your views chankiya.

damn !! maaannnnnn I really hate the fact that Shetan took so long to realize that he needs to have a conspiracy theory to delusionize people ! he is so unprofessional...

You are so confused and you cant even discuss anything properly as you always resort to childish remarks.

Freemason is opened everywhere and even more so in the Arab world. I ain't saying Turkey is perfect nor its the best muslim country. But read the reports of what the Arab kings and princes do.
So then why did you say in the first place that Turkey is more Islamic then arab states? I believe Freemasonry is not operational in KSA though it does not mean they dont take dictation from them.
They drink, they take drugs, some be invovled in a gay relationship, sex befroe marraiage, they buy prossies. All those sh*t. And they hide those facts. OUR SSGs and ISIs are hired to protect them but most of them quit because of the reasons listed above. Do YOUR research. Plus right now they are killing their own citizens in Bahrain. Pakistan and Turkey are many things but the last thing they do is kill their own citizens just to stay in power.
Yes I know in fact KSA is the only nation in the world to be named after a "family" which was backed and funded by the British empire.

Pakistan officially can not talk anything against their Saudi masters nor any politicians like Imran Khan or so called truth tellers/facts finders like Zaid Hamid. Its quite a shame indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
alot of arabs dont consider pakistan a "muslim" country either,because majority of Pakistanis are suffi muslims,they call us "grave worshippers".

Infact the truth is There's no Islamic Nation. (it's now just a name with different views of the Quran).

There's only Islamic people.

Agree with the bold part but their is no such thing as islamic people.
People can not represent Islam because its just too perfect.

pakistani nationalism died out during Zia Ul Haq's period.

sadly,pakistanis are all about "muslim nationalism" these days.

Back
Top Bottom