What's new

Britain, Iran severe diplomatic ties

There is also discussion of whether a European oil embargo will be put into place.

The issue is split, but China should be hoping for it to pass.

They'll basically get to decide the price of Iranian oil to them.

I so look forward to the day we storm the gates of the US embassy in Islamabad!!!

A move we should have made years ago when Iran kidnapped our sailors and paraded them on TV.

Pakistan has enough problems with terrorism and being viewed very negatively abroad. The notion that Pakistan should ally itself with a pariah state like Iran (as I've seen some suggest on here) would be terrible for Pakistan. It would isolate Pakistan and the last thing you need is sanctions too.

Iran has brought this all on themselves.

A move we should have made years ago when Iran kidnapped our sailors and paraded them on TV.

Pakistan has enough problems with terrorism and being viewed very negatively abroad. The notion that Pakistan should ally itself with a pariah state like Iran (as I've seen some suggest on here) would be terrible for Pakistan. It would isolate Pakistan and the last thing you need is sanctions too.

you're on your right about embassy
but for these guys who were in the Iranian waters, you're wrong. And it didn't finish bad for them so i don't understand why you complain.

but for these guys who were in the Iranian waters, you're wrong. And it didn't finish bad for them so i don't understand why you complain.

Is any other country in the list apart from UK for which Iran is not happy. Iran is also having tense relation with other western and Arab countries.

Is any other country in the list apart from UK for which Iran is not happy. Iran is also having tense relation with other western and Arab countries.
hmmm this thread is about UK
i don't agree with what happened to the embassy anyway
it would be too difficult and as well very dependable of the people you ask the question.... about "the countries Iranians would have tense with"

If it about the unpopular government, tense is not maybe the important question. there are as well inside troubles which explain a lot of behavior.

Yea, a move that should've happened when you guys let our diplomats be taken hostage in the Iranian embassy in London by a bunch of terrorist MEK members, the guys that now you're supporting them.

I don't agree with what happened to your embassy though, but you're making a big deal out of it I think, I'm indifferent though.

Our sailors were not in Iranian waters in the first occasion. Their GPS locations clearly showed they were in international waters.

The second incident is debatable, but still doesn't excuse the behaviour of Iran.

Iran has been a belligerent nation for over 30 years and always confrontational not just with the west, but their neighbours too.

Our sailors were not in Iranian waters in the first occasion. Their GPS locations clearly showed they were in international waters.

The second incident is debatable, but still doesn't excuse the behaviour of Iran.

Iran has been a belligerent nation for over 30 years and always confrontational not just with the west, but their neighbours too.
i don't like this belligerant attitude BUT England cannot give lessons sadly:
you support the worst group : Mek
you were an important support of Jundallah. God seems ou stopped to help this group.
1953 coup in the past.
forget about the past. don't support the terrorist group PMOI = MeK

Iran is a strong country, with a highly educated and mobile middle class.

lmao
they weren't in Iranian waters
source: Britain

**** off

i don't like this belligerant attitude BUT England cannot give lessons sadly:
you support the worst group : Mek
you were an important support of Jundallah. God seems ou stopped to help this group.
1953 coup in the past.
forget about the past. don't support the terrorist group PMOI = MeK

Muslims have a habit of holding grudges for centuries. You guys still go on and on about crusades etc.

We fought two world wars with Germany and we have good relations.

Time to grow up.

And you don't want to get into a conversation about supporting terrorist groups, as Pakistan and Iran excel at this and are international leaders in funding and exporting terrorism.

Muslims have a habit of holding grudges for centuries. You guys still go on and on about crusades etc.

We fought two world wars with Germany and we have good relations.

Time to grow up.

And you don't want to get into a conversation about supporting terrorist groups, as Pakistan and Iran excel at this and are international leaders in funding and exporting terrorism.
you see, now you're being an idiot. Hussain said that you, as a brit, need to stfu cuz you have a fucked up history when it comes to braking Int law. How you turned it into a "muslims hold grudges" thing I have no idea. It has nothing to do with anything.

btw, you're still braking int law. Why did you guys freeze our assets? You're using the nuke issue to steal money from us. You also did this after the revolution. We had paid for Chieftain tanks + other hardware (2.2 billion worth). We never saw the money or the tanks. It's a common practice over there it seems.

you see, now you're being an idiot. Hussain said that you, as a brit, need to stfu cuz you have a fucked up history when it comes to braking Int law. How you turned it into a "muslims hold grudges" thing I have no idea. It has nothing to do with anything.

btw, you're still braking int law. Why did you guys freeze our assets? You're using the nuke issue to steal money from us. You also did this after the revolution. We had paid for Chieftain tanks + other hardware (2.2 billion worth). We never saw the money or the tanks. It's a common practice over there it seems.

If you behave like a rogue belligerent state, you get treated like one. Do you honestly think you can go around funding terrorist groups to kill British soldiers and not pay a price? did you think all those IED's you sent to Shia militia in Iraq to kill us would be ignored by us?

Or your years of terrorism against many nationalities using your Hezbollah?

Do you think you can hijack Lebanon and not pay a price?

Do you think you can make such hostile statements against Israel and shout "death to America" and be taken seriously by the world?

You're an immature country. Your 'leaders' behave like kids. You have no idea how to behave diplomatically.

Even Arab development is starting to pass you by.

The almost complete irrelevance of UK in todays modern world is really amusing. They try to insert themselves into any problem and leapfrog any American initiative it's just so pathetic. They are nothing but a small island on the periphery of Western Europe that will be soon fade into oblivion. Iran is a country with vast resources and population that and with its economic potential UK is making a grave miscalculation in aggravating its relations with Iran.

Back
Top Bottom