What's new

Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines

Really? Then what's all this?:

Why are Sikhs Better looking and fairer then most other indians? - Topix

Dravidians - are they dark becuase of climate? - Topix

And dude seriously, i can't post links to other fourms here on PDF, but you should see some of this things north indians have said about south indians on Storm Front (white Nationalist forum)... absolutely disgraceful :tdown:

Truth Teller.

BTW, I just checked your links about Topix. Both are very racist. People on that fourms are insane.

Could you please not post things like that any more?

Thank you.

Last edited:
jealous Pakistani poster posing as sikhs????

lol, you should read the other comments in reply to the post of that " jealous Pakistani poster acting like a sikh" and see what your own countrymen think of eachother!

those comments on that forum prove the racist nature of north indians (particularly sikhs) towards south indians!!!

Did you check the same guy from Long island creating multiple id's to reply? Seriously , the amount of effort taken by Pakistanis to is mind boggling. This very forum is an example of who is explicitly racist.

I'd give up two or three inches to have more business sense to be honest :)

Hey dude, I am not here to troll nor make any1 mad.

But Northern especially North Eastern Chinese are quite tall. Usually around 185CM. I am 176CM South Western Chinese from Sichuan. My mother is Southern Chinese from Fujian and my father is from Sichuan. You see, Chinese are one, no matter where we are from we can get together.

Hey dude, I am not here to troll nor make any1 mad.

But Northern especially North Eastern Chinese are quite tall. Usually around 185CM. I am 176CM South Western Chinese from Sichuan. My mother is Southern Chinese from Fujian and my father is from Sichuan. You see, Chinese are one, no matter where we are from we can get together.

Yep. You got that right.

our culture is different and so are our ethnic groups!

please refer to these two posts to educate yourself:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1448134-post44.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1448170-post45.html

I dont need to refer to links to know that the history of Pakistan starts only in 1947

Before this period, all history of the Indian sub continent is shared between Indians and the current Pakistanis.
My point stands....Majority of your lot was hindu at some point in time, and probably Dravidian in some cases and Dalit in others.

Pakistan is a political entity...nothing more!

Yep. You got that right.

I have read that there is actually not much genetic difference between Northern and Southern Han. Is that right?

(Not that it matters though, Chinese are mainly unified by civilization and culture, rather than genetics).

Northern and North Eastern Chinese are taller and bigger than Souther Chinese but Souther Chinese tend to have higher IQ. :P

Wait is there really an IQ difference? Do you have a link for that?

Peshwa how many malialis,gujratis,marwaris,up,biharis,south indians etc do u find in Pakistan?

The only thing we share with u is ur 2% punjabi population.

Indus civilisation,mohenjodaro,harrapa,ghandhara,mehr garh civilisations (Pakistan) never spread to ur gangetic plains.

Really? Then what's all this?:

Why are Sikhs Better looking and fairer then most other indians? - Topix

Dravidians - are they dark becuase of climate? - Topix

And dude seriously, i can't post links to other fourms here on PDF, but you should see some of this things north indians have said about south indians on Storm Front (white Nationalist forum)... absolutely disgraceful :tdown:

Okay so, if you use topix comments pages then what can I say?

hahaha you worry about south indians? South indians may have darker skin due to humid climate of south india. But so what?! Every big country had colour difference between north residents and south residents. China is spread from west to east and it still has recognisable colour difference then India is obviously gonna have colour difference [which is spread from north to dark].

And it doesn't matter because when we state our ethnicity we just say we're indians. we don't go like 'oh i'm indo-aryan' or 'i'm dravidian'! And actually south indians are described as the intelligent ones in indian media. For example, Kerala its' literacy rate is 92% [highest in india], South indians are generally better english speaker than north indians.

And anyways there are too many south indians on this forum ask them if they've ever been treated differently cuz of their skin colour?! So please please please stop this lame attempt of insighting it will just backfire!

actually, our society became "super ultra religious" during the 1980's and 90's, before that during Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, and Zulfiqar Bhutto's time (when we lost east pakistan) most Pakistanis were liberal/secular minded.

get your facts straight!!

You conveniently ignored why I wrote it. My point was the supposedly "martial raced" West Pakistanis were putting down the Bengalis . Your country got divided. Your county was not super religious at that time. But definitely super racist.

You conveniently ignored why I wrote it. My point was the supposedly "martial raced" West Pakistanis were putting down the Bengalis . Your country got divided. Your county was not super religious at that time. But definitely super racist.

B.S...... It was started by india...... supporting terrorism, supporting the urdu language conflict(heck its not even our mother language(West Pakistan).... It was the indian puppets in our east who started crying abt bengali language(a regional lingo) to be given the status of national language)....... It was india who created mukti bhani years before 71).

Correct ur facts.

I have read that there is actually not much genetic difference between Northern and Southern Han. Is that right?

(Not that it matters though, Chinese are mainly unified by civilization and culture, rather than genetics).

Wait is there really an IQ difference? Do you have a link for that?

Genetic wise very close. However Northern Chinese tend to be tall and sharp looking. I know this because at UCLA I met many of them from Chinese Universities.

IQ wise. Chinese from Hong Kong are the smartest with average IQ of 108. While the national average for Chinese are 102.

:china:

the British, most people of india didn't get to have a choice of whether they wanted to become apart of this British-made Brahmin Hindu state (india)...

If you describe a secular democratic republic as 'British-made brahmin Hindu state (india)' then how would you describe a 'religious theocratic country with blasphemy laws (islamic republic of pakistan)'??!!

And not everyone is india is barhmin hindu! You guys have got to get that out of your heads! If you'll make everyone brahmin then who'll be the 'untouchables', and minorities that you really love and care about?

Yes there is little difference in the Y-chromosomal DNA (Passed on by males). The difference, what little there is lies in the mitochondrial DNA (female DNA). 80% of Chinese men have the same Y-chromosome.

If you are Chinese likely this is what you will get when you take a DNA test. (this is mine)

balnk3.jpg

Genetic wise very close. However Northern Chinese tend to be tall and sharp looking. I know this because at UCLA I met many of them from Chinese Universities.

IQ wise. Chinese from Hong Kong are the smartest with average IQ of 108. While the national average for Chinese are 102.

:china:

Like I said we carry the same Y-chromosome whatever difference there are, comes from the female line.

Back
Top Bottom