What's new

Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines

I don't get this skin colour issue that seems to pop up in the Indian media every once in a while.

We have Chinese who are tanned so much they look like South East Asians, and we have Chinese who are so pale that they look like ghosts.

All the same race though.

Yes we don't. You do. That's what I have mentioned in my post. your religion could not save the integrity of your country in spite of you guys being super ultra religious.

actually, our society became "super ultra religious" during the 1980's and 90's, before that during Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, and Zulfiqar Bhutto's time (when we lost east pakistan) most Pakistanis were liberal/secular minded.

get your facts straight!!

actually, our society became "super ultra religious" during the 1980's and 90's, before that during Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, and Zulfiqar Bhutto's time (when we lost east pakistan) most Pakistanis were liberal/secular minded.

get your facts straight!!

so you're implying that initially your leaders were intolerant and now it's the entire populace?

so you're implying that initially your leaders were intolerant and now it's the entire populace?

it seems you didn't even care to read jayron's post and instead quoted me out of context.

i won't bother replying to a troll:wave:

I don't get this skin colour issue that seems to pop up in the Indian media every once in a while.

We have Chinese who are tanned so much they look like South East Asians, and we have Chinese who are so pale that they look like ghosts.

Seriously this whole skin colour thing is an adaptation to a Vitamin D deficiency.

Human Biological Adaptability: Skin Color as an Adaptation

Then some idiots had to go and build a whole racial superiority theory on it.

The only thing that sucks about Canada is we hardly get any sun during the winter.

SO now indians are denying their own culture and history that there is no such thing as dravidian and dalits casts / ethics neither the system?? Some denial at best!

it seems you didn't even care to read jayron's post and instead quoted me out of context.

i won't bother replying to a troll:wave:

my question was directed towards the currently prevailing environment in pakistan. Anyway that is off-topic.
Back on topic now.

You forgot to mention one thing.

Northern and North Eastern Chinese are taller and bigger than Souther Chinese but Souther Chinese tend to have higher IQ. :P

SO now indians are denying their own culture and history that there is no such thing as dravidian and dalits casts / ethics neither the system?? Some denial at best!

Talking about burying ones head in the sand.....

As far as history is concerned, Pakistani and Indian history are identical minus last 60 years.....

Do I see you identifying with Dravidians or Dalits? For all you know your forefather may very well have been either of those or you may just be a hybrid.....
I think you should practice what you preach and accept this as part of your historical culture as well...why call it Indian history and culture only?

Your claim has been debunked in the comments section itself. It is a jealous Pakistani poster acting like a sikh to spread the hatred his country is know for. That guy has even created multiple user names to reply. Pathetic losers.

jealous Pakistani poster posing as sikhs????

lol, you should read the other comments in reply to the post of that " jealous Pakistani poster acting like a sikh" and see what your own countrymen think of eachother!

those comments on that forum prove the racist nature of north indians (particularly sikhs) towards south indians!!!

Last edited:
Talking about burying ones head in the sand.....

As far as history is concerned, Pakistani and Indian history are identical minus last 60 years.....

Do I see you identifying with Dravidians or Dalits? For all you know your forefather may very well have been either of those or you may just be a hybrid.....
I think you should practice what you preach and accept this as part of your historical culture as well...why call it Indian history and culture only?

our culture is different and so are our ethnic groups!

please refer to these two posts to educate yourself:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1448134-post44.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1448170-post45.html

Really? Then what's all this?:

Why are Sikhs Better looking and fairer then most other indians? - Topix

Dravidians - are they dark becuase of climate? - Topix

And dude seriously, i can't post links to other fourms here on PDF, but you should see some of this things north indians have said about south indians on Storm Front (white Nationalist forum)... absolutely disgraceful :tdown:

lol :rofl::rofl:

This is like saying North Eastern Chinese are better looking than Southern Chinese. Kinda of Racist but kinda true.

Back
Top Bottom