What's new

Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines

But one of your countrymen find something intresting for trolling.....

@FALSE FLAG....

:cry::cry::cry:

PLsss don't break us it is a humble request....Have some mercy on Indians..:cry::cry:

Fail, the mods have already stated a million times that atjr is indian and her/his location shows as india in the IP.

This business of bashing ajtr has made some Indian posters go absolutely bonkers. Why can't you spend a couple of minutes to read before bringing in your stock comments? There is nothing in the primary post that should bring any criticism from the "overdosed on testosterone" lot. The article is about how artificial lines have been drawn by vested interests in order to push their agendas within the Indian populace. Fair point actually. Why the criticism of ajtr then?

Please read before making complete fools of yourselves.

i 100% agree with the article that indians are dravidians.

And you're pure aryan with blonde hair and blue eyes?! :disagree:
And is being a dravidian supposed to be a bad thing? :angry:
Dravidian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to this Balochis are also dravidians and maybe thats why they want to separate from the aryans?!

And as long as India is concerned. Don't worry. We're all indians. :)

Feel sorry for south indians. (and i really mean it)

No matter how hard people/bharatis on this forum try to deny.. the fact remains that south indians in many cases are treated as inferiors. :tdown:

No matter how hard people/bharatis on this forum try to deny.. the fact remains that south indians in many cases are treated as inferiors. :tdown:

Thanks for ur support. we will immidietly withdraw all ministers from south after hearing this, including the defense minister.

Thanks once again for opening our eyes.. You are brilliant and truly a wise man. :tup::tup:

iam pretty sure..u no nothing about south india or india for that matter..
so stop feeling sry for us:blah:..and worry about ur country..

My skin tone may be dark..but atleast i know iam not a racist a$$(..ppl feel superior just coz they are fair ..as seen in here ):wave:

And you're pure aryan with blonde hair and blue eyes?! :disagree:
And is being a dravidian supposed to be a bad thing? :angry:
Dravidian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to this Balochis are also dravidians and maybe thats why they want to separate from the aryans?!

And as long as India is concerned. Don't worry. We're all indians. :)

Really? Then what's all this?:

Why are Sikhs Better looking and fairer then most other indians? - Topix

Dravidians - are they dark becuase of climate? - Topix

And dude seriously, i can't post links to other fourms here on PDF, but you should see some of this things north indians have said about south indians on Storm Front (white Nationalist forum)... absolutely disgraceful :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom