What's new

Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines

Well I can give the proof of BSness right away.

The map shows Assam to be a part of Mughalistan. The BS authors does not even have the simple knowledge that ASSAM WAS NEVER UNDER MUGHAL RULE.

So much for BS authors!!

Assam was part of Mughal empire till 1682 AD, the last governor of Assam was Mir Jumla (under the ruler Aurangzeb), after successful invasion by Raja Ram Singh, Mughals were expelled and lost Assam.

Really? Then what's all this?:

Why are Sikhs Better looking and fairer then most other indians? - Topix

Dravidians - are they dark becuase of climate? - Topix

And dude seriously, i can't post links to other fourms here on PDF, but you should see some of this things north indians have said about south indians on Storm Front (white Nationalist forum)... absolutely disgraceful :tdown:

If topix site is ur reference..then god help u...

..and ur old,pathetic attempt for trying to wedge differences btwn north and south indians by playing skin color card wont work..we know who our enemies are..:)

It's really sad actually... In 1947, the year india was created by the British, most people of india didn't get to have a choice of whether they wanted to become apart of this British-made Brahmin Hindu state (india)... they were all forced to join this country... and now look how these poor souls (south indians) are treated...

I'm saying this because i really care. I knew a south indian muslim boy at school who faced quite alot of racism from the Punjabi Sikhs at my school...because he was fat and black-skinned... he didn't have any friends.

..and search net u will find many sites where balochis are abusing punjabis...sindhis are abusing pastuns....

if i start posting that crap..i will not find time to sleep tonite..and i dont want to waste my time on this racist crap

^^

I was fairer skinned than all those racist indians at school. My skin is white. But i still never mentioned skin colour.. not even once.

yeah yeah..i can see how sry ur feeling for us lowly dark skinned south indians..:lazy:

you should see some of this things north indians have said about south indians on Storm Front (white Nationalist forum)... absolutely disgraceful :tdown:

an explicitly racist forum talking down on other races....what a surprise :haha:

north and south indian members have clearly debunked your baseless claims....Indian members here taken as a considerable sample should point toward the obvious...We are ONE
1465.gif

Discussion tends to think about writers’ point of view and not close eyes on real facts, The map shown on the title page reflects results of ethnic conflicts while pointing out minority factors participation in all fault lines. Cast system & its discriminating behavior placed ignition of burning & distortion of HIND from the time of SIDHARTHA, formation of Jain Mutt, widely acceptance of Buddhism, introduction of Islam. Result was clear in 1947. Even still this tendency didn't stop in India (after 1947) why because these fault lines were created by social injustice, lake of liberal response & if this time any earthquake hits than map will be worst than ever has drawn (like shown in map). In my point of view breaking of India is a bad idea but social & ethnic demands will erupt to counter balance situation, it means total instability of region & this is what another East India company waiting for.

I agree with foresight of authors.

Please don’t make counter comments at the base of Flags, I will appreciate neutral analysis.

It's really sad actually... In 1947, the year india was created by the British, most people of india didn't get to have a choice of whether they wanted to become apart of this British-made Brahmin Hindu state (india)... they were all forced to join this country... and now look how these poor souls (south indians) are treated...

Nobody gave the poor Balochis, Pushtuns and Sindhis a choice whether they wanted a theological state of Pakistan either.....and going by the current "halaat"....we equally pity those souls....

Besides....let me not stir up ill-will by pointing out which of the other "self selecting" muslim brothers of yours decided they give 2 sh!ts about your kind....if I may say humbly...kicked you out of their country

Two can play this game....Enough with the flame baits!

I'm saying this because i really care. I knew a south indian muslim boy at school who faced quite alot of racism from the Punjabi Sikhs at my school...because he was fat and black-skinned... he didn't have any friends.

Oh what a heart wrenching story....
Got any other imaginary tales you would like to share with us? Maybe a meeting with some bollywood directors is in order seeing your knack at scriptwriting...

PS: From what I can tell, Indians arent killing other Indians in the name of skin color, ethnicity and sectarianism.....that seems to be the trait of our white skinned European neighbors to the west.
Seems your pity was a bit premature champ!

Really? Then what's all this?:

Why are Sikhs Better looking and fairer then most other indians? - Topix

Dravidians - are they dark becuase of climate? - Topix

And dude seriously, i can't post links to other fourms here on PDF, but you should see some of this things north indians have said about south indians on Storm Front (white Nationalist forum)... absolutely disgraceful :tdown:

Your claim has been debunked in the comments section itself. It is a jealous Pakistani poster acting like a sikh to spread the hatred his country is know for. That guy has even created multiple user names to reply. Pathetic losers.

Just check the map of your country and mine. Now tell me which one got divided because of their nasty racist attitude? Even your holy muslim brotherhood wasn't strong enough to hide your racism. Hence formed Bangladesh!

Just check the map of your country and mine. Now tell me which one got divided because of their nasty racist attitude? Even your holy muslim brotherhood wasn't strong enough to hide your racism. Hence formed Bangladesh!

and since when did religion matter to you? weren't you the one who was saying world would be better off without religion?? Well here you have it!!

Last edited:
and since when did religion matter to you? weren't you the one who were saying world would be better off without religion?? Well here you have it!!

Yes we don't. You do. That's what I have mentioned in my post. your religion could not save the integrity of your country in spite of you guys being super ultra religious.

and BTW, in east pakistan your army and intelligence was arming/training mukhti terrorists.

if those dalits shudars or whatever you call them were to be given weapons and training on the same scale as the mukhti bahini then i can assure you india would face the same fate that Pakistan did in 1971.

Back
Top Bottom