What's new

Bollywood movie recommendation?

Kinda agree with you there.

Since then, we been having **** movies like Dhoom 1,2,3 etc, so fake and unbelievable!

First Dhoom was pretty good man, all other Dhoom mvies were basicaly turned to crap

pakistani singers are better than indian singers
Atif aslam,rahth fath ali khan,etc

Do you understand Hindi? If not then how do you enjoy it? :)

You can see online or download from here Watch Online Hindi Movies, Live Indian TV , Radio And More.

However , I prefer youtube......But, I dont think Dil hi dil mein was a anything special...though the songs were awesome.

Actually I am not fan of romantic movie...I prefer movies based on real story or at least close to real story. If you mention what genre you prefer most , we can suggest some. Some movies I already mentioned-

Rang De Basanti- Life some young boys changed after death of their friend who was an IAF pilot (Mig 21 crash)

Black Friday- Based on investigation of Mumbai explossions in 93 and reflect the motives of the offenders...avenge the riots and destruction of Babri mosque...

Satya ... A love story in Mumbai underworld

Company...Based on story of Mafia Don Dawood Ibrahim and his ex-aide Chhota Rajan

Kahani.....a fantastic thriller....A pregnant lady from Uk comes to Kolkata in search of her missing husband....I bet you wont be able to guess the ending....This movie has most uncommon Contract Killer....

Koun...A short suspense thriller..

Jodha Akbar ...based on life of Emperor Akbar and his Hindu wife Jodha Bai...

Zakhm...... story of famous film director Mahesh Bhat about his Muslim mother...Ajay Devgan got National award for the movie...

Hemlock Society....a sweet funny Bengali movie about a society which claims to teach proper method of commiting suicide..very uncommon movie...

Nikah...A old movie about marriage and divorce...

Tum Bin.....My favourite romantic movie where the Hero's car smashed a guy and later he falls in love with the would be wife of the deceased.

sab the list i made in the beginning shows my taste.

I have seen many cheap movies too but i'm afraid to mention them here, people can get a wrong idea of me :)

sab the list i made in the beginning shows my taste.

I have seen many cheap movies too but i'm afraid to mention them here, people can get a wrong idea of me :)

Go for this then-

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you understand Hindi? If not then how do you enjoy it? :)

You should come here and see me how I enjoy the songs to the movie "Rockstar" :)

Actually there is many words in your language that have the same pronouncement and meaning.

Heaven, God, etc. i hope to learn urdu someday, i know hindi and urdu is not the same. :)

how about another movie i don't know the name

Its about a girl and a guy (cant remember names), but this girl have 3 big brothers or 3 uncles.

To marry the girl he most past those 3 persons. One of them are wrestler, the other one is dancer, and the third is a religious person.

Anybody knows it?

You should come here and see me how I enjoy the songs to the movie "Rockstar" :)

Actually there is many words in your language that have the same pronouncement and meaning.

Heaven, God, etc. i hope to learn urdu someday, i know hindi and urdu is not the same. :)

Most hit songs in indian movies are Pakistani...

'Jab We Met' and 'Hum Tum' are two cute movies I strongly suggest...I hope you will like these two...

yeah, Jab we met --- and Chup chup ke - both were funny

Actually there are lot of Pakistani singers in Bollywood like Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Atif etc....They are doing well. Especially Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (nephew of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan- A legend) has a lot of hit songs.

Back
Top Bottom