What's new

Bollywood movie recommendation?

did anybody knew the movie i was talking about?

He gets hit by a car and cant play football anymore. One of his legs are injured permanently.

The movie is 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna'.

still16.jpg

i have not heard good things about "Murder" a friend told me that it was really "open" scenes in it?

If its true i dont think it is a movie i would like to see.

i have not heard good things about "Murder" a friend told me that it was really "open" scenes in it?

If its true i dont think it is a movie i would like to see.

Watch Murder 2 then. It doesn't have many open scenes and better than murder as well.

Don't intimidate him Tamatar! That thread was bullcrap anyway.:frown:

Bollywood movies show those things which if Indian people try to do will get murdered. sex is a crime in Indian society and freedom to have sex before marriage leads to death. India is too backward society unlike what it preaches in movies.

Bollywood movies show those things which if Indian people try to do will get murdered. sex is a crime in Indian society and freedom to have sex before marriage leads to death. India is too backward society unlike what it preaches in movies.

Come wid original Id and i will give u more thanks :)

Come wid original Id and i will give u more thanks :)

in India a person is so afraid of his family and society that he kills his desire because he knows that if his family comes to know about him and his lover, they both will be killed in the name of honour. India is a place where sinners are sent by God in their next birth.its a Hell.

isn't what i say is true?

in India a person is so afraid of his family and society that he kills his desire because he knows that if his family comes to know about him and his lover, they both will be killed in the name of honour. India is a place where sinners are sent by God in their next birth.its a Hell.

isn't what i say is true?

You are farting frm mouth :).
Keep entertaining us.

It sounds like you people talk about "Anwar"

by open i mean sexual content. The reason i stoppet watching hollywood was because of those scenes in every movie.
I liked bollywood for being pure, and watchable with family. But bollywood seems to get westernized little by little too.

Btw. i remember a really old movie from bollywood but i cant remember the name. Could anybody help me?

by open i mean sexual content. The reason i stoppet watching hollywood was because of those scenes in every movie.
I liked bollywood for being pure, and watchable with family. But bollywood seems to get westernized little by little too.

Btw. i remember a really old movie from bollywood but i cant remember the name
. Could anybody help me?

Some hints please !

Btw. i remember a really old movie from bollywood but i cant remember the name. Could anybody help me?

Well see man,Search for the movies who have high rating.Then watch them.
I use this method,why wasting time for every movie?
Watch kahaani released this year.I was good one having rating of 8+

stop vomiting sh!t. Sex is the reality of life and movies are meant to show anything related to life. Hollywood does not believe in limiting art and creativity and explores anything related to human life. it presents it in such a way that its easy to relate them with real life and thats what make it a grate movie industry.

when you see a happy scene, you relate with the situation and feel happy.
when you see a sad scene, you relate with the scene and feel sad.
when you see a painful scene you relate with the scene and feel pain
similarly when you see a sexual scene, you relate with the scene and feel sexy.

open your brain idiot.

True and the stories & plots are getting more bold.

There is a poor guy who wants to study at a prestigious university. I think his name was Raj or Raja.
And there is a girl called Roja or roj, she is daughter of the headmaster in the university which Raj tries to get into.

Raj and Roja meets each other by chatting while they are at the university computer section. Start talking and falling love and the classic things you know.

But her father was going to marry her with an another man. He is completly aware of that this pure guy and his daughter loves each other. So he gives the Raj the responsibility of the wedding (or something like that) to Raj to make everything perfect. Raj cant say anything becouse he respects the person who with special will took him into the university.

I know im really bad to english but i hope somebody out there understood what i was saying.

I was really surprised when I found out from my Turkish friend that there are people in Turkey who watch bollywood films and it's on a rise, when I didn't believe him, as a proof he even showed me this page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aamir-Khan-Fan-Türkiye/132620560096077

I was even more surprised to hear the same thing from my Iranian friends, considering they make such beautiful movies themselves and quality wise they are way better than bollywood.

Back
Top Bottom