What's new

Bollywood movie recommendation?

Anybody seen this movie? is it worth to watch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Selam everybody

I'm a huge bollywood fan and would like to exchange opinions.

I'm new here but i can already see that there is lot of members from India.

Anyways here some movies i have seen an made deep impression on me:

Anwar (Really formidable movie btw)
3 Idiors
Fanaa
Guzarish
Bodyguard
Guru
Rockstar
Rab ne banadi Jodi

I had a movie in mind too with Shakur Khan as a injured former football player but forgot the name.

I hope people can give some movie advises. :D And if its possible not too mainstream garbage. (No prejudice)

should see GHAJINI its remake of tamil film of same name........

Selam everybody

I'm a huge bollywood fan and would like to exchange opinions.

I'm new here but i can already see that there is lot of members from India.

Anyways here some movies i have seen an made deep impression on me:

Anwar (Really formidable movie btw)
3 Idiors
Fanaa
Guzarish
Bodyguard
Guru
Rockstar
Rab ne banadi Jodi

I had a movie in mind too with Shakur Khan as a injured former football player but forgot the name.

I hope people can give some movie advises. :D And if its possible not too mainstream garbage. (No prejudice)

what sort of dignified turkish guy watches bollywood, i mean really??really??????????? bollywood seriously?? a turk and bollywood??

surprised surprised

go watch authentic unripped movies from hollywood

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3162685 said:
what sort of dignified turkish guy watches bollywood, i mean really??really??????????? bollywood seriously?? a turk and bollywood??

surprised surprised

^^^obsession with bollywood and ofcourse india......

its not obsession, i have advised turkish guy not to stoop so low to watch bollywood movies, the world makes better movies, even kollywood does

Today i watched Bol Bachan movie. Nice and entertainment movie.
I will recommend this.
Also teri meri kahani.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3162695 said:
its not obsession, i have advised turkish guy not to stoop so low to watch bollywood movies, the world makes better movies, even kollywood does

what is kollywood.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3162721 said:

rolando-de-rir.jpg

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3162685 said:

surprised surprised

My friend, why restrict yourself to hollywood? Our world is amazing and there is lots of cultural and inspiring thins arround in world. Why not benefit from it? Personally im tired of looking at same dolls in hollywood and same subjects. Nothing new always same thing, same cities, persons.

I actually like Chinese movies too.

Anybody seen this movie? is it worth to watch?

I assure you ...it s a nice movie (I have already suggested it).... It's about a pregnant lady from UK who comes to Kolkata in search of her husband who has gone missing after coming to Kolkata for a project.... Then things become complex...the intelligence agency gets involved.... I bet you will not be able to guess the ending....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom