What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, my post was not meant to offend anyone, but to draw the distinction, i was truly shocked to see this post in another thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...lls-84-shias-injures-200-a-3.html#post3928543

Also, request you to check out the first page of the thread.

The thread of 80+ shia death was started by an Indian.

+ 14/15 posts on the first page are of Indians mourning the Dead.

Thats why i had written that I am proud of Indian Unity at this hour.

You definitely need unity against these scums of earth otherwise they have won in their ambition. I truly want to see peace in both nations where people can live without an fear.

RIP TO THE DEAD .
please finish terrorism , govt did a good job by hanging afzal guru and kasab , i am a hindu and i say we must also hang those saffron terrorist involved in samjauta blasts and earlier hyd masjid blasts , lets be clear on terrorism .
and also please punish these b@stards like owasi and togadia who preach hatred .

Even on such a critical issue there isn't bi-partisan agreement??! FFS what kind of low-lives exist in Indian politics?

And now the responsibility to push NCTC lies squarely on Shinde, bet you a Johnnie Walker he will do squat..

nothing will EVER be perfect Mr @KS but whilst someone is opposing somthing,another is pushing it and another is calling for a "middle ground" indians are being blown to peices on the streets of India.

I know what you did there but hey I gave my opinion if PC would have stayed NCTC would have had reached some "middle ground" by this time..

All I am saying is do SOMETHING!!! Refinement can happen overtime but atleast have somthing that ensures these poor sould don't die for nothing or in vain.
I do not expect much to come out, last time blasts outside Delhi HC and what happened, zilch!

More over US doesnt have Communal vote bank politics.... Oh yeah.... They dont have INC as well...

What do you think the Blacks and more importantly the Hispanics, are increasingly becoming?

now one expert blaming pakistani terrorist group (Indian news channel)

It can't happen unless there are terrorist sympathizers in LEAs, intelligence agencies and people.

. the fact is that the only CM who stopped the NCTC were mamta , jilailita and modi . their shortsightedness will in fact effect us all . but then what do people care about it ?

Please, dont start political point scoring. The states were not even taken into consultation in such a sensitive issue when the agency was being formed. PC unilaterallly came up with an agency and tried to shove down the states. Even congress states opposed the move but they were made to shut down by the high command.

NCTC in its current form encroaches on state powers and the non-congress CMs have a valid reason for countering that. Look at Karnataka where the Guv Bhardwaj is acting more congress than even the Leader of opposition and spares no effort in harassing the state Gov. In such a state of mistrust how will they accept it, given that congress can stoop to any level to score political points ?

My dear friend.... Please go thru 27 pages of this thread.... and make an opinion..... otherwise i cant see any difference between him and u.....

Dear its a sad news that So many innocent Died Same Like Pakistan But Without Any proof he just start talk rubbish so some1 had to close his mouth

Shinde said, He will go to Hyderabad IF he gets a plane. :hitwall:
Sonia Gandhi uses IAF helicopters. :lol:

Of course there was Intelligence Failure. What the fcuk Shinde did.

It can't happen unless there are terrorist sympathizers in LEAs, intelligence agencies and people.

you know some experts come in talk show in news channel , one of them blaming to pakistani terrorist group.

Please, dont start political point scoring.

NCTC in its current form encroaches on state powers and the non-congress CMs have a valid reason for countering that. Look at Karnataka where the Guv Bhardwaj is acting more congress than even the Leader of opposition and spares no effort in harassing the state Gov. In such a state of mistrust how will they accept it, given that congress can stoop to any level to score political points ?

And so the political BS continues, right??

Sometimes a CM should look beyond their political affiliations and see what is best for the people of INDIA.

There are political parties and their supporters are going there, and making problem to Police.

Bloody politicians.

But what about the lack of toilets in India? That is because of Pakistan too. :azn:

Man seriously what the hell. There are people dead try to be a bit considerate here. Go fight in some other thread.

you know some experts come in talk show in news channel , one of them blaming to pakistani terrorist group.

Nothing new - Instead of accepting failure in stopping this kind of incidents, it's always easy to blame it on evil Pakistan and phew.. problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom