What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys stop making this a PC VS Shinde debate- terroism in India exsted prior,during and post PC. Yes he did good things but that doesn't mean much. The whole system needs to change- states need to stop thinking about themselves and there needs to be bi-partisan aggreement on securing Indian national security.

My comments were only on NCTC and nothing more, there are no doubts that the system has to change but how can it is the big question.

What 4 year peace period? Sept 2011 Deli HC bombings, July 2011 Mumbai serial blasts,December 7, 2010 Varanasi bombing, February 13, 2010 Pune bombing.

2014 is irrelevant, these things happen annually because not enough is being done to take out these a-holes.

Although i agree with your post but please do keep in mind that 2014 is not irrelevant, and Mark my Words on this.

CM announced that Delhi is already alerted them, but these fellows take it light.... @$$holes...

Sucks... why is it happening mostly in congress ruled states? Looks like they should concentrate more on looking after ordinary people's safety rather than spending all their resources & time on chasing Jaganmohan Reddy & his cronies.

Guys stop making this a PC VS Shinde debate- terroism in India exsted prior,during and post PC. Yes he did good things but that doesn't mean much. The whole system needs to change- states need to stop thinking about themselves and there needs to be bi-partisan aggreement on securing Indian national security.

I think the best idea could be.... Make NCTC operational on those states which is supporting it.... and i am sure others also follow when they face something like this......

Even if there is slight apprehension to the NCTC, surely (for the common Indian) having it in place it is better than not having it in place?

it is all politics at the end of the day.

Ha, when has politicians ever cared about the common people ?

Of course the ones who are opposing this are the ones with Z+ security with 30+ NSG commandos and travel in armoured convoys.

Well in that case one can say the same for repealing of POTA too.

As I said a middle ground has to be reached for effective sharing of information without overly encroaching on state powers. You have to understand the deteriorating center-state relations in India mainly because nowadays not even the Governor post is being spared from these political games.

My comments were only on NCTC and nothing more, there are no doubts that the system has to change but how can it is the big question.
Mate, if there was no opposition from Mamata Banerjee, Jayalalithaa, Narendra Modi and co then even an idiot like Shinde could pass the NCTC. Whilst these guys remain opposed no one can do anything.

Just IN : Maqbool Named IM Terrorist nabbed in delhi who is supposed to be behind this Blast.

Source: NEWS24

Is this confirmed news ?

Any other channel reporting?

See Intelligence agencies have only one duty, that is to provide information. Stopping the attack is the duty of rest of the security forces. An intelligence agent will not go and stop the bomb blast he will only tell you that the terror strike can take place this day or the other.

CM is giving statement "We condemn this barbaric act of terrorism and will make sure that culprits are booked as soon as possible !!! :hitwall: this is an attempt to disrupt the harmony of Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh. Announced exgratia for dead and injured"

Ghulam nabi ajad expressed his f..ing surprise on this attack and contacted the CM and Home Minister.

NIA team has reached Dilsukhnagar.

why we have any kind of diplomatic relations with pakistan ..... people to people relation for what creating terrorists.....

Do You have any proof that Pakistan is responsible for that its your pathetic low class mentality CZ U people cant solve Your problems and blame goes to pakistan if their is not Water Its pakistans if their is No Egg its Pakistans fault get a life Oh u cant bcz all the money U paid for gone for weapons You guys deserve this We Dont Need Your aman ka tamasha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom