What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinde said, He will go to Hyderabad IF he gets a plane. :hitwall:
Sonia Gandhi uses IAF helicopters. :lol:

Of course there was Intelligence Failure. What the fcuk Shinde did.

Their main priority now will be to generate vote bank mileage out of this incident... Intelligence apparatus is mostly used to subdue their rivals, not terrorists!

Sonia Gandhi uses IAF helicopters. :lol:
@KRAIT, come on mate don't make this that kind of thread. And don't tell half-truths- SG can only use IAF a/c when accompanying a person eligible to use such a/c ie PM or Pres. On her own she has ZERO authority to use such birds for personal trips on her own.

i hate that ****** as much as the next guy but let's be fair/

Last edited by a moderator:
There are political parties and their supporters are going there, and making problem to Police.

Bloody politicians.
already gone , some of his supporters shouting and praising him , forget his name.

you know some experts come in talk show in news channel , one of them blaming to pakistani terrorist group.

My dear friend... I have switched channels after channels to find out something like that..... But i could see some good debates (like we having it here)..... No speculation yet.... they are looking at the failure of agencies and blaming the politicians....

But.... There are somany channels in india and you can find somany so called experts in it......Dont read too much into it.... NO one has speculated anything .... no finger raised in any direction....

Police, Intelligence, Politicians are bashed. We can't protect metros, what chance other places have.

Communication program for police stations has been for 4 years under trial and error. Still nothing done.

There are political parties and their supporters are going there, and making problem to Police.

Bloody politicians.

I also bet that (If this goes out of hand) the police will come out and say they were not prepared to handle such scenario.

One thinks sadly who then should be prepared! :angry:

One bomb has been said to have been found to be unexploded near a foot bridge.

Police, Intelligence, Politicians are bashed. We can't protect metros, what chance other places have.

Communication program for police stations has been for 4 years under trial and error. Still nothing done.

This did not happen in a metro.... It happened in Hyderabad district not in hyderabad city.... (anyway it doesnt make much of difference though)

And so the political BS continues, right??

Sometimes a CM should look beyond their political affiliations and see what is best for the people of INDIA.

Yes its a political BS. I cant disagree on that.

Look you are not understanding the political climate in India before making such statements.

The level of understanding between the center and non-congress state govts is close to NIL and the center is also responsible for it in a big way.

Just look at the way CBI is being used to blackmail politicians like Mayawati or Mulayam and keep from pulling support to the center.

The problem is....IB is been used by political parties (in power) to keep on tab of their opponents instead of protecting common man.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom