What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it go ahead, Shinde came to the forefront.. A dog swinging his tail to his masters

Mamata is ranked among the lowest in my list of capable politcos but then NamO should come forward and push this initiative..

Look even Namo can do only so much, what is needed is consensus here.

I posted that because no one said even a shred of word when news of 17 Pakistanis dead was posted. I will mourn the death of every innocent whether he/she is from india or pakistan.

I noticed it.... and you know why i havent responded it..... I really couldnt understand the exact reason of posting that news in this thread (normally people open another thread and the discussion happens on that too).... I had some doubts on the intention on that post.... so i ignored it.... It doesnt show that we dont value human lives..... ( i m sure there will other members who thot in my lines)

Exactly.... Though he had inputs.... it wasnt actionable!!!!!!!......

it happens, pre-9/11 the CIA had inputs of planes........NYC.......hijack........WTC.......AQ. But no one joined up the dots. In hindsight it is easy but when you may have 1000s such inputs from 1000 different sources it is hard to join up the dots especially when you only have 1 or 2 of the dots, others have another 1-2 and others with etc etc hence coordination is needed hence the NCTC is needed in India!

At this point its easy to blame the center ad the state . why bring logic or truth into it?

The buck stops with the center and state govt to ensure the security of the citizens especially in cases like these when one claims that they had prior info regarding the blasts.

Unfortunately the truth is both state and center govt nowadays have little time for people. Center is busy in fire-fighting the daily scams coming out and Andhra govt is in a comatose state with the telengana agitations, mla's defecting daily to ysr-cp.

Mamata is ranked among the lowest in my list of capable politcos but then NamO should come forward and push this initiative..

Same with me, her and Mayawaiti are up there on my list of "MOST HATED".

+why would Modi push this initiative when he is one of the main opponents of the NCTC??!

it happens, pre-9/11 the CIA had inputs of planes........NYC.......hijack........WTC.......AQ. But no one joined up the dots. In hindsight it is easy but when you may have 1000s such inputs from 1000 different sources it is hard to join up the dots especially when you only have 1 or 2 of the dots, others have another 1-2 and others with etc etc hence coordination is needed hence the NCTC is needed in India!

NCTC is needed but in a way that it is not used by the center to settle political points. States are afraid of loosing their federal nature and I'm sure that there is some sort of middle ground that can be reached to improve the better sharing of terrorist threats without overly encroaching on the state powers.

May the deceased R.I.P

Looks like 4 years peace period after 26/11 is over now, as 2014 is near, expect revival of terrorist activities into India.

The buck stops with the center and state govt to ensure the security of the citizens especially in cases like these when one claims that they had prior info regarding the blasts.

Unfortunately the truth is both state and center govt nowadays have little time for people. Center is busy in fire-fighting the daily scams coming out and Andhra govt is in a comatose state with the telengana agitations, mla's defecting daily to ysr-cp.

This is not a one-off. This is how it has been in India for too long. The disconnect between state and centeral govts and national secuirty cause.

Everyone just looks out for number 1.

+why would Modi push this initiative when he is one of the main opponents of the NCTC??!

If you look at how the respected constitutional post of Governer is used by the center/congress to settle political scores in non-congress states like Karnataka and Gujarat, I think they have a valid concern that this proposed agency is not encroaching on federal nature of the constitution.

And this is not just BJP ruled states that are opposing, even non-BJP, non-congress states like Odisha, Tamil Nadu have objected to it.

I posted that because no one said even a shred of word when news of 17 Pakistanis dead was posted. I will mourn the death of every innocent whether he/she is from india or pakistan.

You would find most of the members here mourning every time there is such an incident in Pakistan. However when it happens in India it tends to attain more importance due to the fact that there are more number of Indian members here & incidents are rare India compared to that of Pakistan. However my condolences & RIP to the departed souls...

We also express our condolences for attacks happened on Pakistani innocent citizens, you can check the threads related to Bombblasts and count the number of posts done by Indians.

Same with me, her and Mayawaiti are up there on my list of "MOST HATED".

I agree with the first line..... Both ladies are sad part of our democracy.....

On Modi.... Its all politics... If he become PM he will understand the need of NCTC and he will implement it.....But the name will be something else.... PCTC....

Look even Namo can do only so much, what is needed is consensus here.
Yes and sadly PC was the one who could do it but Congress is in so much trouble juggling ministries that even PC could not help.

Pathetic scenario even the capable ones are unable to complete what they start. All for the greater good?

May the deceased R.I.P

Looks like 4 years peace period after 26/11 is over now, as 2014 is near expect revival of terrorist activities into India.

What 4 year peace period? Sept 2011 Deli HC bombings, July 2011 Mumbai serial blasts,December 7, 2010 Varanasi bombing, February 13, 2010 Pune bombing.

2014 is irrelevant, these things happen annually because not enough is being done to take out these a-holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom