What's new

Blast in Gulshan Colony Peshawar

I don't understand why the police and other law enforcement agencies don't try to stop these terror acts before they occur. Look at the state Pakistan is in today. There's no problem in running after innocents on foreign demands but the real terrorists are getting away like Malik Ishaq and Hakimullah Mehsud. What a waste of effort for our forces. These 2 animals must be targeted but for years they are on a killing spree and no one bothers to stop them.

I don't understand when we will find peace in Pakistan. So many innocents have been killed yet no one seems to have a solution to end the militancy once and for all. I shed tears of pain for this beautiful country. I don't know what I can do to improve things but I pledge to do everything in my power to bring peace again.

Please don't expect Police to do anything. Our police is only good at taking bhata from poor people. Everyone knows police is involved in street crimes and are partners in crime with land grabbing mafias. Police is busy doing policegardi how will they tackle terrorism. Even some honest policeman stand no chance against well armed and well trained terrorists. From top to bottom Pakistan stinks of corruption. Pakistanis are now used to these attacks.
Remember it first started with Ahmadis being murdered and declared kafir but the majority of Pakistanis didn't give a damn as longest they were living comfortably. Then came the turn of Shias and still Pakistanis sat on their back sides and did not take action against these fanatic snakes. And now the same snakes are biting the majority. Now you see the majority running from here to here. These fanatic snakes will not stop until they have killed every ''kafir'' in this country.

Good information ......

This is just your assumption ... A smaller terrorist group is doing such things ... Not whole Sunni community is on their back ............

Dude , I said Sunni extremists are planning this.

I think extremists make a small percentage of Sunnis . That's what I have been told.

peace talk with the terrorist, takfiri .....cut the source of funding and increase drone strikes on these animals..

@hasnain0099

your LeJ strikes back

looks like your pet snake is biting you back(first BLA and now SSP/LeJ)

where are ganja's words?

Last edited by a moderator:
The initial investigation report says that SB intercepted a phone call after the blast and the Mullah Fazlullah group of Taliban is responsible for this attack.

The bomber was of 18-20 years of age.

Interestingly, EhasnUllah Ehsan has denied that Taliban were behind this attack.

The initial investigation report says that SB intercepted a phone call after the blast and the Mullah Fazlullah group of Taliban is responsible for this attack.

The bomber was of 18-20 years of age.

Interestingly, EhasnUllah Ehsan has denied that Taliban were behind this attack.

SB??

Btw TTP has taken responsibility of the Peshawar blast and killing of MQM mpa sajid qureshi

SB??

Btw TTP has taken responsibility of the Peshawar blast and killing of MQM mpa sajid qureshi

Special Branch.

Last I saw, TTP accepted the MQM attack and denied the Peshawar one.

peace talk with the terrorist, takfiri .....cut the source of funding and increase drone strikes on these animals..

Cut the supply routes.. which are supported openly by Politicians and bureaucracy.

SB??

Early reports which said that TTP accepted responsibility for both are worong.They denied Peshawar attack.

If Fazlullah's group is really behind this it could be because of the alleged bad treatment Sufi Mohammed received from Pak authorities recently which deterioted his health.

Ḥashshāshīn;4435259 said:
What? They were in a Mosque, praying. Do you need further confirmation?

Yes.. i want to know.. if they were Ahmadi, Shia or some thing else? This way i'll blame it on the sect. which is not dead and demand their arrest and curse.

Nowadays TTP is focusing only on attacking Pak army....attacks on shia are done by LEJ and other sectarian outfits.
Turning of LET against TTP shows that punjabi taliban were not entirely under command of Mehsud-led taliban.....they are reverting back to their daddy.

Cut the supply routes.. which are supported openly by Politicians and bureaucracy.
Don't know if you guys travel around the world. But I meet many best brain outside Pakistan. And all of them give only one reason to move....terrorism, threat to their life....nobody likes to stay in Pakistan, even its shia or sunni. All of em wants to run away. No security ...Imagine Zero investment in Paksitan. If invite foregin investor in Pakistan , they invite you either Dubai or somewhere Far Eastern country......everybody is playing with Pakistan....

Yes.. i want to know.. if they were Ahmadi, Shia or some thing else? This way i'll blame it on the sect. which is not dead and demand their arrest and curse.

That does not matter, man. A Muslim is a Muslim, sectarian violence is killing Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom