What's new

Blast in Gulshan Colony Peshawar

Did even PTI condem it?

We were disappointed over inability of PPP to act against terrorists but it seems like they were only a trail. PTI (PML-N too) are even more impotant for terrorists.

Jebus! What in a world would be a Country where a bunch of barbarians daily slaughters ist inhabitants and rulers would indirectly justify instead of thrashing the terrorists despite being able to destroy through a strong army.

Even more than that the irony is, the ones who have to fight and get their soldiers killed, i.e. Army,, is willing to fight them... but These current ruling shemales have no balls.... but hey,, do the shemales are actually supposed to have balls in first place?

Haven't done too much research on this buddy but just check out the TFRs of shia majority countries like Iran, Iraq , Bahrain , Azerbaijan etc. and Sunni ones like Arab countries, Pakistan, Afghanistan , Bangladesh etc.

Even within most muslim societies , Shias tend to be the more educated ones just like in India so one can assume that they have a lower fertility rate as well.
The Future of the Global Muslim Population - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

got this..

I don't understand why the police and other law enforcement agencies don't try to stop these terror acts before they occur. Look at the state Pakistan is in today. There's no problem in running after innocents on foreign demands but the real terrorists are getting away like Malik Ishaq and Hakimullah Mehsud. What a waste of effort for our forces. These 2 animals must be targeted but for years they are on a killing spree and no one bothers to stop them.

I don't understand when we will find peace in Pakistan. So many innocents have been killed yet no one seems to have a solution to end the militancy once and for all. I shed tears of pain for this beautiful country. I don't know what I can do to improve things but I pledge to do everything in my power to bring peace again.

Whole nation would have to come on one page ... Now IK should review his stance regarding terrorism ... Each n everyone have to unite against TTP ............

I don't understand why the police and other law enforcement agencies don't try to stop these terror acts before they occur. Look at the state Pakistan is in today. There's no problem in running after innocents on foreign demands but the real terrorists are getting away like Malik Ishaq and Hakimullah Mehsud. What a waste of effort for our forces. These 2 animals must be targeted but for years they are on a killing spree and no one bothers to stop them.

I don't understand when we will find peace in Pakistan. So many innocents have been killed yet no one seems to have a solution to end the militancy once and for all. I shed tears of pain for this beautiful country. I don't know what I can do to improve things but I pledge to do everything in my power to bring peace again.

While government will be got alliance with terrorist whether it was LeJ or BLA then how could we dream of peace ????

TTP has claimed responsibility for both peshawar and MQM attacks.

Pakistanis must ponder why Indian consulates in Kandahar and Herat have never been targeted despite the building hosting them being large and prominent landmarks.

Good information ......

Shias already make up only about 15 % of all muslims worldwide.

They already have a lower birthrate than Sunni Muslims and the rate at which they are being killed everyday around the world , their percentage will be down to single digits in no time.

That seems to be the plan of Sunni extremists.

Very Sad.

This is just your assumption ... A smaller terrorist group is doing such things ... Not whole Sunni community is on their back ............

PTI: Dhamaka hoa hai kaunsi qayamat agyee...

1371793166_38.JPG

TTP has claimed responsibility for both peshawar and MQM attacks.

Pakistanis must ponder why Indian consulates in Kandahar and Herat have never been targeted despite the building hosting them being large and prominent landmarks.
The TTP is not based in Kandahar or Herat. They are Pakistan based. It's the Afghan Taliban that are dominant in Kandahar. And the Indians there have them in their pockets.

Now do I have to elucidate? Samajne wale samajh gaye! ;)

The TTP is not based in Kandahar or Herat. They are Pakistan based. It's the Afghan Taliban that are dominant in Kandahar. And the Indians have them in their pockets.

Now do I have to elucidate? Samajne wale samajh gaye! ;)

The bolded part was meant for another thread,i mistakenly posted it here.

Allah have mercy on the innocent dead and their relatives.

Back
Top Bottom