What's new

Blackout in Pakistan

Hail the new South Asian Electricity blackout Champion: Pakistan

India in 2012 had a blackout of 50% but Pakistan has achieved 100% blackout. Pakistan zindabaad.:pakistan:

how can we compare ourselves with the worst blockout in human history (india 2012, jai ho :woot:)

LOL #Blackout "@MohsinHijazee: @SaimaMohsin ‏‏This blackout might have been arranged to take oath from Malik Riaz as undertaker PM".

Last edited by a moderator:
Best time for India to attack Pakistan. I am sure all the politicians and defence planners would be awake right now and planning some conspiracy.

And i'm sure all your soldiers will wet their pants.. when some one mention them all out war with Pakistan.

Trust me, your soldiers will refuse any such orders!

And i'm sure all your soldiers will wet their pants.. when some one mention them all out war with Pakistan.

Trust me, your soldiers will refuse any such orders!

Chill maro.....dark knight :P......just heard Secetary water anx power saying " i am also a Layman"....jeyay bhutto

govt justification of iran gas line...smart pm

If secretary water and power is lay man, than why the hell no other political party complained about it? Jiya democracy.

So PMLN has no power in the Federal Government?
They are the ones keeping a minority government alive and you are telling me they could not have forced the government to fix the power issue?

Looks like you enjoy load shedding that is why you support these people.
Hey, I don't have to worry about load shedding or Noura Leage. In my civilized country we have electricity 24 hours a day and our government does not bribe us with free laptops that cost millions to the tax payers.

Enjoy the load shedding, you people deserve nothing less :)

You are right.. we have none to blame other then ourselves.. and our idiot awam still don't realize that we have to get out of this warri watta of Noora and peeply....

sorry to say but our awam is again getting their azzez ready for Nooraz to rape them..

and once they do complete their 5 years then we'll b ready for another ppp'z rape.. we r now very much used to it

You are right.. we have none to blame other then ourselves.. and our idiot awam still don't realize that we have to get out of this warri watta of Noora and peeply....

sorry to say but our awam is again getting their azzez ready for Nooraz to rape them..

and once they do complete their 5 years then we'll b ready for another ppp'z rape.. we r now very much used to it

I used to feel really bad for Pakistan and it's people, they suffer so much from these politicians. But after being here for more than a year I don't have any pit left for Pakistan. There are people here who rabidly support their corrupt rulers and oppose anyone who would make Pakistan better.

The (paid) shrills for the corrupt parties are everywhere even though the country is falling apart.
If Pakistani people cannot see what is going on then they deserve everything they get.

Back
Top Bottom