What's new

Blackout in Pakistan

Funny thing i was playing Blackop 2 when it all blacked out, and power generator sounded like choppers flying by.....i thought hell yeah !.....may 2 :D

I have heard that Army and Air Force gone on High Alert. people calling it a sabotage.. what .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing, no lights at GHQ either, atleast the massive floodlights on the boundary wall are off, and i don't see much light inside the building either......MH /CMH has light indoor only too:D

Funny thing i was playing Blackop 2 when it all blacked out, and power generator sounded like choppers flying by.....i thought hell yeah !.....may 2 :D

Lol I had a neighbor who dislocated his shoulder starting up a real old one

Lol I had a neighbor who dislocated his shoulder starting up a real old one

Lol, thanks to my father, we have it all automated .....power gets back in 20 seconds.....auto self start, auto switchover :D

We pakistanis have great sense of humor......i suggest twitter users to check on tweets.....they are hilarious
my favorite is this one
Prime Minister is monitoring the situation of the countrywide #BLACKOUT himself... Feel free to laugh or cry, whatever you like

Hail the new South Asian Electricity blackout Champion: Pakistan

India in 2012 had a blackout of 50% but Pakistan has achieved 100% blackout. Pakistan zindabaad.:pakistan:

Best time for India to attack Pakistan. I am sure all the politicians and defence planners would be awake right now and planning some conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom