What's new

Blackout in Pakistan

This is Pakistan my friend. What the people do is criticize all day and believe in something they want to believe in. You have probably notice this here on PDF. PTI supporters stubborn on one side, and PML-N supporters stubborn on the other. They will never want to accept each other's achievements.

As for me, i keep a balanced a approach. PTI has a great leader with a vision down the road, but they don't have good people in the party. PML-N on the other hand has poor leadership, but they have technocrats who initiate projects.

Going back to Blackout, i don't think this had anything to do with PML-N. Shahbaz Sharif has brought numerous investments in Punjab. It is due to his credibility that there is a lot of interest from foreign investors The real problem is the federal government. They do not provide sovereign guarantee to those investors. At times, Shahbaz wrote letters to back then P.M Gilani. When that didn't work, he requested Zardari. The point is, they are all ignorant and want personal share first.

Thank you for calling me 'my friend'. Please accept my friend request.

I think all is due to non payment issue....... still for hours no light !!

For the first part, as a responsible citizen of the nation, you and you are as responsible as anyone else, infact we are more responsible as we tolerate and promote such hatered and secondley we (collectively as a nation) choose such leadwers who don't feel compelled to address such issues on highest priority.

For the second part my parents taught me to the best of their abilities (cause they were very unlucky to lose their families in the creation of Pakistan) and that is why I am not calling you (a person I don't even know by his real name) stupuid, that you very easily did not knowing that I might be about your fathers age. God bless you.

did zardari sent his terrorists to kill shias? no? but the damaged happened and zardari is responsible, somebody needs to take the blame and its none other than the ruling authority PPP

as for your second part, you are a stupid guy who brought my parents into the discuss foolish guy which was uncalled for, try to learn some manners next time, didnt your parents teach you some manners when you were a kid?

The entire powergrid is interlinked. Today 70% of the country was in a power blackout. Makran division of Balochistan was saved because its electricity comes from Iran.

We still dont have power since yesterday

Mr zaid hamid

Pak Army officially denies any activity by US forces on Karachi airport. A day after the news came that US army is about to setup it's command system at Kaarachi airport. Doesn't there seem to be something related?

A few years back they also denied the use of any base of Pak Airforce by US. We all know what's going on now.

Back
Top Bottom