What's new

BJP opposes Muslim reservation in jobs: Joshi

What is the ration of Hindus going to Convent schools in India??

More than the religion it has MORE to do with the fees. Convent schools are NOT a charity where everyone can get in.

OH WHY HINDUS force the students to sing "Saraswathi Vandana" in the first place. Cant they give good education without "Saraswathi Vandana"

I studied in a Anglo-Indian school and had no compunctions in singing some verses for which I did not even know the meaning which is why I had a good education and consequently a good job.

Am I any less devout Hindu today ??

And in any convent schools the Hindu children comfortably outnumber the others by about 8:1 or about 9:1.

OH WHY HINDUS force the students to sing "Saraswathi Vandana" in the first place. Cant they give good education without "Saraswathi Vandana"

OH YES dat was coming

the only song that was once meant to be made compulsary which had some problems where "VANDE MATARAM" and guess what they r not even sung in schools now.
and abt saraswathi vandana : :woot::woot:

Reservation only on the basis of income should be allowed. I don't think SC/OBC/STs are inferior in any sense.

In fact, many SC and OBC students top IIT-JEE.

:cheers:

man i am fed up of this fu**ing political tricks in west bengal..first these fu**ing commies, help the Bangaldeshis settle down, then they are given the voting rights...and now since most of them are Muslims, they will also get a reservation in jobs as this means more fu**ing vote for them.......damn !!

I want reservations for sikhs and Christians and jains and Buddihists..and also few jews that we have in our country.

man i am fed up of this fu**ing political tricks in west bengal..first these fu**ing commies, help the Bangaldeshis settle down, then they are given the voting rights...and now since most of them are Muslims, they will also get a reservation in jobs as this means more fu**ing vote for them.......damn !!

I want reservations for sikhs and Christians and jains and Buddihists..and also few jews that we have in our country.

Dont forget atheists and Agnostics too. :lol:

cast system and it's realities were a fact and lower casts were discriminated and for decades how do we recognise those backward classes ? i am still in a dilemma.
i again stress on the point "were". so is it a repayment to the present generation??

but how do we recognise socially backward ? is there a better way than recognising sc and st ?
their wouldnt be a need for recognizing them if their is no difference left between people.
that is why i insist on reservations for low income sects within SC ST"s OBC's or even muslims.
better way?? their is always a better way:tup:

Soon the Hindus will have to look for jobs out of India. I wonder whether Pakistan and Bangladesh have any vacancies for some 800 million Hindus :partay:

Your initial assumption is wrong. 99% of Muslims in India were NOT part of the ruling class.

Nowhere 99% of the population was part of the ruling elite which is anyway always tend to be very small of the total population, nevertheless since fact the the ruling class belonged to the Muslim community,the entire muslim population at the time got long list of undue tangential benefits in terms of employment ,land holding,trade & commerce ,tax,grants for building mosque etc etc out of it at the cost of majority who were Hindus.

I know the picture changed once the British appeared on the scene. While the hindus,specially upper class hindus eagarly took to English education in large numbers ,the Muslim choose to stay back and wait for the resumption of the Muslim rule again which could never actually happen.

The OBC groups notified DO NOT belong to the ruling class but are very similar to the backward groups among their Hindu counterparts.

They got the reservation under OBC category, not for being OBC.

And more importantly, the reservations have an economic condition so that only poor Muslims can benefit from this. Something that other SC/ST reservations do not account for.

Reservation as formulated in our country never takes economic backwardness into account as a criteria .

Its gives reservation quota to SC,ST and OBC of Hindu,Sikh and Budddist religion solely on the basis of their social backwardness as they long suffered from rigid caste based discrimination practiced among the above mention groups for ages.

If economic backward of muslims can to taken into account for allotments of reservation then many people among upper caste Hindu who are also very poor must secure reservation .So are the cases of large section Christians, upper caste sikhs ,jains etc.

PS:What West Bengal govt did was nothing but pure vote bank politics .And it'll challenged in the court if not already it did.

Reservation only on the basis of income should be allowed. I don't think SC/OBC/STs are inferior in any sense.

In fact, many SC and OBC students top IIT-JEE.

:cheers:

though i or many don't support cast discrimination..it was a reality and it still is in many parts of our country..it will take few more generations and social education/awareness to reform society.
because of past and preset discrimination certain groups lag behind socially(not only economically )..we have to address that issue..is there any better way to do that ?

though i or many don't support cast discrimination..it was a reality and it still is in many parts of our country..it will take few more generations and social education/awareness to reform society.
because of past and preset discrimination certain groups lag behind socially(not only economically )..we have to address that issue..is there any better way to do that ?

i suggested a very viable method in my earlier reply to you.
and u didnt answer my question:coffee:

muslims are not called to interviews due to their religion.There is a hidden bias against muslims in india.their applications are rejected just by seeing muslim names on the resume.muslims must get reservation proportional to their population ie 30% divided equally for 15% for muslim men and 15% for muslim females.

30% reservation with the option of future increment as the percentage muslim population grows with the time . Happy now.

i again stress on the point "were". so is it a repayment to the present generation??

their wouldnt be a need for recognizing them if their is no difference left between people.
that is why i insist on reservations for low income sects within SC ST"s OBC's or even muslims.
better way?? their is always a better way:tup:

in terms economic backwardness your or rather our system works..but i still think for social backwardness financial support is not enough..there must be some more supportive measures..such as representation in parliament(i guess it's already therethere)..educational quota etc.

Reservation as formulated in our country never takes economic backwardness into account as a criteria .
neither did hitler take opinion from jews while killing them.

Its gives reservation quota to SC,ST and OBC of Hindu,Sikh and Budddist religion solely on the basis of their social backwardness as they long suffered from rigid caste based discrimination practiced among the above mention groups for ages.
this is the whole point of argument
y should their be an undue favour for the present generation which is gross unjustice to other sects in same economic condition.

If economic backward of muslims can to taken into account for allotments of reservation then many people among upper caste Hindu who are also very poor must secure reservation .So are the cases of large section Christians, upper caste sikhs ,jains etc.
again my question y is it that just SC ST nd OBC's are allowed reservations when people of same economic status in other communities are not given the same treatment,

i'm asking this question for the 4th time

"is it a repayment to the present generation for what has happened earlier???"

Reservation is less of economic solution and more of political necessity:cry:

Back
Top Bottom