What's new

Bin Laden: U.S. Decline Fueled Gaza Attack

roopesh

Reaction score
Al Qaeda boss Osama bin Laden says the decline of America's dominance on the world stage was one of the main factors which prompted Israel to launch its offensive in Gaza.

"The great and swift decline in America's influence is one of the most important motivations for Israelis to wage such a barbaric attack on Gaza, in a bid to try and make use of the last days of (President) Bush's mandate and the neo-conservatives," he says.

If he (Obama) withdraws from the war, that would be a military defeat, and if he goes on with it, he'll drown in economic crisis. :hitwall: :hitwall:"

More on: Bin Laden: U.S. Decline Fueled Gaza Attack, CBS News: Israel Attacked Because Of America's Fading Dominance, End Of Bush Mandate, Al Qaeda Boss Says - CBS News

Well, let's not pretend that the war in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't have any impact. The US is frankly speaking in deep crap to put it mildly. More wars means more costs, debts and burden on the already strained economy. Is that rocket science or am I missing something? So there is no need to be cynical. Let's face it, the American regime is pretty much tangled up in the given situation.

Last edited:
the American regime is pretty much tangled up in the given situation.

And so is Pakistan is in the mix of that tanglement too.

bin ladin seems to be quite aware of wats gion on in the world!!!!!!!!!
tought he was hiding in some caves where u cant access internet.

Have you guys noticed that on CNN they dont mention Pakistan or even Afghanistan anymore well not like before, all they talk about is the troubling economy.

I've never seen people in U.S. worried this much about the economy before.

Not if he is in Langley in the McLean CDP of Fairfax County, Virginia, a few miles west of Washington, D.C.Also Known as CIA Headquarters

Not if he is in Langley in the McLean CDP of Fairfax County, Virginia, a few miles west of Washington, D.C.Also Known as CIA Headquarters

:rofl:

I thought he was in Florida living in a nice big condo.. Appears he has bad tase in accomodation then.

Wifi man..WIFI! :D
Anyways, who cares what Binladen says, I think he's long gone.
Don't think the Americans are only after Binladen, they probably gave up on that a long time ago, just as they gave up with their "WMD in Iraq" crap.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom