What's new

Big Indian investors likely to visit Bangladesh next month-IBCCI president

All the indians seems to have some physiological problem.... who can be easily dumbed by their politician with propaganda... this illegal migration myth just stink... we know your bsf is just piss of sh!t which is incapable of stopping this migration for 40 years with 1500 people crossing each day for 40 years.. n this bhartis are believing this myth... before posing crap related to illegal migration just go n ask your politicians to raise this issue to the bangladesh with fact, figure and proof... which neither bjp and congress has never done.. only raised this issue during election for vote bank politics and to discriminate against the minority...else just fu..ck off.

All the indians seems to have some physiological problem.... who can be easily dumbed by their politician with propaganda... this illegal migration myth just stink... we know your bsf is just piss of sh!t which is incapable of stopping this migration for 40 years with 1500 people crossing each day for 40 years.. n this bhartis are believing this myth... before posing crap related to illegal migration just go n ask your politicians to raise this issue to the bangladesh with fact, figure and proof... which neither bjp and congress has never done.. only raised this issue during election for vote bank politics and to discriminate against the minority...else just fu..ck off.

Nope.It's the other way round.It's you guys who seem to have some kind of a denial syndrome.There are enough facts and figures available to prove that Bangladeshis migrate to India on a large scale.BSF cannot stop illegal migration easily.The amount of territory to man is extremely large and there are comparatively very few officers and jawans on patrol.That's why fencing is so important.There is no point in raising this issue with Bangladesh as Bangladesh has always maintained that these are not Bangladeshi people.Bangladesh is even opposed to the fencing of the border.It would be better if you shut your mouth since you don't know the facts.Political parties in India know very well that these illegals can bring them to power by voting for them an therefore do not make a serious attempt to address this problem. I live in Nagpur and here there is an area called Mominpura .It's a Muslim dominated area and there are around many illegal Bangladeshis here.I have myself interacted with many of them.I am a Bengali and the from the way they speak and behave i can tell that they are not from India.

Action against aliens stirs up Mominpura - Times Of India

Nope.It's the other way round.It's you guys who seem to have some kind of a denial syndrome.There are enough facts and figures available to prove that Bangladeshis migrate to India on a large scale.BSF cannot stop illegal migration easily.The amount of territory to man is extremely large and there are comparatively very few officers and jawans on patrol.That's why fencing is so important.There is no point in raising this issue with Bangladesh as Bangladesh has always maintained that these are not Bangladeshi people.Bangladesh is even opposed to the fencing of the border.It would be better if you shut your mouth since you don't know the facts.Political parties in India know very well that these illegals can bring them to power by voting for them an therefore do not make a serious attempt to address this problem. I live in Nagpur and here there is an area called Mominpura .It's a Muslim dominated area and there are around many illegal Bangladeshis here.I have myself interacted with many of them.I am a Bengali and the from the way they speak and behave i can tell that they are not from India.

Majority of the people from bangladesh those who have gone to India are hindus ... not muslim it is a well known fact and they have gone to india during 1971 war and not returned. After that there were no report of any mass scale migration. it is not like that bangladesh government does not accept illegal migrant of bangladeshi origin from other country but they provide proof and facts so that bangladesh government can accept that.

N regarding nagpur and assam or NE india ... in all these area muslims have been living for generations... they have increased due to natural reproduction.. not for illegal migration.. Why should any bangladeshi should migrate to assam, nagpur or NE india where there are no viable industry, earning opportunity and the regions are much backward then Bangladesh.

Check your facts before posting crap. N crying like a baby for this illegal migrants ... better ask your government to raise the issue officially to bangladeshi government with facts and figure along with proof which neither BJP or congress has ever done as all knows it is a myth... N regarding you comment related to denial by bangladeshi government... provide proof that they are bangladeshi.. then hardly I believe bangladesi government will be able to deny it... But no one will tolerate discrimination of bengali speaking muslims by using the term such as illegal migrant only for dirty vote bank politics.

N regarding the link... it is funny how bhartis claim that for 50 rupee a day bangladeshis are migrating to India...

He used to work at the hotel for a daily wage of Rs 50, meals twice a day, and a place to sleep.

What a piss of joke for jakat money people of bangladesh are going to nagpur... Even though all the time they used the term alleged bangladeshi but wrote they are from west bengal.

N it is not that difficult to differentiate between people of west bengal and bangladesh observing their dialect... so better keep this type of propaganda with you...

N in Bangladesh now hardly you will find people who is serving with less then 3000 taka in any hotel. Even a small room in a slum cost around 5000 taka a month.

N my apology for initially thinking nagpur in NE india.

Majority of the people from bangladesh those who have gone to India are hindus ... not muslim it is a well known fact and they have gone to india during 1971 war and not returned. After that there were no report of any mass scale migration. it is not like that bangladesh government does not accept illegal migrant of bangladeshi origin from other country but they provide proof and facts so that bangladesh government can accept that.

N regarding nagpur and assam or NE india ... in all these area muslims have been living for generations... they have increased due to natural reproduction.. not for illegal migration.. Why should any bangladeshi should migrate to assam, nagpur or NE india where there are no viable industry, earning opportunity and the regions are much backward then Bangladesh.

Check your facts before posting crap. N crying like a baby for this illegal migrants ... better ask your government to raise the issue officially to bangladeshi government with facts and figure along with proof which neither BJP or congress has ever done as all knows it is a myth... N regarding you comment related to denial by bangladeshi government... provide proof that they are bangladeshi.. then hardly I believe bangladesi government will be able to deny it... But no one will tolerate discrimination of bengali speaking muslims by using the term such as illegal migrant only for dirty vote bank politics.

No one over here is talking about the mass migration by Hindus prior and during the 71 conflict.The issue is the illegal migrations of Bangladeshis that are going on even now.There was a documentary by France 24( a reputed international news channel) about illegal migration from Bangladesh into India that i have seen it in this very forum months back.As i mentioned earlier there is no point of raising this issue with Bangladesh as the Bangladeshi government is more than happy to offload it's burden on India.In fact one of the conditions that ULFA kept before the government before it sat for peace talks is that the government should address this matter seriously.It's time your check your figures and sources pal and stop believing what you Jammat-e-Islami teaches you.You say what do Bangladeshis achieve by migrating into Assam etc..Do you know what majority of Bangladeshis do in India?Sweepers,maids,prostitutes,rickshaw drivers etc.now I am not saying this in a bad way.I am merely stating the ground realities.You don't have to be in a highly industrialized area to do these kind of jobs.In fact in mominpura most of them have meat shops.

PS:I won't be responding to your reply after this because i got a lot of work to do and I am also aware that no matter how much facts and figures are presented you and you acolytes will never understand .:wave::wave:

No one over here is talking about the mass migration by Hindus prior and during the 71 conflict.The issue is the illegal migrations of Bangladeshis that are going on even now.There was a documentary by France 24( a reputed international news channel) about illegal migration from Bangladesh into India that i have seen it in this very forum months back.As i mentioned earlier there is no point of raising this issue with Bangladesh as the Bangladeshi government is more than happy to offload it's burden on India.In fact one of the conditions that ULFA kept before the government before it sat for peace talks is that the government should address this matter seriously.It's time your check your figures and sources pal and stop believing what you Jammat-e-Islami teaches you.You say what do Bangladeshis achieve by migrating into Assam etc..Do you know what majority of Bangladeshis do in India?Sweepers,maids,prostitutes,rickshaw drivers etc.now I am not saying this in a bad way.I am merely stating the ground realities.You don't have to be in a highly industrialized area to do these kind of jobs.In fact in mominpura most of them have meat shops.

PS:I won't be responding to your reply after this because i got a lot of work to do and I am also aware that no matter how much facts and figures are presented you and you acolytes will never understand .:wave::wave:

yeah yeah... when Bangladesh is it self is facing maid and garment worker shortage ... according to bharti propaganda they are going to india for becoming a sweeper, maid, hawkers etc. with a much lower wage... then they can get in Bangladesh... bangladesh has never tried to offload its population in india as already it has shortage of daily labors in many part of the country.. even many are concerned how to keep supply of manpower if progress continue at present rate. better keep all of your propaganda with you... its not like that bangladeshi government deny illegal migration all the time... thousands of illegal migrants of bangladeshi origin has been finger printed in malaysiya with the help of bangladeshi government after malaysiyan government provided proof about their illegal status... but india has never done so... n most of the migrants are hindus not muslim.. who mostly went to india to reunite with their relative who were sold false dream of heaven like life in india but they are poorest of the poor now and doing most of those low earning job even then bangladesh now that you have mentioned.

Tata India, Heliburton USA, Naiko Canada and many more have learnt their bitter lesson here. This is not a banana republic open for exploitation. Common man here is alert and smart. People like Maal or whoever can just do that much but not enough. We will resist any hegemonic investment with motives other than fair business.

Poor Sami. Even if half the delussions he or she lives under were true, Bangladesh wouldn't be such a headache of a neighbor

restless1.gif

Bangladesh is no bannana republic and I agree.

It is a coconut and fish one, meaning it is of abundance and horn of plenty.

Investments by private companies are not for social causes. It is for profits.

Have profits, will invest!

But plenty also has some parameters.

you wont miss sami. he will be with us but in another form.

Hey guys, as for the illegal immigration of bangladeshis to india, its true and hugely present.........I live in kolkata in a place called jadavpur.......I know plenty of ppl here who have come from bangladesh by illegally crossing the border by bribing BSF personnels.........most of them r sabjiwalas and petty businessman........one is also a friend of mine named safikul.....he runs a saloon here.....he recently has got voter card and ration card(indian citizenship) through his political connections jst before the 2011 West Bengal assembly polls.......his family house is in bajra jogini, a place near dhaka.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom