What's new

Big Indian investors likely to visit Bangladesh next month-IBCCI president

The GDP of Mumbai alone is higher than Dhaka and Karachi combined...What does this prove?? What does it matter?Do you have an iota of idea about what does this indicator mean?
Comparing the GDP of a portion of a country with an entire country is like comparing apples with oranges.Anyways,come up with some sources proving your claim.

Secondly,either you are terribly misinformed,or you just made up that story about Indian army stealing farm machinery for some late night amusement of ours...Can you provide some sources for that?
And fake notes and that too for Bangladesh?? I must ask at this point,"How old are you??"...I should ask at this point,stop those beggars from crossing in to Indian side of the territory...

Thirdly,please stop acting Nostradamus over here.If you have some facts to show,you are welcome.

we are talking about per capita gdp not whole gdp. go back n check the previous posts. India had much lower per capita gdp then east pakistan/bangladesh up to 1970 and was almost same up to 1992.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

He...I think GNI stands for gross national income.
So,there cannot be a GNI for East Pakistan separately,isnt it?the same way there cannot be a separate GNI for Kolkata or Kerala.

if taiwan can have it then why not east Pakistan and for your info west pakistan's info gni was also calculated separately.... it can be calculated and it was calculated.

we are talking about per capita gdp not whole gdp. go back n check the previous posts. India had much lower per capita gdp then east pakistan/bangladesh up to 1970 and was almost same up to 1992.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

if taiwan can have it then why not east Pakistan and for your info west pakistan's info gni was also calculated separately.... it can be calculated and it was calculated.
you don't have knowledge about economics..India did major mistake by helping you in war. there is NO BD before 1970's.

i can post how many dbum @$$ people illegally(BD) step in to India,,,. mind your language...... more on. its my mistake to talk with illiterate people.

lol you have already shown your class... this so called illiterate has busted your day dreaming balloons. if you can, post relevant topics else just keep quite instead of trolling. I have posted government figure and indian media as the source.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

you don't have knowledge about economics..India did major mistake by helping you in war. there is NO BD before 1970's.

read comment fully before posting... before 1971 it was known as east Pakistan. for your earlier part i would like to say.. the proverb..." do work by thinking but do not think after the work has already been done."

lol you have already shown your class... this so called illiterate has busted your day dreaming balloons. if you can, post relevant topics else just keep quite instead of trolling. I have posted government figure and indian media as the source.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

read comment fully before posting... before 1971 it was known as east Pakistan. for your earlier part i would like to say.. the proverb..." do work by thinking but do not think after the work has already been done."

how dare you to call me brain dead ha, is that manners do you have. you deserve nothing...

Of course we are talking about per capita GDP..Now if you want to compare then lets have a proper comparison,like a city with a city,a state with another..Why a state with a country?? Still wanna go ahead.. okay..The per capita GDP of Maharashtra,a state in India is more than twice to that of Bangladesh...

Also, the more recent records show that the GNI at PPP of Bangladesh stands at almost half to that of India,whereas before partition,it stood at almost equal level.That makes me ask you,what have you done with your country for all these years??

Would of been much better if India colonised Bangladesh during the war they had with West Pakistan.

Would of been much better if India colonised Bangladesh during the war they had with West Pakistan.

that would be better as bangladesh would be able to cut india in to pieces and would be able to come out along with west bengal and ne india... we could give arunachal pradesh to china to maintain peace and instability.

that would be better as bangladesh would be able to cut india in to pieces and would be able to come out along with west bengal and ne india... we could give arunachal pradesh to china to maintain peace and instability.

Or we could all join India and have STABILITY instead. :lol:

Of course we are talking about per capita GDP..Now if you want to compare then lets have a proper comparison,like a city with a city,a state with another..Why a state with a country?? Still wanna go ahead.. okay..The per capita GDP of Maharashtra,a state in India is more than twice to that of Bangladesh...

Also, the more recent records show that the GNI at PPP of Bangladesh stands at almost half to that of India,whereas before partition,it stood at almost equal level.That makes me ask you,what have you done with your country for all these years??

Yes east pakistan or bangladesh we are talking about and it had higher per capita gdp then the entire india's per capita gdp in 1970 and even in 1975 bangladesh had higher per capita gdp then india and remain almost same up to 1992. But why it has lagged behind has been mentioned by md. akmal... this are mainly due to the liberation war where all the development work that was done up to 1971 was destroyed, heavy looting by the indians even many industrial machies... which cause another major set back, then corruption, famine etc has caused other blow to the development. At that time nation building was main priority along with giving food to its people then economic development. In the mean india was progressing without any major set back like that of BD in 1971. 1976 to 1990 bd was virtually remain under military dictatorship. Though bd did some development but there were huge corruption. 1991 came the democratic constitutional government. But they were not sincere enough to increase power production or infra development. It is from 2000 bd started to do some development and achieved 6.7% gdp growth and was expected to achieve 10% gdp growth by now. But it suffered another blow during caretaker government which reduced economic growth instead of increased. Now from this year bd is expecting to get 7% gdp growth which was assumed to be reached in 2007. Not future target is to get 8% gdp growth by 2013 and 10% by 2017. Bangladesh is achieving all these 7% gdp growth only by exporting RMG and earning foreign remittance. If bd can indeed can set up an industrial and knowledge based manufacturing economy as it is expecting then 10-15% gdp growth will not be highly ambitious. Cheap labor, strategic location, other advantages like duty free access to EU or USA makes it a highly attractive destination. If bangladesh can maintain around 10% gdp growth up to 2050 bd is expecting to have a gdp of 5-6 trillion USD whcih is not bad at all. But corrupt political parties, lack of vision and poor management of power and infra development are the major concern for this development.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Or we could all join India and have STABILITY instead. :lol:

will there be any india in the future if china become really successful to divide india in to 30 or more pieces!!!

Divide India, Chinese scholar says - UPI.com

No, it wont.

I also think so... no more india but each and every new separate independent states... ;).., That will bring peace in south asia for sure.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

leave india partition,your half nation will be under water near 2050 or few years more..

your ban period is over... :O

I also think so... no more india but each and every new separate independent states... ;).., That will bring peace in south asia for sure.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I think Bangladesh should be more worried about Burma attacking Bangladesh then India right now. Or else they will be no Bangladesh if Burma has its way. :lol:

i salute you for dreaming even with open eyes.

Back
Top Bottom