What's new

Beneath burqa, a mangalsutra and chooda

Sir if a women is doing make up and showing it to na Mehram men she is doing wrong and Managal Sutra is sign of Hinduism and it clearly indicates that the women belong to a specific faith

First thing: Is it Haraam, Halaal or Jayaz to wear a mangalsutra in ISLAM.If you wear anything not only mangalsutra in the niyyat that it brings good fortune with Allah(st) not being the main source of healing it becomes HARAM,As far as Mangulsutra or laccha is considered , thier are lot of ladies who like to wear as an ordinary jewelley as they like the beded jewllery,this is ok.

Second thing: Wearing a Mangalsutra is not HINDUS act but it is a culture found in INDIA. This is so because no scriptures of HINDUS talks about mangalsutra as the part of their religion

Third thing: People in India who are muslims leaving in village still wear PAGDI and DHOTI. Does that mean even these dresses are of HINDUS?Thier are people in the cities also who wear Pagdi and dothi,,,these things are not part of Religious identity,

Fourth thing: Muslims wear Ehraam during the HAJJ. the same as the JAIN People belonging to hindu sect wear the same thing while going to mandir. Does that mean we must stop wearing Ehraam
The jains have adopted from us.

Even wearing a taveez is a shirk and also kufr at the same time coz even hindus wear it from their temples

I have attended christian marriage in AP, they dress exactly like hindus (I mean AP hindus obvously, hindu customs vary from place to place). Only thing I hate in christian marriage is the speech by a pastor..

\\And I like, "U can Kiss the bride".

First thing: Is it Haraam, Halaal or Jayaz to wear a mangalsutra in ISLAM.If you wear anything not only mangalsutra in the niyyat that it brings good fortune with Allah(st) not being the main source of healing it becomes HARAM,As far as Mangulsutra or laccha is considered , thier are lot of ladies who like to wear as an ordinary jewelley as they like the beded jewllery,this is ok.

Second thing: Wearing a Mangalsutra is not HINDUS act but it is a culture found in INDIA. This is so because no scriptures of HINDUS talks about mangalsutra as the part of their religion

Third thing: People in India who are muslims leaving in village still wear PAGDI and DHOTI. Does that mean even these dresses are of HINDUS?Thier are people in the cities also who wear Pagdi and dothi,,,these things are not part of Religious identity,

Fourth thing: Muslims wear Ehraam during the HAJJ. the same as the JAIN People belonging to hindu sect wear the same thing while going to mandir. Does that mean we must stop wearing Ehraam
The jains have adopted from us.

Even wearing a taveez is a shirk and also kufr at the same time coz even hindus wear it from their temples

Sir Hindus women when get married they wear these signs it has always been their sign if some Muslim women have started this they are doing wrong than Sir

Sir Hindus women when get married they wear these signs it has always been their sign if some Muslim women have started this they are doing wrong than Sir

Zarvan Brother, Culture pre-dates and dominate religion. You can changes religion but not culture within you. I will give few cultural example in Islam..

1. Burka : Its not Islamic, Its cultural thing, Islam borrowed it from Iranian and Arab tribes.
2. Khatna: Afro-Arabic culture, borrowed from Arab and Jews.
3. Beard: Borrowed from Aarabic culture.
4. Skull caps: borrowed from Judaism and Chritianity.
5. Prohibiting pork: Typical Arab culture and Judaism.

Culture has deep impact on religions. In 100,000 years of migration, many religion born and died, It is culture which passed to generations. Culture is permanent, religion is temporary. Who knows one day Hinduism or Islam will die like thousand other dead religions...

Its about Indian Muslims, they don't have problem then why should we care what others think.

Zarvan Brother, Culture pre-dates and dominate religion. You can changes religion but not culture within you. I will give few cultural example in Islam..

1. Burka : Its not Islamic, Its cultural thing, Islam borrowed it from Iranian and Arab tribes.
2. Khatna: Afro-Arabic culture, borrowed from Arab and Jews.
3. Beard: Borrowed from Aarabic culture.
4. Skull caps: borrowed from Judaism and Chritianity.
5. Prohibiting pork: Typical Arab culture and Judaism.

Culture has deep impact on religions. In 100,000 years of migration, many religion born and died, It is culture which passed to generations. Culture is permanent, religion is temporary. Who knows one day Hinduism or Islam will die like thousand other dead religions...
Islam isn't dominated by culture lady you don't know Islam than don't talk about it first and your points show your level of ignorance arab women never covered themselves in fact many used to do tawaf of Holy Kaba completely naked many of them had relations with more than one man and they were not prostitutes and Arabs never used to do Khatna lady and beard is order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and to cut mustaches and to cover head is also their order and prohibiting port is order of ALLAH and for your information HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET OF ALLAH Not the first one first one was HAZRAT ADAM AS so first know Islam before coming up with points full of ignorance and crap :hitwall:

Islam isn't dominated by culture lady you don't know Islam than don't talk about it first and your points show your level of ignorance arab women never covered themselves in fact many used to do tawaf of Holy Kaba completely naked many of them had relations with more than one man and they were not prostitutes and Arabs never used to do Khatna lady and beard is order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and to cut mustaches and to cover head is also their order and prohibiting port is order of ALLAH and for your information HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET OF ALLAH Not the first one first one was HAZRAT ADAM AS so first know Islam before coming up with points full of ignorance and crap :hitwall:

Zarvan Bhai,
1. All religion dominated by culture. Islam is one of many religion founded on earth, its not the one. Human history is 100,000 year old, many religion came and died. Islam is not made to remain on earth for million of years, It will face the same fate as other religions. One which has born will die.

2. Definition of naked is different, for us women in Bikini are naked, for european its not. For Taliban jeans t-shirt wearing girls are naked, Its objective. When religion born , they exaggerate the problems so that they can convert as many as possible. Polyandry was a culture so whats wrong in it?

3. Khatna: Its African culture, we all know why it was done. Lack of water in Desert made ppl to get rid of skin (to prevent desease).

4. Beard: to save skin from Desert harsh condition.

5. Adam: Its a fable. I know only one Adam , that is Adam Gilchrist... H. Muhammad was a prophet according to you. there are many religion which don't believe in prophets only.. The whole story of 1,00,000 Prophets is cooked up to convince convertee..

Zarvan Bhai,
1. All religion dominated by culture. Islam is one of many religion founded on earth, its not the one. Human history is 100,000 year old, many religion came and died. Islam is not made to remain on earth for million of years, It will face the same fate as other religions. One which has born will die.

2. Definition of naked is different, for us women in Bikini are naked, for european its not. For Taliban jeans t-shirt wearing girls are naked, Its objective. When religion born , they exaggerate the problems so that they can convert as many as possible. Polyandry was a culture so whats wrong in it?

3. Khatna: Its African culture, we all know why it was done. Lack of water in Desert made ppl to get rid of skin (to prevent desease).

4. Beard: to save skin from Desert harsh condition.

5. Adam: Its a fable. I know only one Adam , that is Adam Gilchrist... H. Muhammad was a prophet according to you. there are many religion which don't believe in prophets only.. The whole story of 1,00,000 Prophets is cooked up to convince convertee..
Lady when I mean naked I mean complete naked Lady and Khatna was never part of Arabs ALLAH ordered Muslims to do it so they are doing it because it is order of ALLAH and Islam is more powerful that is why even those nations who never spoke Arabic before Islam are now considered Arab nations like Syria Jordan Palestine Egypt Morocco Algeria and Others and Adam is not fable lady and human how long they have existed is not known yet with proofs only proof is that this world have existed for thousands of and thousands of years but what is history of humans not known yet and beard is order of ALLAH

really? this is a stupid assumption, there is no way you can prove this.

That's true, Jinxed_girl posted picture of many Pakistani girls, they indeed have very heavy makeup.

Hi you missed the point that qadiyani is also a prophet after this Mohammad.

Correct yourself, Sheen khal is not on forehead, it is on chin. And its not like bindiya of hindu women, it is tattoo.

Luffy!! Is tattoo considered haram in Islam?

\\And I like, "U can Kiss the bride".

You don't find that in Indian Christian marriages.. You will have to wait till you reach bedroom.. If you are stealthy enough, you can kiss when no one is watching.. :D

Lol. The army percentage was a lie. I say you lie, you say I lie. Now what? lol.

You are a kid. What did I lie about? :lol:

I'd rather believe your Army and ISPR than a emotionally disturbed fiction writer who is here to sell his book :)

You clearly were busted on that thread when I posted info direct from ISPR release and all you throw aat me were failed humor and Daily Mail tabloid reports. Shows who lied and whose fragile ego couldnt handle the bust.

I'd rather believe your Army and ISPR than a emotionally disturbed fiction writer who is here to sell his book :)

You clearly were busted on that thread when I posted info direct from ISPR release and all you throw aat me were failed humor and Daily Mail tabloid reports. Shows who lied and whose fragile ego couldnt handle the bust.

Its you who are busted as the troll he is so go bang dingies or something. Don't you have anything better? Those figures are not official. Stephen P Cohen is a better analyst.

Its you who are busted as the troll he is so go bang dingies or something. Don't you have anything better? Those figures are not official. Stephen P Cohen is a better analyst.

The figures are as official as the word official can get - straight from the mouth of ISPR. No matter how many times you try to deny here it will not change that fact :)

And Stephen P Cohen claims Pakistan is a duplicitous and backstabbing ally which hunted with the hounds and ran with the hares.

Back
Top Bottom