What's new

Beneath burqa, a mangalsutra and chooda

Called Shamli in Pashto. Haven't seen that colour. Did it say where you got this picture in which part it is worn?

It was a Hindi movie perhaps the actor was from Kapoor family. Priest first put the cone on the head chant some verses after that actor started wrapping cloth of turban around it.

It was a Hindi movie perhaps the actor was from Kapoor family. Priest first put the cone on the head chant some verses after that actor started wrapping cloth of turban around it.

Nice. I don't watch so I know nothing about it. You watched Khuda Key liyey or Bol?

Pakistan/India share same issues as well as a lot of parts of culture. Also the sindhis who migrated like Yeti bring Sindhi traditions to India as do migrants from various parts. Our Kakori kababs for example are famous in Kakori as well as Pakistan. Here there are names like Meerut Kabab house or Delhi restaurant. Very famous and all quite successful.

But I was researching... even though migrants consider those parts a part of Pakistan (areas they left) others don't visit these restaurants because these parts are in India. Student Biryani found a solution to the issue with their name.

Before Luffy falls on me like a wolf its also called Pagree or lungee depending on your choice/area etc.

Your *** is not glued to pakhtunkhwa. Repeat that a 100 times and you may come to understand. There are different estimates on one subject so I suggest stfu.... I could call you a liar too but I desist from the urge. Go dodge Veerappan's gang in tamil nadu or something. Or maybe play with blocks but that way a rocket from Tamil terrorists may get you.

You still lie mate. Your ad-hominems and cheap personal remarks wont change the fact. Even Pakistanis have called your bluff many times.

And a Pakistani telling a Tamil to dodge terrorist attacks is just rich. lol

You still lie mate. Your ad-hominems and cheap personal remarks wont change the fact. Even Pakistanis have called your bluff many times.

His fantasies are incredible. :hitwall::rofl:

Not that one, a cone in the middle and cloth(pagri) wrapped around it, its from Pakistan.

wq11117hw.jpg

Ok this guy is not properly wearing a turban. It is definately pashtun turban called "lungai", you place a normal round cap (not cone) on head and wrap sheet around that cap so that cap is only visible when you see it from above....this guy seem to be member from ANP, their strongholds peshawer, charsada, mardan etc are non-traditional pashtun areas, people there dont wear this traditional turban.....
Each tribe has turban of colour and pattren representing their tribe. Even each tribe has their own flags :)

Ok this guy is not properly wearing a turban. It is definately pashtun turban called "lungai", you place a normal round cap (not cone) on head and wrap sheet around that cap so that cap is only visible when you see it from above....this guy seem to be member from ANP, their strongholds peshawer, charsada, mardan etc are non-traditional pashtun areas, people there dont wear this traditional turban.....
Each tribe has turban of colour and pattren representing their tribe. Even each tribe has their own flags :)

This guy is a Turkish minister. Does Hindko or Punjabi wear such Turban(irrespective of color)

Lol. The army percentage was a lie. I say you lie, you say I lie. Now what? lol.

You are a kid. What did I lie about? :lol:

We are exaggerating ? Bhai, go through the thread.

BTW if you don't know glass bangles especially red ones are cultural tradition of Hindus. But everyone in India looks it as Indian tradition, not Hindu tradition.

Indian doesn't mean Hindu. :lol:

This thread is more about WITHIN India and the claim was made that since other Muslims are wearing it, so it must be Hindu tradition being copied... Granted elsewhere you will claim Indian tradition is being copied. But then aiwai apni importance barha rahay hogay.

It's just bangles. Bangles have been around in Pakistan since forever. Yes I've never seen anyone wear a Mangalsootar, but bangles of all shapes, sizes are worn.

Red, green, yellow, whatever. If you've ever had to go through the pains of bangle buying with women, you'd know they are worn primarily by matching it with color of the dress.

These days full rainbow colors are a big in thing in Pakistan too.

and now that is a different thing..amanat was in salwar kamez when she was raped.... don't derail the thread,i was asking about the dress code and was she doing a right thing... if u say that to her (islamic dress code)..she will promptly reply to your face "keep that lecture to yourself"
Sir from dressing up like kafirs means is that we can't use their religious things or those things which are sign of their religion and Bindya and Managl Sutur is sign of Hinduism so Muslim women shouldn't wear it at all because it is prohibited by our PROPHET SAW

Sir from dressing up like kafirs means is that we can't use their religious things or those things which are sign of their religion and Bindya and Managl Sutur is sign of Hinduism so Muslim women shouldn't wear it at all because it is prohibited by our PROPHET SAW

Mangalsutra is wore by muslim women as a s part of a local tradition nothing to do with the hindu/muslim its of of an indian tradition . what about make-up and lipstics infact pakistani women use more heavy makeup comare to Indian muslim women
Why do pakistani ladies wear heavy make up

Mangalsutra is wore by muslim women as a s part of a local tradition nothing to do with the hindu/muslim its of of an indian tradition . what about make-up and lipstics infact pakistani women use more heavy makeup comare to Indian muslim women
Why do pakistani ladies wear heavy make up
Sir if a women is doing make up and showing it to na Mehram men she is doing wrong and Managal Sutra is sign of Hinduism and it clearly indicates that the women belong to a specific faith

Back
Top Bottom